• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, SMARTY PANTS, I decided to give Hawkmoon another shot for an entire match and... it's still pretty good.

COj1SSAUwAALDNr.jpg

Love you. ;)

Kyne

not gonna lie, when the secret patrol* popped up on the moon with my two friends like " ????????? ????????? ?? " and my Ghost started talking, I got the most excited I've ever gotten in Destiny

felt like Nicholas Cage on national treasure up in this bitch.

*note: I hadn't heard anything about the patrols prior.

Afrocious

I remember when figs didn't have a real mic and would attempt to communicate in VoG attempts. Basically you'd see a hunter running around and dying and hear some girl shouting in an echo chamber.

I also remember Firehawk dying in the center platform when fighting Atheon.

Gotta include LiK falling to his death that one time in one of the only flawless runs I attempted.

I remember Todd wanting to destroy gatekeepers with a puny sniper rifle and me accidentally killing mine too fast as well.

Another memory is Zoba saying he doesn't like Twilight Gap, and I found that to be the funniest thing.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
As much as I legit love the new Omolon fusion and plan to keep using it even after I do the bounties just for fun... man it was so satisfying to blast away the lil Guardians trying to get the hang of it with Pocket Infinity last night. "That's not a noyfe... THIS is a noyfe"
not gonna lie, when the secret patrol* popped up on the moon with my two friends like " ????????? ????????? ?? " and my Ghost started talking, I got the most excited I've ever gotten in Destiny

felt like Nicholas Cage on national treasure up in this bitch.

*note: I hadn't heard anything about the patrols prior.
whaaaaa..?

Sounds like there is some stuff to see...

Not sure if posted, but you can go ahead and do the subclass quests and turn them in. There will be a second part to get the emblems.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...bclass_quests_or_you_will_miss_out_on/cuwvmp7

Please excuse me as I hijack your top comment.
The quote you are referencing is referring to "Faction Quests" not "Subclass quests." The subclass quest is working as expected and grants a class item. The class emblem you seek is a reward for a different quest that will be available on 9/15. Sorry for the confusion, please pardon our dust during this transition week.

NastyBook

sounds like you never praised the sun
Not a once, sir. I think I ended up getting Voidfang Vestments and the Skull of Ahamkara after that and liking those way more.

In fact, I rarely use Exotic Gauntlets for all three of my characters. I think Ruin Wings may be the only one I had on for more than 30 minutes after fully leveling it.

Namikaze1

Fuck Bungie for always putting me in matches already underway as well. Only had one match today where I wasn't put in a game already underway.

Not sure if posted, but you can go ahead and do the subclass quests and turn them in. There will be a second part to get the emblems.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...bclass_quests_or_you_will_miss_out_on/cuwvmp7

I didnt even know this was thing. I decided not to do them now anyway. since I cant get randoms to cooperate for the final part. I just wait till Tuesday and I have a fireteam for TTK story and stuff, btw, is anyone looking for someone to run with Tuesday morning?

It's like they desperately needed a last map and some ex-Respawn dev handed them an HDD drive with old Titanfall files and said "fuck it I don't know, have at it"

I think it just needs to be a 3v3 map. It's too small. I bet it ends up a 3v3 exclusive map by the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom