• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthbob

Just finished the last primary story mission,
Regicide.

A whole bunch of new stuff opened up but I don't know where to start!

halp

Jaleel

Guys I need help please.

Last Phobas Story Mission. Im at the Boss Echo. Hard Stuff. Im at 278 Light, its a story 261 light heroic. Can I please get a Guardian or two for help please? Im waiting right at boss trigger. HELP THIS LITTLE LIGHT! :)

PSN = Jibreel

So I'm currently sitting at 288 and the only piece of gear below 280 is the relic. I've seen some people with 300 light legendary relics. Is there some way to get one of these, like a quest? Or just lucky drops?

Also haven't seen a single rare FR ever since I got the quest from the gunsmith. I sure hope he sells them. Though he gave me a Hakke Lyudmila PR and that thing is a beast.

Ace of Spades is mine.

Haha, it's AWESOME.

The Gjallarhorn/Fatebringer/Pre-nerf Black Hammer all rolled into one.

You guys could get mad and try to hit me, but I'd just shadestep right the fuck outta there.

Can these be year 1 rares/legendaries?

It's by class.

Titans need shotguns on hand, hunters need snipers, not sure what warlocks need.

oh, for the rank 2 quest? yea i just dismantled two Low Grade Humilities for 5 parts each and it finished the quest.

Got the Stillpiercer.
dUyrodu.jpg

This... this is one ugly sniper. It looks like a garbage truck with a scope.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Looks like we have a no-show for Newbie Raid! Anyone wanna help out with a Newbie VoG? It'll be quick I promise XD Bring all your shiny new skills inside!

Pretty please! Actually seem to have two no-shows :*(

Take a break from the new grind and visit the ol' vault to help some newbie out :D

I can't take these randoms anymore, I keep getting the restorative mind and these people just don't learn. Please halp. I need some Gaffers to run Heroic Strikes with. I'm stuck at 255ish

Sullichin

Yes! The Vanity (FWC Handcannon with LITC/Firefly) is mine! Goodbye sweet marks. Shout out to the blues that are better than purples. I'll catch up with you later when you have some more light.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Holy Shit, first time doing court of Oryx...I got up to tier 3 completed and got to light lvl 293. Got a 295 ghost shell and a 297 artifact. Just need a good helmet now. But CoO was the most fun I've had in Destiny in while, by the end there were so many people with us, it was hilarious.

shermas

How many times can you run the NF? Is it per account?

I got my dude up to 281 today (some garbage 260 boots are holding me back). Finally gonna do the NF.

Might start to work on my other two guys after that. so much to do.

Shito

Holy Shit, first time doing court of Oryx...I got up to tier 3 completed and got to light lvl 293. Got a 295 ghost shell and a 297 artifact. Just need a good helmet now. But CoO was the most fun I've had in Destiny in while, by the end there were so many people with us, it was hilarious.
You lucky, I stumbled in a run with lots of rank 1 and two rank 2 completed, and I only got marginal improvement to some of my slots.
Still, I agree, this is all really fun.
Mayhem, ammos and orbs everywhere at the end. ^^

maomaoIYP

This baby dropped from an FWC package last night, with Warhead Verniers/Hard Launch, G&H and Javelin. it's about as close as it gets to a perfect year 2 RL, since G&H is in the same slot as tripod now. The only way it could have been better would be if it had heavy payload instead of single point sling.

edit: Just realized that year 2 Ash Factory has a different perk tree, and it can have G&H, Javelin and Tripod. Oh well, I'm still not complaining though.

Renta

Banned

I still don't get CoO. I used some runes and killed the bosses of the first tier a couple times, but have no idea how to move on to the next tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom