• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
Fear's Embrace solo is some crazy shit.

I'll need a team for this. At least 1 more person :p

Anyone need this or available to give a hand?

gdt

Man.....I'm back in.

Its kinda nuts to be back at the bottom after maxing goddamn everything and collecting every exotic post TDB. Seems....strange haha.

Cant wait to start running strikes and raiding again. And the quest system is awesome!

Deku Tree

Is the archon priest mission in rubicon wastes like a public event that you have to wait for?

If anyone needs to do it join on me, I am in rubicon wastes now.

BearPawB

Banned
Looking for people who need to do Taken Assault: Earth still

No one is ever in the fricking rocket yard when it happens

PSN: bearpawbrian

Lots of marks are definitely not needed to reach high light levels. Aside from infusing, which isn't even much at all, I've only spent the ~70 marks or so to get a 280 Ghost. Aside from that, I've been able to hit 285 Light comfortably.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
It's like we're expected to farm for Legendary engrams to dismantle to get Legendary marks.

Seriously. They wanna get rid of the grind, but they just put in another. Mind as well add in Microtransactions with the pace they're on.

You don't really need the marks for anything other than ghosts though.

Looking for people who need to do Taken Assault: Earth still

No one is ever in the fricking rocket yard when it happens

PSN: bearpawbrian

Yeah people are still thinking the vendors are going to get them to top level, stuck in their old ways. farming marks is not the name of the game in the Taken King.

It's like we're expected to farm for Legendary engrams to dismantle to get Legendary marks.

Nnnno

You're expected to get a continuingly increasing level of blue equipment, sailing you through every activity in the game. As you get a steady daily selection of legendary marks, you look at all the fun you've been having and think to yourself about what the perfect weapon or piece of armor would be to complement your current activities. You buy it and it means something. It's actually a legendary item.

In year one, legendaries were the ONLY way to progress and access activities. They weren't special at all and everyone had the "best" ones because you needed them to succeed.

I like this way way better.

Mupod

does radiance not work when you're carrying the spark? Just got one shot by a shotgun twice in a row, with extra defense + the ram

You don't really need the marks for anything other than ghosts though.

Yeah people are still thinking the vendors are going to get them to top level, stuck in their old ways. farming marks is not the name of the game in the Taken King.

Yeah, this attitude towards marks is very last year.

;}

hhhnnnggg

HHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGG

WHY MUST IT BE A HUNTER-OBTAINED EXOTIC

where did this drop?

kanye-west.png

How

:( welp ill never get it then lol :p.....

reward for doing quest after getting gunsmith to rank 3

hunter only

because

master race

also,

warlocks suck

I think the legendary marks are fair. Yeah, I'd like to be able to buy guns and gear, but it's a good investment using infusion. You get 30 a day and I'm always getting more than I need for infusion. It won't take too long till I'm close to the cap and need to spend it.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I still don't have an Exotic piece of armour, and I need Legendary armour that has the Stat rolls that suit my playtype better. All my Legendary gear currently has Strength on it, which is Eww.

Focus on getting a high light level once you cap out continue doing activities that drop high level gear keep/infuse/dismantle at your discretion. seriously, the game drops high level gear like candy now.

*Goes to Gaming Side*
*Sees a positive Destiny thread other than OT*
*Goes in*
*Nothing but shame*

Though that sucks if Bungie is locking players out of previously owned content.

BraXzy

WOOOOOOOOOO!

Got my first Year 2 exotic. Hawkmoon, whichh is pretty cool since we (Xboxians) never got that.

Only downside is I suck with hand cannons but who cares :D

It was nightfall drop BTW.

legendary marks are in no short supply, i'm capped out even after spending more than 150 marks

quest

The Road to King's Fall

I'm talking about the bounty. It had me headshot taken on the dreadnought, then kill centurions and I can't recall what it is now that it wants me to do, but it's a bounty and every time I turn it in I get another one.

Sullichin

Slightly struggling getting past 250 light because I refuse to buy a ghost or armor. Getting that FWC hand cannon the second I have 150 marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom