• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist-

So I got all my moments of triumph and those 2 emblems from Iron Banner, was there anything else that's year 1 exclusive? A little late now, but I'm curious.

Also, I found out I'm actually a lot better at PvP then I thought I was.

VENGEFUL GEIST IX, THE MOTHERFUCKING BATTLEMASTER

9vdgRIX.png

38PovvK.png

If anyone wants in on VoG hard, we have 4 slots open currently on PS4, send a request to me, Rated-G and I'll add you.

I just need HM Crota/Atheon, my friend needs Skolas as well - but he's not super set on finishing the Triumphs (I am). Just sent you a friend request.

Add Afrodeeziyak. Getting VoG Hm together

Got 2 so far

Looking for 4 for VOG HM

It's like Magic.

CAPTAIN DHRUV_HANOM, THE GRAND COMMANDER

hmm I don't know if that makes sense o_O
You are always my Captain Dhruv, dont abandon me and buy TTK ;)

It's 6:30 est I believe, I can do it any time after then. It's tempting to take the day off, but I don't want an emblem quite that badly.

Hmm I might be around depends on how sleep deprived I am haha, better to find someone else that will actually be able to do it fo sho..

It's like Magic.

What? People actually read the thread sometimes instead of post ;)

Afrocious

Can folks help with a fresh VoG HM run? Need one more time more

Also, do we need to clear an entire raid to get the boss triumphs? Or can we just get a checkpoint and kill the boss? If so, anyone have an atheon HM checkpoint?

https://www.destinythegame.com/legend-of-you/share?video=2.4611686018428492685.2305843009216390350&version=2

Behold!

Unconquerable XxNinjaAyanexX, The Adjudicator

Damn if I hadn't stopped playing my stats would've been so much better.

Same. Oh well. I look forward to popping heads in TTK. I have returned.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Who is the guy who spent 3000+ hours on the game? Someone find his name and we'll get him. His stats must be really high.

You are always my Captain Dhruv, dont abandon me and buy TTK ;)

Capt. Dhruv will join us for TTK, i can feel it.

We also may or may not have bribed him with that grimiore card ;)

What? People actually read the thread sometimes instead of post ;)

I know, right? :p

Also, do we need to clear an entire raid to get the boss triumphs? Or can we just get a checkpoint and kill the boss? If so, anyone have an atheon HM checkpoint?

Just need boss kill.

Afro, look up

Afrocious

LOOKING for 1 more for VoG Hm. Would be nice to have an atheon checkpoint.

kadey do me please

my hunter i mean

still wont load .____. is Bungie using some 1997 macromedia video player or something?

They're actually using flash. It's pretty disgusting

Husker86

Started getting into Destiny again. Why do no FPS games have a robust (optional) skill-based matchmaking system? Like...keep track of people's K/D ratio and try to match them in rounds as best as possible.

I suck at shooters, no getting around it, but I do have fun playing. But I feel bad when I'm the in the bottom 1 or 2 on my team. I'm level 10, and I know Crucible removes level advantage, but I'm usually the only one that's not level 34.

I only play Control because of this; I'd feel even worse in Team Deathmatch where kills/death are the entire basis of the scoring system.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Started getting into Destiny again. Why do no FPS games have a robust (optional) skill-based matchmaking system? Like...keep track of people's K/D ratio and try to match them in rounds as best as possible.

I suck at shooters, no getting around it, but I do have fun playing. But I feel bad when I'm the in the bottom 1 or 2 on my team. I'm level 10, and I know Crucible removes level advantage, but I'm usually the only one that's not level 34.

I only play Control because of this; I'd feel even worse in Team Deathmatch where kills/death are the entire basis of the scoring system.

Because K/D ratios doesn't mean much when other things are factored in.

No way the Police guy spent that much time on the game. His stats are worst than most people here.

neoism

Yea Omnigul is dank again now without the ability to blast her in the face with a shotgun.

lol its mostly shit because of the 647483625254748595746372837 minions... my first and last time doing that strike.. damn.. i reeeeeeaaally hate hive.. like really.. they are worse than the drone enemies from h2.. really wish bungle would stop givenem soo much loove..

he took like 15+ ghally rounds and two nighthawk shots....

FyreWulff

All games on console do. However, they're not a hard limit, just a heavy weight. It also takes a while for the system to figure out your skill.

btkadams

Is anybody else running into a huge issue with that baboon error code and disconnecting/reconnecting with Destiny? It just started happening to me over the last few weeks. I've got a wired connection and the PS4's network connection test says I've got 12.4 Mbps up / 0.5 Mbps down. Is there a solution here?

lol its mostly shit because of the 647483625254748595746372837 minions... my first and last time doing that strike.. damn.. i reeeeeeaaally hate hive.. like really.. they are worse than the drone enemies.. really wish bungle would stop givenem soo much loove..

he took like 15+ ghally rounds and two nighthawk shots....
I farmed the level 26 heroic for faction quest and really enjoyed the encounter actually. Used solar grenades with Sunbreakers with touch of Flame and viking funeral, plus Radiant Skin for protection and hard light which was doing insane damage over penetrating targets and ricocheting off the small room. Supplicants were pretty much dead from the start.

Would of been tougher on the 32 of course.

neoism

so would someone please put my name in and share the link.. it wont play the video for mine but others it will

psn ne0ism-

LTWood12

Playing crucible on a beach house' awful Internet. It's like 2 Mbps so I was pretty much the player everyone hates. Got 10 kills with the shitty test fusion rifle in one match lol. Is shoot guys and they'd die 3 seconds later. I feel kinda bad...

neoism

I farmed the level 26 heroic for faction quest and really enjoyed the encounter actually. Used solar grenades with Sunbreakers with touch of Flame and viking funeral, plus Radiant Skin for protection and hard light which was doing insane damage over penetrating targets and ricocheting off the small room. Supplicants were pretty much dead from the start.

Would of been tougher on the 32 of course.

yeah it was the 32 with just me and another hunter the third left... not a good first impression at all. just wanted the 9 coins lol... can that be a nightfall... that must be a pain...

Hunter
Vaporizer Slammin_hammon, The Invulnerable.
7 flawless cards, most lethal exotic: Thorn, 4 sum of all tears, 5'738 super kills (top 1%)
Titan
Unstoppable Slammin_hammon. The Adjudicator.
4 flawless, most lethal ice breaker, 2 reign of terror medals, some PvE junk.
Warlock
Unstoppable Slammin_hammon, The Surgeon.
4 flawless, Last Word, 24 strength of the wolf, 5'223 crucible kills (top 3%), PvE junk.

yeah it was the 32 with just me and another hunter the third left... not a good first impression at all. just wanted the 9 coins lol... can that be a nightfall... that must be a pain...
Nightfalls are generally easier because burn damage helps down the bosses quickly. The final arena just doesn't make much sense if enemies can kill you in under a second though because the only cover is in the hallway or the upper closet both with bad views on the boss and you can't actually go into the arena because enemies spawn from every direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom