• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back on some old titles for year 1...

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians
Destiny |OT2| The Last Guardians
Destiny |OT3| Oh sweet a Legen- wait never mind, it's a rare.
Destiny |OT4| Get your ass to the Vault of Glass and help Timmins find better pants
Destiny |OT5| New patch out Tues., Master Rahool reportedly crying into his robes
Destiny |OT6| Lock me like one of your French girls, Jack
Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner
Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese
Destiny |OT9| Suros Business
Destiny |OT10| Working as Intended
Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!
Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.
Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas
Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End
Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come
Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...
Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch
Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA
Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost
Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?
Destiny |OT♦21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef
Destiny |OT♦22| Game of Thorns
Destiny |OT♦23| This Train is Bound for Mercury
Destiny |OT♦24| Dances with Wolves
Destiny |OT♦25| The Taken Thread
Destiny |OT♦26| Like a Hat
Destiny |OT♦27| Nerf Herders
Destiny |OT♦28| Nolan Beyond
Destiny |OT♦Forever29| The Season Finale
Destiny |OT♦30| Long Live the King

RIP in peace DGAF Season 1. Not sure if those links are useful for OP purposes but there they are anyways. Nami, a few more threads and you could fill an entire OT with your posts alone!

Ready for Season 2.

ttk y'all

My favorites

Destiny |OT2| The Last Guardians
Destiny |OT3| Oh sweet a Legen- wait never mind, it's a rare.
Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese
Destiny |OT9| Suros Business
Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA
Destiny |OT♦22| Game of Thorns
Destiny |OT♦27| Nerf Herders
Destiny |OT♦28| Nolan Beyond

But did I spy some warlock melee in there?
giphy.gif

Wow at these class-specific weapon perks:

> Immobius (Link) - TITAN SHOTGUN. UNIQUE PERKS: (Bouncer) Kills inside Ward of Dawn with Armor of Light do not expend ammo. (Surrounded) This weapon gains bonus damage when three or more enemies are in close proximity.
> Susanoo (Link) - WARLOCK FUSION RIFLE. UNIQUE PERKS: (Elemental Transfusion) Causing damage with subclass abilities will transfuse that damage type to this weapon for a period of time. (Hot Swap) Readying this weapon grants a brief period of bonus accuracy.
> Stillpiercer (Link) - HUNTER SNIPER RIFLE. UNIQUE PERKS: (Self Spotter) Increased radar resolution when this weapon is equipped. (Perfectionist) Magazine is refunded if all shots fired are precision kills.

Amazing

Tecnniqe

Banned

> Immobius (Link) - TITAN SHOTGUN. UNIQUE PERKS: (Bouncer) Kills inside Ward of Dawn with Armor of Light do not expend ammo. (Surrounded) This weapon gains bonus damage when three or more enemies are in close proximity.
> Susanoo (Link) - WARLOCK FUSION RIFLE. UNIQUE PERKS: (Elemental Transfusion) Causing damage with subclass abilities will transfuse that damage type to this weapon for a period of time. (Hot Swap) Readying this weapon grants a brief period of bonus accuracy.
> Stillpiercer (Link) - HUNTER SNIPER RIFLE. UNIQUE PERKS: (Self Spotter) Increased radar resolution when this weapon is equipped. (Perfectionist) Magazine is refunded if all shots fired are precision kills.

Warlock getting the best one.
Titan the worst.

Homeboyd

Warlock getting the best one.
Titan the worst.
Warlock is amazing,
but blinding an ultra in a bubble and just going HAM on him without losing ammo is awesome (assuming you kill him). Or a bunch of stuff rushing into your bubble.. you can just mow everything down for as long as your bubble lasts because they'll be blinded and stop/stagger.

Karl2177

Hunter OP

Shito

Perfectionist looks like my kind of perk!
Hunter continues to be the class suiting me the most. ^^

Warlock, destroyer of japanese gods

darthbob

Bungie really must hate Titans or something.

Is it because it reminds them too much of Master Chief or something? Like I just don't get it.

Disker

Hunter OP

Why is that OP? Not like you gonna snipe upclose. And it does not say the rader works wil you're in ADS. And the map thingy is just some more added sections in your map, nothing special IMO, got that with another sniper for my Warlock as well.

BTW should i complete my Dead Orbit "mission" and turn it in? It's for the exotic class item right? Or can you only turn it in when te DLC drops?

Is it because it reminds them too much of Master Chief or something? Like I just don't get it.

but titans are getting an exotic helmet that
makes any rocket track.
plus the hammer dance

let the other classes have some fun

darthbob

but titans are getting an exotic helmet that
makes any rocket track.
plus the hammer dance

let the other classes have some fun

1 decentish Exotic doesn't make up for all the other crap the Titans have been given.

People who are mad about those defender centric perks....need to play defender in pvp a bit more. That shit will wreck.

Defender works well with a good Fireteam, but not when you go in solo. :(

EloquentM

aka Mannny

People who are mad about those defender centric perks....need to play defender in pvp a bit more. That shit will wreck. Bubble is pretty OP as is in 2.0 now that it's indestructible.

Deku Tree

I remember the original title of GRX's OT3. The title you see listed was an audible.

there's that precision perk where landing precision kills refills the mag

kills = good for trash mobs, and no good for DPS'ing ultras and bosses.

Dave_6

Not related to bounties, but over the course of maybe an hour of PVP last night I got ~10 strange coins.

Think I wound up with almost 10 coins and a few motes after that. Those were some fun games!

I'm surprised how may people are liking bad juju over red death. For me the ttk feels a lot slower with bad juju. Though I guess it's nice to just hold down the trigger instead of squeezing each shot.

Gonna try out Bad Juju tonight with my Warlock. I fell in love with the Red Death/Vestian Dynasty combo last night. So much fun.

Not gonna mess with anymore Quests until next Tuesday because of the emblem bug. I haven't completed one yet so I got lucky. Hitting rank 25 with Dead Orbit last night gave me the Quest for them which I'm actually excited to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom