• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raybunny

My Titan Legend video is pretty funny: Drizzay Titan, my main character

Cabal Destroyer DrDrizzay101, The Legion Breaker (wtf? this name is terrible)
  • 14 Flawless Trials
  • 11,572 Gjallarhorn Kills
  • 163 Strength of the Wolf
  • 15 Cabal Goliath Kills, Top 2% (wtf is this crap?)
  • 22,078 Fellow Guardians Played With, Enough to form 7359 Fireteams

How the F have I played with 22k people on one character? What who what what why when how....

Those 22k Driz... wth!

Mine is stupid in the titan:

2 flawless in ToO ( Why chose this one?)
Most lethal weapon: GH with 4815 kills
39 strength of the wolf
20597 hive thralls kill top 1% ( Sorry guys I've awoken the hive)
4455 grenade kills top2%

Unconquerable Raybunzy the swarm culler... Love the title

deadduck

No quick killing primary in close quarters has made Crucible a lame Pulse fest at long distance.

Universal Remote is sad that you are forgetting him (plus it has more range now, because of course they gave a primary shotgun more range).

I think they could make a lot of people happy by making TLW more stable, while retaining a very harsh drop off to range.

For me, its much better than it was. There was only hand cannons for every range and lives lasted as long than as you can fire two HC bullets.

Tomorrow will change things a bit, the hunter evade and extra warlock melle range will throw some more interesting variables into the mix.

milkham

Haha, my stats are so bad. Nothing to remark.

niM87g1.png

fear me gregs

Ambitious

My Titan:

https://www.destinythegame.com/lege...686018428583688.2305843009215524968&version=2

Vex Destroyer Jinjo The Stalker

Top 2% Vex Hobgoblin kills. Appropiate since I hate the fuckers so much. Most lethal exotic is my Gjallarhorn. No shame lol. Also got a 208m crucible kill which is apparently in the top 1%. Top 2% IB kills even though I only participate every so often.

My Hunter:

https://www.destinythegame.com/lege...686018428583688.2305843009231269036&version=2

Adjucator Jinjo Unbound

Hawkmoon is my most lethal exotic. Definitly more
PvP oriented than my Titan.

Still have spots for the blind raid on Friday?

Raybunny

So what are you planning to do regarding bounties, factions, packages when TTK drops.

Some things are uncertain but I am building a check list:

- Equip the exp boost cloak/mark/bond as soon as I activate my TTK CE code
- Regarding the bounties, will try the main quests and see how much exp we can get out of it before cashing any.Trying to figure out the best way to tackle this one. Before or after the subclass... ( taking into consideration previous information saying that doing the main quest will get you almost up to level)
- Heavy synths / mats for faction ranks as soon as I get to 40
- New Monarchy on titan, dead orbit for hunter and for warlock the one with the most fitting stats.

Acidote

I'm going to take my time with everything since I have my week and next weekend packed. I'll lose the first raid. Hope to be there for the second.

So what are you planning to do today regarding bounties, factions, packages when TTK drops.

- Regarding the bounties, will try the main quests and see how much exp we can get out of it before cashing any.Trying to figure out the best way to tackle this one. Before or after the subclass... ( taking into consideration previous information saying that doing the main quest will get you almost up to level)
- New Monarchy on titan, dead orbit for hunter and for warlock the one with the most fitting stats.

I going to do the new quests using the new subclass or equip them near the end for da XP. Once I've finished the quests or hit 40 I'll pop the focused light, bust open my cryptarch packages, take my factions/vanguard/crucible rep over then use the rest of the bounties on all the sweet new loot

SnakeEyes

Banned
Got shown some new areas to glitch into.

2 on Earth in the Grottos area, that both lead down into the opposite end of Rasputin's bunker, 1 on Venus at the far end of the Eye of the Gate Lord boss fight area, and the new area past the end of the Devil's Lair strike. 3 or 4 new Ghosts to be found in these areas.

ocean

Banned
Universal Remote is sad that you are forgetting him (plus it has more range now, because of course they gave a primary shotgun more range).

I think they could make a lot of people happy by making TLW more stable, while retaining a very harsh drop off to range.

For me, its much better than it was. There was only hand cannons for every range and lives lasted as long than as you can fire two HC bullets.

Tomorrow will change things a bit, the hunter evade and extra warlock melle range will throw some more interesting variables into the mix.
HC range was excessive. The range drop off on them now is pretty good, it gives Pulse rifles the advantage at their intended range.

The problem is that within the zone where HC does full damage, accuracy has been hit so hard and stability is so low that you just can't viably compete.

When I saw on my video that my Hunter's most used weapon was The Last Word I was just so bummed that the weapon in its current state is no longer viable. Sure it isn't trash but the play style it forces you into is a losing strategy overall - even if you do well with it, you'd be doing better with something else.

Ambitious

So what are you planning to do regarding bounties, factions, packages when TTK drops.

I guess I'm gonna unlock the subclass first and then do the main story to unlock all skills. Afterwards, I'm probably gonna explore the Dreadnought. And at some point (maybe in between) I'll do the Year 1 quests, which shouldn't take too long.

ocean

Banned

I'm thinking just so the story quest normally to see how far we level up. According to GameInformer we'll get the quest for the new Subclass within 1h of starting, so I'll wait until then to dump all my bounties and rank up.

GlamFM

Banned
Help me out guys.

I´m super confused.

I pre-ordered the regular ass digital edition of TTK.

What am I missing out on goodie-wise and can I get it all when (or if) I buy the overpriced 20€ thingy?

ocean

Banned
Help me out guys.

I´m super confused.

I pre-ordered the regular ass digital edition of TTK.

What am I missing out on goodie-wise and can I get it all when (or if) I buy the overpriced 20€ thingy?
1. You're missing one new dance per Class, along with an Exotic Class Item which boosts XP gains to level up to 40 / level up new subclasses more quickly and three shaders

digital-content-collectors-edition.png

2. Yeah you can get it all by purchasing the US$20 upgrade when it goes up for sale tomorrow

Raybunny

I going to do the new quests using the new subclass or equip them near the end for da XP. Once I've finished the quests or hit 40 I'll pop the focused light, bust open my cryptarch packages, take my factions/vanguard/crucible rep over then use the rest of the bounties on all the sweet new loot

I guess I'm gonna unlock the subclass first and then do the main story to unlock all skills. Afterwards, I'm probably gonna explore the Dreadnought. And at some point (maybe in between) I'll do the Year 1 quests, which shouldn't take too long.

I'm thinking just so the story quest normally to see how far we level up. According to GameInformer we'll get the quest for the new Subclass within 1h of starting, so I'll wait until then to dump all my bounties and rank up.

Thanks for those details. Everyone seem to have the same opinion regarding using the exp, packs. Story mission > get subclass > reach 40 and then use all the things.

SPCTRE

Thanks for those details. Everyone seem to have the same opinion regarding using the exp, packs. Story mission > get subclass > reach 40 and then use all the things.
Yeah, the actual leveling to 40 should be quite a breeze, so maximizing the synergy once we're there should be the best way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom