• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggy

Hive destroyer biggy70686, The Unstoppable.
I'm coming for you Oryx.

https://www.destinythegame.com/legend-of-you/share?video=2.4611686018428434907.2305843009215111547&version=2

Most lethal exotic: TLW
crying-waterfalls.gif

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Crota Hard mode down! and with that Moments of Triumph down. Thank you so much everyone who ran VoG, Skolas and especially that Crota with disappearing sword glitches with me. See everyone again in TTK I hope.

Dineren

Banned
Anyone available around 5:30pm CDT tomorrow(unless someone is at Skolas right this second looking for one more :p) for some last minute Skolas attempts? Tried for a few hours earlier today, but my fireteam hit a brick wall at the 3rd wave of round 4. I almost want to give up at this point, but it's the last thing I need for the moments of triumph so figured I'd give it a shot.

Ha ha I knew what my most lethal exotic was going to be even before it came up; Suros Regime at 8,321 kills.

My God, the very first version of the Suros before any of the patches was a beast of a weapon. Even after the first patch, it was still doing work, then the 2nd auto rifle nerf came around and it became useless.

Those patches particularly rubbed me the wrong way cos I didn't care about Crucible but the weapon was still being nerfed in PVE and PVP because it was too OP in PVP.

Frenden

Banned
It finally loaded my title, but not my film.

INVULNERABLE FRENDEN, THE SURGEON

I'm guessing it's because I'm a real stickler for precision kills.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
HIVE DESTROYER NIIRO-MATSUKI, THE TIP OF THE SWORD

The video doesn't want to load though.

Crota Hard mode down! and with that Moments of Triumph down. Thank you so much everyone who ran VoG, Skolas and especially that Crota with disappearing sword glitches with me. See everyone again in TTK I hope.
Glad to help :) hopefully it wasn't too long..should've be that long normally but the glitches are back :|
Anyone available around 5:30pm CDT tomorrow(unless someone is at Skolas right this second looking for one more :p) for some last minute Skolas attempts? Tried for a few hours earlier today, but my fireteam hit a brick wall at the 3rd wave of round 4. I almost want to give up at this point, but it's the last thing I need for the moments of triumph so figured I'd give it a shot.
Depends, what time is that for EST? And who needs sleep amirite? Edit: that's the kill VIP? If so put a blinding Titan bubble by the door and shotgun him to death..welp that's what I used to do before shotguns got nerf...don't know how effective that is anymore should be useful still...

Ramirez

UNTOUCHABLE TJ-RAMIREZ, THE BARE-KNUCKLED

My Titan was the only one that will actually load, RIP. I'm guessing my kid punched a bunch of shit when I let him play for like a solid 2 months, heh.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
really feel like getting my last set of omolon bounties done, but I really ought to make a feeble attempt at beating bloodborne tonight and tomorrow.

Dineren

Banned
Glad to help :) hopefully it wasn't too long..should've be that long normally but the glitches are back :|

Depends, what time is that for EST? And who needs sleep amirite?

It's 6:30 est I believe, I can do it any time after then. It's tempting to take the day off, but I don't want an emblem quite that badly.

I've always been fond of the Incendiary Grenade, but this thing is kinda OP now. I killed a Hunter who had full health just by tossing it their way. Granted they probably had low armor and they were probably standing directly in its center, so they could have just taken the brunt of its damage.

I just hope they don't nerf it and make it useless again because Gunslingers finally have a competitive grenade. It's not cheesy like the other grenades, but I can see how some people might feel that way.

Afrocious

THE LAST WORD was my favorite exotic...I'm sad now. I thought ballerhorn would be my most used, but that wasn't the case.

Man oh man.

How the fuck did I get so many headshots back in the day

You folks are lying about bad juju btw. It takes more than 2 shots to kill with it
if I'm firing it. 2 shot kill by enemies.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Welp...Spent 30 min herding the 3 hive majors doing the 7 orb nova bomb solo on devil's lair then the god damn game crashed on me. That's enough of this then.

Ramirez

I've always been fond of the Incendiary Grenade, but this thing is kinda OP now. I killed a Hunter who had full health just by tossing it their way. Granted they probably had low armor and they were probably standing directly in its center, so they could have just taken the brunt of its damage.

I just hope they don't nerf it and make it useless again because Gunslingers finally have a competitive grenade. It's not cheesy like the other grenades, but I can see how some people might feel that way.

I mean...it's one of the few grenades, if not only one, that requires a pretty precise throw to inflict major damage. I think it'll be fine.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Welp...Spent 30 min herding the 3 hive majors doing the 7 orb nova bomb solo on devil's lair then the god damn game crashed on me. That's enough of this then.

I have to do this for my titan. Is Devil's Lair the best place to do it?

Rated-G

I'm still looking for any one who can help me through both raids on Hard, and Skolas. A little over 24 hours left. I got through two rounds of Skolas earlier today before the team had to disband, other than that, I don't have much experience with it or know what to expect. Same with Crota's End. I've made it to the end of Cault of Glass on Normal before, but our team had to disband at the last boss. They're the last three Mentd of Triumph I need.

I'm on PS4 and am a Warlock, Level 34, 167 light. I don't have any friends who are willing to help unfortunately... Most are content to just do solo stuff/bounties/PVP. I have a mic, and my PSN is Rated-G. I'm CST(GMT-6) I'll be free for the next 6 hours, and then again from probably Noon to 2AM tomorrow.

Edit: Swarm Culler Rated-G, The Invulnerable... Cool!

Afrocious

I'm still looking for any one who can help me through both raids on Hard, and Skolas. A little over 24 hours left. I got through two rounds of Skolas earlier today before the team had to disband, other than that, I don't have much experience with it or know what to expect. Same with Crota's End. I've made it to the end of Cault of Glass on Normal before, but our team had to disband at the last boss. They're the last three Mentd of Triumph I need.

I'm on PS4 and am a Warlock, Level 34, 167 light. I don't have any friends who are willing to help unfortunately... Most are content to just do solo stuff/bounties/PVP. I have a mic, and my PSN is Rated-G. I'm CST(GMT-6) I'll be free for the next 6 hours, and then again from probably Noon to 2AM tomorrow.

Send a FR to Afrodeeziyak on PSN. I can help you with one of those things tonight (preferably VoG) but whatever works for you.

Mupod

I spent all night trying to make fusion rifles work with mixed results. I had way too many moments where it looked like all the hits landed and they'd walk away with 50% hp. And way too many trades with shotguns at ranges where I should have had the advantage. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I know they made it so I'm supposed to lead the target more, which means that I'm probably losing some shots to being slightly off and/or being eaten by lag. But visually on my screen they are hitting so it just feels inconsistent.

I did try Pocket Infinity in place of Plan C and its slow charge/recoil are not my thing. Maybe I should try Timur's Lash next time instead.

Karl2177

So the one for my Warlock loaded up. Apparently I'm a Cabal destroyer and the Taken King is coming for me. I'm pretty sure he'd want to recruit me like, "yo these cabal are getting at my big spaceship kill dem muthafuckahs, karl"

And my Hunter one is 404'd and M3U8'd

I have a friend who needs Skolas, was going to help him later today. If you have a spot whenever, I can send him your way or you could join us, however suits you.

What time? Just finished a run but could do another couple tonight.

94 Skolas clears so might as well go for the big 1-0-0. Maybe two more today and 4 tomorrow is reasonable.

Frenden

Banned
Can someone else try entering my PSN on the legend site? I'm trying to see if it's my browser or whatever that's screwing things up.

PSN ID, FRENDEN, the Hunter option if possible.

EDIT: Seems like it doesn't matter who enters it, it's fubar. Other folks have the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom