• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juraash

The first encounter in the Exclusion Zone mission on Hard (Cabal majors, use resupply codes) is great but I think we can't currently access it since the patch (only easy or above I think?).

There's a fun loop I like to do in The Citadel on Venus patrol that is also excellent. It's a little hard to explain but basically there are these two major minotaurs up on a high platform, and then below them and to the right there's a conflux with another major minotaur and two regular minotaurs. Between them are constant waves of Goblins and hobgoblins, and lots of chest spawns. There are also two or three public events that pop up in the area. Eat a blue polyphage and go to town.

I knew exactly where you meant, this was perfect. Thanks man :D

GhaleonEB

SURGEON GHALEON_EB, THE STALKER

midalegend_zpsnwlgjb70.png

goblinlegend_zpsee1xuxbl.png

dreglegendy_zpsrpvugtqx.png

caballegend_zpsvirbplqk.png

<3 MIDA. We were so good together.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
My titan is in the top 1% of some enemy kill categories, which is amazing since I stopped playing for so many months.

Daemul

My video won't load at all, but my title is Legionnaire;The Weapon Master.

Anyone else get that title and knows what it means?

I'm still looking for any one who can help me through both raids on Hard, and Skolas. A little over 24 hours left. I got through two rounds of Skolas earlier today before the team had to disband, other than that, I don't have much experience with it or know what to expect. Same with Crota's End. I've made it to the end of Cault of Glass on Normal before, but our team had to disband at the last boss. They're the last three Mentd of Triumph I need.

I'm on PS4 and am a Warlock, Level 34, 167 light. I don't have any friends who are willing to help unfortunately... Most are content to just do solo stuff/bounties/PVP. I have a mic, and my PSN is Rated-G. I'm CST(GMT-6) I'll be free for the next 6 hours, and then again from probably Noon to 2AM tomorrow.

Edit: Swarm Culler Rated-G, The Invulnerable... Cool!

I can help w another Skolas run here in a bit.

Unstoppable Seventy_X_Seven, Hivesbane

I swear I've only woken the hive maybe three times outside of legitimate story progression, but whatever. Hive are my favorite enemy to combat so I'm down with this.

SpecX

Can't get it to work for my Warlock, but my hunter and titan come out. RIP TLW being my most used exotic on my Titan

Kemal86

Anyone around that could help two idiots (myself and a friend) with Atheon-Hard or Crota-Hard? We're idiots because we put of finishing the moments of triumphs, not because we suck at the game. Titan and a Warlock, one of us has a max Gjally. We'll be on for quite awhile tonight. Please help us idiots. Thanks.

PSN: vKemal86

Cade

I'm still amazed that even though we waited six months, shotguns are still this good. This patch really doesn't feel like much has changed, except you're slightly more likely to die to MIDA than Thorn now.

Sidenote: Memento. Top hallway. If I'm aiming out into the courtyard and you stand behind me so I can't back up so I don't get shot sixty billion times by scout rifles, please shut off the game

Anyone available around 5:30pm CDT tomorrow(unless someone is at Skolas right this second looking for one more :p) for some last minute Skolas attempts? Tried for a few hours earlier today, but my fireteam hit a brick wall at the 3rd wave of round 4. I almost want to give up at this point, but it's the last thing I need for the moments of triumph so figured I'd give it a shot.

I should have time for another 4-5 Skolas runs tomorrow depending on how many people are looking, if you haven't filled up already. Just finished it with a team that had previously been stuck on wave 3 of round 4 actually, lol. Really annoying how many majors there are.

Crota Hard mode down! and with that Moments of Triumph down. Thank you so much everyone who ran VoG, Skolas and especially that Crota with disappearing sword glitches with me. See everyone again in TTK I hope.

Hey, I remember doing Skolas w you haha. Congrats on the Triumphs!

Very sad to hear disappearing swords are back. That's so depressing to me on so many levels. How did they re-screw that pooch? The pooch was unscrewed damnit!

Frenden

Banned
My titles:

INVULNERABLE FRENDEN, THE SURGEON (Hunter)

UNTOUCHABLE FRENDEN, THE DARKMASTER (Titan)

ANNIHILATOR FRENDEN, THE BOMBARDIER (Warlock)

Rated-G

Send a FR to Afrodeeziyak on PSN. I can help you with one of those things tonight (preferably VoG) but whatever works for you.

Alright! Thanks! I'm sending the FR now. VoG is fine for me, I'm a little more familiar with it, I might need a refresher on certain parts. I appreciate the help!

Juraash

"Light's Herald Kaiotheforsaken, The Untouchable"

I can dig it aside form my stupid ass PSN name. Would like the video to work just to see what kind of stats it parses from my character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom