• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon

How did I just now realize that Three Little Words survived the PR nerf and still has the Messenger stat profile? I gotta try that out tomorrow. Too bad mine has bad perks :/

And is anybody else just stuck at 25% on that legend of you thing? I think my stats are just too bad lol (Goooord on xbox 360)

Highest multi kill medal I got was Slayer(5kills)
Same for me. 6th guy was lagging out got disconnected or something while I was firing my hmg at him. 7th column though is crazy.

Wish Shaxx had a line for the "never speak of this again" medal. Got my first and second of those thanks to First Light being back in Control playlist.

Same for me. 6th guy was lagging out got disconnected or something while I was firing my hmg at him. 7th column though is crazy.

Wish Shaxx had a line for the "never speak of this again" medal. Got my first and second of those thanks to First Light being back in Control playlist.

FIRST LIGHT IN BACK IN CONTROL?!

I should play Control tomorrow.

These percentages are most likely based on every person who has ever played destiny and not just "active" players. So, understandably, they will be skewed heavily to lower values.

hydruxo

My most lethal exotic is the Vex, and I honestly think it was because of the 4+ hours of wiping on the Bridge section the morning Crota's End launched lmao

I never use the Vex other than for the Overcharge bounty

Warlock:
Adjudicator EJRobinson90, The Surgeon
41 Flawless Trials Completions
Most Lethal Exotic Suros Regime 8035 kills
135 Strength of the Wolf earned
Top 8% of all guardians in precision kills

The Surgeon

Hunter:
Unrestricted EJRobinson90, The Invulnerable
32 Flawless Trials Completions
Most Lethal Exotic The Last Word 3299 kills
14 Bulletproof medals earned
Vex Goblin kills 3686 - top 5% of all guardians
Total Iron Banner kills 2370 - top 1% of all guardians

The Invulnerable

Titan:
Brawler EJRobinson90, Tip of the Sword
LOL, this sounds so wrong
17 Flawless Trials Completions
Most Lethal Exotic Thorn 1799 kills
> Shame on me
100 Strength of the Wolf medals earned
Cabal Colossus kills 47 - top 8% of all guardians
Total melee kills 4032 - top 7% of all guardians

Tip of the Sword

Gordon

Dammit I can't get it to load anybody past 25%. Somebody else try mine? Goooord on Xbox - my Titan has got to have some cool stats

yWY0ylu.jpg

giphy.gif

Started getting into Destiny again. Why do no FPS games have a robust (optional) skill-based matchmaking system? Like...keep track of people's K/D ratio and try to match them in rounds as best as possible.

I suck at shooters, no getting around it, but I do have fun playing. But I feel bad when I'm the in the bottom 1 or 2 on my team. I'm level 10, and I know Crucible removes level advantage, but I'm usually the only one that's not level 34.

I only play Control because of this; I'd feel even worse in Team Deathmatch where kills/death are the entire basis of the scoring system.

Hey! I'm down to help play PvP. Also, GBR! I live in Omaha as well. Do you play on ps4 or xb1?

Hedge

The only thing keeping me from trying the moments of triumph, is the fact that I have to win in crucible.
No.. thanks.
I wonder what year 2 will bring.

Juraash

The only thing keeping me from trying the moments of triumph, is the fact that I have to win in crucible.
No.. thanks.
I wonder what year 2 will bring.

Contrary to what it says, wins count as 6 points towards that 100 and losses count as 4.

Snwaters

Hey DestinyGaf!

Getting back into Destiny again. A lot of the people I used to play with have moved on, so I could use a new group to play/raid with. I'm on the Xbox One, GT swordsman423. I know X1's Destiny community is in the minority, so I hope you guys don't mind another face around here.

My warlocks stats got deleted with him and he was my main so this legend stuff makes me a sad panda.

Year 2 will be better.
Really curious to see what the next big thing is for next September. Lots of exciting stuff in TTK all over the pace but the definite highlight is new subclasses. One of my friends wants a 4th main class (which I think would be super annoying for early days of such an expansion), new elements would be welcome for sure. I'd also love to see a "real" new enemy faction, like the space dragon Ahamkaras.

If every year to year transition is as hype as this first one...

so drops are nerfed until TTK?
My theory is they removed legendary drops from crucible since year 2 legendaries give you legendary marks for dismantling, which means you'd be able to pick up your year 2 exotics early from the blueprint kiosks, which I'm assuming Bungie doesn't want us to do until about 26 more hours.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
As far as I know there are three confirmed raid groups.

I'm looking for two or however many is needed to run through the story x3 around 4 - 4:430 P.M eastern Tuesday. Gotta get those out of the way.

Zocano

I assume people are getting raid groups ready for friday. If anyone ends up seeing this that hasn't already secured a group, I'd like to try and set one up (preferrably with people who are actually committed to do it!)

Sector Rift was a mistake. It's nothing but trash.

Memento on the other hand is fun in Skirmish.

I miss The Pit.

Hopefully the new weapons are interesting because i'm officially uninterested in Crucible. Basically, Red Death and Bad Juju or GTFO. It's funy seeing Bad Juju take Thorn's place considering they were both considered trash when the game launched. Frankly I wouldn't mind seeing both of them go back to that state.

So much for 2.0. Already waiting for 3.0

Rated-G

Just finished Vault of Glass on Hard! Thanks to everyone who helped!! Anyone on PS4 available to help with Crota's End on Hard? We have three people right now, but none of us have Hard unlocked. I'm mostly unfamiliar with it as well. If you want to help please let me know! PSN: Rated-G

Snwaters

I assume people are getting raid groups ready for friday. If anyone ends up seeing this that hasn't already secured a group, I'd like to try and set one up (preferrably with people who are actually committed to do it!)

I'd definitely be down for an X1 raid group on Friday. It'd be cool to make it to the top 10 in terms of completing the raid first.

Afrocious

Hopefully the new weapons are interesting because i'm officially uninterested in Crucible. Basically, Red Death and Bad Juju or GTFO. It's funy seeing Bad Juju take Thorn's place considering they were both considered trash when the game launched. Frankly I wouldn't mind seeing both of them go back to that state.

So much for 2.0. Already waiting for 3.0

Stop being such a negative nancy. Hit the gym and work out your shoulders, cause you're going to carry me in Skirmish until I get better.

Just finished Vault of Glass on Hard! Thanks to everyone who helped!! Anyone on PS4 available to help with Crota's End on Hard? We have three people right now, but none of us have Hard unlocked. I'm mostly unfamiliar with it as well. If you want to help please let me know! PSN: Rated-G

No problem! I'd help with Crota HM if I wasn't about to get sleep. I find Crota to be a bit harder due to the amount of enemies, but that's just me.

hmmm how many new people do you have? I guess I can run you guys thro it if no one else is available at this hour..I have another person as well. add iRAWRasaurus

If you are on PS4 I already have 5 people so we just need a six! You are more than welcome to join. We are planning to start right on the dot of 10 when it releases.

Stop being such a negative nancy. Hit the gym and work out your shoulders, cause you're going to carry me in Skirmish until I get better.

No problem! I'd help with Crota HM if I wasn't about to get sleep. I find Crota to be a bit harder due to the amount of enemies, but that's just me.

I'll do a Crucible train tomorrow but I think i'm spent on Rift for the time being. The settings and spawns need to be tweaked. Big Team Objective was my home in Halo, but Rift is virtually everyone wrong with Objective game modes. If a team can't push you out of your tiny spawns to spawn trap you, they'll grab the rift and hold onto it while they slay, or just pick it up to reset it.

It also doesn't belong on maps with no sightlines and a bunch of corridors, but I guess that's half of the maps in the game...

Rated-G

We have three right now, all green on this, but level 34 with 161-170 light. Adding you right now, thank you!

EDIT: apparently PSN is down for maintenance so none of my requests will send :| you're welcome to try adding me and see if you get the same result. Bad timing PSN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom