• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

coy

That Legend video is sweet. As if more hype was needed for Tuesday. I got the Surgeon moniker and thought I'd have some precision kills highlight but nada. Not surprised by TLW being my exotic. Favorite weapon in any shooter.

Cade

My salt levels are too high playing Rift with randoms. The close games:steamroll ratio is probably like 1:30 at best. Does it feel fun to be on a steamroll team? Yes. But man... they need to stop giving participation points for just running the spark and bring the points limit down accordingly. Or something. Anything.

What time? Just finished a run but could do another couple tonight.

94 Skolas clears so might as well go for the big 1-0-0. Maybe two more today and 4 tomorrow is reasonable.

Probably in a couple of hours. I'll ping you when he's online. I'm available to help out as well, so if you need a third for skolas, let me know.

Sure, how long are you available tonight? I'm waiting to hear back from DeathJR first to see when he wanted to run it with his friend.

He said he will be on tomorrow, trying to wrap up things at work so he can have less work load rest of the week and have more time for TTK.

I'll try to get him a run tomorrow.

I'm still okay to run it with you a couple of times if you need a third. Will be online soon.

Juraash

In the words of our friend the Ghost, "I'm starting to sense a pattern:

aGjgHkc.jpg

Anyone around that could help two idiots (myself and a friend) with Atheon-Hard or Crota-Hard? We're idiots because we put of finishing the moments of triumphs, not because we suck at the game. Titan and a Warlock, one of us has a max Gjally. We'll be on for quite awhile tonight. Please help us idiots. Thanks.

PSN: vKemal86

Do you just need hard Atheon and hard Crota? What about Skolas?

Add me on psn: ruthlesbarbarian, I can try getting a team together for some raiding.

Memento is growing on me in Skirmish believe it or not. It'd have been a pretty solid map with wider lanes and less junk, but the layout is serviceable.

neoism

holy SHIT the dark below strike is straight fucking grabage....

DANSGAME....

FUCK THIS GODDAMN WIZARD....

never again......

Wallach

Most lethal exotic: MIDA Multi-Tool?

I didn't get it at first, but I realize now this was my Patrol workhorse and was the first exotic I ever found. Which is also why I'm apparently in the top 1% of kills for Centurions. Mars fucking Patrol.

My legend. The Relic Iron farmer.

Edit - Don't even test my Patrol K/D nerds!

Kemal86

Do you just need hard Atheon and hard Crota? What about Skolas?

Add me on psn: ruthlesbarbarian, I can try getting a team together for some raiding.

I just need HM Crota/Atheon, my friend needs Skolas as well - but he's not super set on finishing the Triumphs (I am). Just sent you a friend request.

Dineren

Banned
I should have time for another 4-5 Skolas runs tomorrow depending on how many people are looking, if you haven't filled up already. Just finished it with a team that had previously been stuck on wave 3 of round 4 actually, lol. Really annoying how many majors there are.

Great, thanks! I'll check with you tomorrow afternoon to see if you're available. I may have a third if I can convince him to run it again, but I might need to find one more otherwise.

Mindlog

Question.
Does picking up and completing a quest line give you Vanguard/Faction rep? I heard redoing the Queen missions can give you another 7.5k gem, but my factions are hedged.

Human Warlock - Adjudicator, Unconquerable
2 Flawless Trials
9971 Gjallarhorn Kills (It was my first Exotic)
7 Marks of the Unbroken
12,826 Melee kills
145 Hive Ogre Kills

Awoken Hunter - Unstoppable, The Light's Herald
6 Flawless Trials
4917 Gjallarhorn Kills
11 Reigns of Terror
116.26 Hive K/D (top 10%)
6,963 Super Kills (That's right. More Super kills than single Exotic kills.)

Exo Titan - Fallen Destroyer, The Unstoppable
1 Flawless Trial
6002 Gjallarhorn Kills
2 Marks of the Unbroken
10,662 Guardians Played With
1,068 Fallen Captains Killed

Random ass stats for my Titan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom