• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

I was thinking about helping folks out with their Triumphs today, but I'm actually heading out to a music festival that'll apparently last all night.

I won't be missing out on Godspeed You! again. No sir.

E92 M3

I'm back. Was so busy lately.

I had to talk through setting up a new router to my nephew and his mom. That only took nearly 3 hours last night. It's a lot harder to do when they have no clue what they're doing I can't be hands on. The good news, it works now and he no longer fluctuates between 1-2 wireless bars but now all 4 / full strength on Xbox 1. Pretty crazy he was able to play many hours at crappy Internet.

I'll be done with the overall stats from OT 1-29, tonight.

Excited for the results!

I'm back. Was so busy lately.

I had to talk through setting up a new router to my nephew and his mom. That only took nearly 3 hours last night. It's a lot harder to do when they have no clue what they're doing I can't be hands on. The good news, it works now and he no longer fluctuates between 1-2 wireless bars but now all 4 / full strength on Xbox 1. Pretty crazy he was able to play many hours at crappy Internet.

I'll be done with the overall stats from OT 1-29, tonight.

excited!, what are you measuring?

Xur is gonna sell Hawkmoon this week, I can feel it.

I can't believe that for a second. Besides PS exclusives being stated to not go live til 9/15, that would deny Xbox owners the chase. Hawkmoon is the rarest exotic drop in the game. That's why Gjallarhorn went unnerfed for so long. They want us to chase 'em and nothing is more worthy of chasing than the Hawk.

I can't believe that for a second. Besides PS exclusives being stated to not go live til 9/15, that would deny Xbox owners the chase. Hawkmoon is the rarest exotic drop in the game. That's why Gjallarhorn went unnerfed for so long. They want us to chase 'em and nothing is more worthy of chasing than the Hawk.

No way dude Xur is random c'mon

ocean

Banned
wowee zowee :eek:

That's an interesting solution. I don't actually get how it would help with the issues it's facing, but I haven't tried it myself yet since the patch either.

Hmmm. Frankly, that just doesn't match up with my experience.

Are you totally sure that the target's armor has no effect on this?
SlfXt6Q.png

It seems to me that one lucky bullet headshot and one regular body shot does 190 damage, maybe even 191? That would cover a few of the Warlock and Hunter possibilities on there.

Then again I suppose these numbers are considering Aggressive Ballistics and I've switched over to Field Choke *shrug*
Hawkmoon old numbers:

Headshot: 94
Body: 63

1 Luck Headshot: 126
1 Luck Body: 84

2 Luck Headshot: 168
2 Luck Body: 112

So in the past, you'd be able to kill in 2 body of they triggered 3 Lucks and the opponent wasn't a max armor Titan or Warlock.

Now that both LitC and Aggressive Ballistics are nerfed I think it's an impossible scenario even in the best of cases.

In any case, a lucky headshot plus a normal headshot should still kill despite the nerfs.

Or a double lucky headshot and a body.

Lucky headshot + lucky body I'm not sure. Depends on nerf to Aggball/Luck because it's cutting it close.

Frenden

Banned
I'm staying up tonight. Fourth Horseman is the only year one exotic I need and there's a small chance Xur might sell it. Works for me!

Tovarisc

back in my day, xur sold sunbreakers and us warlocks dealt with it like bosses

I like to think that my coin reserves and never running out is thanks to Xur peddling sunbreakers week after week.

Also I think I got Ghorn because of it.

Edit:
Seems weird its not live yet since you can get the new mats now

Baiting people to burn all their mats for rep because no exchange anywhere to be found :D

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Easy enough to check. Just gotta fire 13 bullets on Patrol and jot down what they each did.
At the same kind of target of course. Maybe I can motivate myself to do this.

Anyway, the biggest change that I've been talking about is intangible. If I shoot off all 3 lucky rounds in my first 4 shots of the mag, I'm going to be shooting the next 3 a lot sooner than I would have before this patch.

Frenden

Banned

Anyway, the biggest change that I've been talking about is intangible. If I shoot off all 3 lucky rounds in my first 4 shots of the mag, I'm going to be shooting the next 3 a lot sooner than I would have before this patch.

Yeah. Knowing WHEN LitC procs is a huuuuge buff.

ocean

Banned

Time to wake the hive Hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom