• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chomposaur

Neo Member
Hey just a quick question im just wondering if you can have more than one exotic faction Cape. I got the FWC last week and now I'm on track to get the new monarchy one. But here's why I think I can only have one

I'm the blueprints section there is only 2 slots open for the exotic capes. The second being the ones you can buy for $20. I am wondering if my FWC cape would disappear once I got my new monarchy one, that's all. Thanks

jacobs34

God speed to all the Raiders tomorrow. My job and social life has made it impossible for me to grind up to raid level. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be able to level up to 260 plus and start heroic strikes. I'm really enjoying my time spent in TTK so far.

Man all these quests that require public events suck. Do they really auto fail if there's not enough ppl around?

Are you talking about the champions? If so, they dont auto fail but if you are alone you wont be able to do the damage to the boss because of all the adds. So you will fail.

noomi

Out of all the quests, I hated this one the most. You saw the vid I posted earlier in the day of when I completed it? I got so pissed off. I took my anger out on the enemy team. Went on a 17 killstreak before being stopped. By then, I had went from 43% to finally completing it.

Sorry just seeing this now, but yeah out of all the quests definitely the one I disliked the most as well:|

Glad it's over, even the shield bro's were a pain in the ass.

Chaperone quest is done, never... ever... ever.... again

Now we wait till reset

neoism

reward for doing quest after getting gunsmith to rank 3

hunter only

because

master race

also,

warlocks suck
8f41da2a9439d3d35213ccf79fcaab5d.gif

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Are you talking about the champions? If so, they dont auto fail but if you are alone you wont be able to do the damage to the boss because of all the adds. So you will fail.

No it always says "taken threat subsides" or something right after the second leutenant dies. Never even get a chance to kill the 3rd on spawn a champion.

X-Frame

Got the Titan exclusive Exotic "Fabian Strategy" from Rank 3 with the Gunsmith!

Seems okay, wonder how good the final perk is. I figured the Front Lines perk would've been the auto-on exotic perk but it's not, Crowd Control is strangely.

Finally done being productive for the day. About to hop on and do the Mars section of the Taken wars quests for Petra and the Vanguard if anyone wants to join.

maomaoIYP

I think the legendary marks are fair. Yeah, I'd like to be able to buy guns and gear, but it's a good investment using infusion. You get 30 a day and I'm always getting more than I need for infusion. It won't take too long till I'm close to the cap and need to spend it.

Yeah this is actually how I feel after a few days of playing. At first I was upset that playing stuff doesn't give marks, but in year 1 we hit max marks every week and progression was strictly limited to buying vendor stuff. Now they've switched to a format that's closer to what Diablo 3 offers, and I don't dislike it at all.

BraXzy

Honestly I wouldn't recommend buying stuff from vendors with your marks. I've had blues that are above 280. Unless you like the other stats and will infuse.

Shito

Room for 1 in nf
Almost at boss

Id be happy to join. Only 274 light though. PSN SonComet.
Thanks guys.
We were all around our 270s and the nightfall really was not that bad.
I was kinda afraid of the boss, but it went pretty well, and it was actually really fun -- we've come a long way from those bullet sponges bosses.

Got a 297 attack Suros auto rifle for my troubles, which I'll probably use to infuse something else. ^^

BahamutPT

Got a 300 Def blue Helmet, but the perks suck and obviously can't use it to infuse my other blue...
It puts me at 294 light too. This sucks :(

How are people getting to rank 3 on the gunsmith? There simply aren't enough guns to rank him up that high yet. I've done all of them but 3 guns and I've not hit 2 yet.

maomaoIYP

How are people getting to rank 3 on the gunsmith? There simply aren't enough guns to rank him up that high yet. I've done all of them but 3 guns and I've not hit 2 yet.

As you play you will sometimes get drops from mobs that have an icon for a legendary fusion rifle, but is marked as a relic. You can turn these in at the gunsmith for a +200 rep bonus.

Did you start last week? I am into level 2 and I didn't have the NF buff last week and I haven't done all the guns from this week yet. There is also a quest at level 2 which may give rep with him.

traveler

Not Wario
Slightly struggling getting past 250 light because I refuse to buy a ghost or armor. Getting that FWC hand cannon the second I have 150 marks.

I'm not sure if its random or what, but when I finished up some long questline (the entire taken war one leading up to the raid I think?) I was given a 280 version as a reward. May want to hold off buying...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Looks like we have a no-show for Newbie Raid! Anyone wanna help out with a Newbie VoG? It'll be quick I promise XD Bring all your shiny new skills inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom