• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised how may people are liking bad juju over red death. For me the ttk feels a lot slower with bad juju. Though I guess it's nice to just hold down the trigger instead of squeezing each shot.

The difference between the rate of fire is enormous. I used Red Death and Juju tonight and the flexibility of the Juju made it my preferred weapon for Crucible. If you can always manage 2 perfect bursts the Red Death is better. When you even marginally fuck up one burst I'd rather be using the Juju.

It's also nice to have a full magazine right after each kill too.

guys guys guys, yo yo

Subclass Quests........ are we getting punished for completing them before 9/15/15???

Its very iffy right now, yesterday the bungie update said rewards (emblems) would not be retro rewarded if you completed them. Today it a little more ambiguous.

be safe and don't turn them in.

Juraash

Man I've already started making a list of my most wanted new exotics. I'm having a lot of fun in this limbo week, but I'm super jonsing to start improving my character and finding new goodies.

Also going to ha e to put some work in with the crucible to finish those gunsmith bounties. I imagine the snuper rifle one will be the worst given my general level of suck lol.

Karl2177

Why is that OP? Not like you gonna snipe upclose. And it does not say the rader works wil you're in ADS. And the map thingy is just some more added sections in your map, nothing special IMO, got that with another sniper for my Warlock as well.

BTW should i complete my Dead Orbit "mission" and turn it in? It's for the exotic class item right? Or can you only turn it in when te DLC drops?

It's the new Black Hammer for PvE.

On another note, I wonder how they are going to handle Nightfalls from here on out. Will they completely alienate non-TTK owners by having NFs be DLC/TTK strikes?

Afrocious

Wow at these class-specific weapon perks:

> Immobius (Link) - TITAN SHOTGUN. UNIQUE PERKS: (Bouncer) Kills inside Ward of Dawn with Armor of Light do not expend ammo. (Surrounded) This weapon gains bonus damage when three or more enemies are in close proximity.
> Susanoo (Link) - WARLOCK FUSION RIFLE. UNIQUE PERKS: (Elemental Transfusion) Causing damage with subclass abilities will transfuse that damage type to this weapon for a period of time. (Hot Swap) Readying this weapon grants a brief period of bonus accuracy.
> Stillpiercer (Link) - HUNTER SNIPER RIFLE. UNIQUE PERKS: (Self Spotter) Increased radar resolution when this weapon is equipped. (Perfectionist) Magazine is refunded if all shots fired are precision kills.

Warlocks confirmed for being Personas.

On another note, I wonder how they are going to handle Nightfalls from here on out. Will they completely alienate non-TTK owners by having NFs be DLC/TTK strikes?
Looks like they're adding a Nightfall playlist, so TTK owners can enjoy new strike whole everyone else can still participate.

Feorax

Enjoyed a couple of days with the new system, but aside from maybe seeing if Xur has anything of interest tomorrow, I'm going to leave it until next week. Played solid from launch through to HoW, so really don't want to risk burnout.

Got Metal Gear to get through anyway.

It says kills which makes it completely useless for majors let alone bosses. The actual enemies where you'd bother to switch over to a rifle. Even more useless on a hand cannon since they can't one-shot all basic enemies.

It stinks

ocean

Banned
Only gonna do this once.... but since the 2.0 hype is down and update is today...

tumblr_lkq4ecBDLv1qbyxrvo1_500.gif

DGAF upmote me onegaishimasu

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...my_knifetacular_year_one_sendoff_montage_503/

https://www.reddit.com/r/CruciblePl...weekly_montage_contest_upvote_your_favorites/ (my post is in the comments)

Ocean pls
Quoting because you all need to up vote this on Reddit.

And if you don't have a Reddit account... they're free :p

I'm dying for a DGAF MotW.

Anastasis

Titan specific perk
is why they nerfed shotgun so bad! Can you imagine doing anything else in PvE but bubble and shotgun for days?

edit: the perk mentioned above in spoilers that is

Quoting because you all need to up vote this on Reddit.

And if you don't have a Reddit account... they're free :p

I'm dying for a DGAF MotW.

Wish it was around when I made my first knife video. I think they started doing it literally a week or month afterwards.

This one is very well edited if I do say so myself, but because of that I cut out a lot of "wow" clips and just used what fit with the video. There was a Reaper on Pantheon I had to leave out because somebody stole the last kill. Would have been the perfect finisher, bleh

I need to get better at chaining my knifes after a Super. I'm getting there though - this happened the other day: https://vid.me/0b5e

Frenden

Banned
The entire high impact class of shotties should get nerfed to a different class. They did it for Hopscotch. To quote Shaxx, "Now do it again!"

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
What the fuck is this Bungie

I've played through all the story, quests and strikes over the past 2 days and not one blue armour engram has dropped. All have been weapons or bonds. I don't need any weapons since I'm fiull with Exotics and Legendary.

I can't purchase none and Legendary gear is out of my reach due to no Vanguard marks. So here I am a level 30 Warlock with an Exotic helmet (Thanks Xur) and level 16/20 shitty gear.

I've got a Treasure Key from completing the quest for Petra but that wont drop any decent armor will it? I'll do PoE 32 with my Titan for an Armor Core then let my Warlock spend it on the Kellbreakers Gloves. Then maybe find some people to do both the Raids on normal for Raid gear. :/

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I am absolutely in love with the Omolon guns. The design and the way they feel is just SO GOOD.
Yes. yes. yes. yes. They are my manufacturer of choice so far.
Check out the perk on this fusion rifle:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?type=item&item=4257542172&itemname=Susanoo

Elemental Transfusion
Causing damage with subclass abilities will transfuse that damage type to this weapon for a period of time.
whoa that's awesome as hell

I've played through all the story, quests and strikes over the past 2 days and not one blue armour engram has dropped. All have been weapons or bonds. I don't need any weapons since I'm fiull with Exotics and Legendary.

I can't purchase none and Legendary gear is out of my reach due to no Vanguard marks. So here I am a level 30 Warlock with an Exotic helmet (Thanks Xur) and level 16/20 shitty gear.

I've got a Treasure Key from completing the quest for Petra but that wont drop any decent armor will it? I'll do PoE 32 with my Titan for an Armor Core then let my Warlock spend it on the Kellbreakers Gloves. Then maybe find some people to do both the Raids on normal for Raid gear. :/

I don't understand how they haven't managed to address this yet. Even in vanilla the Blue gear was (aptly named) rare. By the time you'd see one drop, you were looking for Legendaries.

Juraash

Not that I don't agree with the general wtf sentiment, but what will it matter come Tuesday?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Shoulder Charge is great but I still haven't found a great use for the shield that is generated while you are sprinting in a straight line. As soon as you stop sprinting to ready a weapon the barrier goes away. Thoughts?
That's Juggernaut and you can't use it and Shoulder Charge at the same time, so... thoughts complete! lol

I don't understand how they haven't managed to address this yet. Even in vanilla the Blue gear was (aptly named) rare. By the time you'd see one drop, you were looking for Legendaries.

Yeah vendors shoild have had blue armor to buy at rank one with light level appropriate for your level. But thats what the playlist is for i guess

Frenden

Banned
This Fulcrum is the best Hand Cannon roll I've used after the balance changes.

After Hammer Forged was nerfed, Small Bore gives it better range, stability, and reload than Hawkmoon. And it has far better Aim Assist.

COjqcjUUkAIzFq7.jpg

Afrocious

This Fulcrum is the best Hand Cannon roll I've used after the balance changes.

After Hammer Forged was nerfed, Small Bore gives it better range, stability, and reload than Hawkmoon. And it has far better Aim Assist.

COjqcjUUkAIzFq7.jpg

Holy shit. How many re-rolls did it take to get that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom