• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Lol. Sorry man.

It's sad when you get happy for blue orbs. Hey at least Cryptarch will sell purple engrams next week.

Christmas_Cryptarch_article.jpg

Big Bastard.

It makes me think back to the whole rewriting the story because it wasn't very good thing. I think a lot of people just naturally assumed the Traveler was actually evil, and I think originally it was, but enough people predicted it that it became trite, and the story needed reworked.

Probably because we already have a Vestian Dynasty with the same flavor text. Because it's not just the 347 Dynasty, it's the 347 Vesta Dynasty. Pretty similar.

oh and fate of all fools is now
Jade rabbit
?

sorry, watching Datto's preliminary exotic weapon reviews.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At4AOvn_JFk

You know I was linked this again and I still maintain that this should be the Ghost's voice actor. Dialog should be updated to use these lines too.

Samual L Jackson Ghost

This is so perfect. Last night I was saying that I want an Ice-T ghost too. I think the big issue is the script. The lines are just boring as hell. Dinklebot and Nolandlroid are both good in terms of tone and delivery but the script didn't play to Dinklage's dry sarcasm and now it doesn't fit the whimsicalness of North.

Jinjo

Man, all the new exotic weapons seem so cool and unique. A sniper with blinding effect? Precision slug-firing shotgun? Firefly exotic handcannon? A completely opposite Last Word (long-range, slow firing), all the Swords as heavy weapons. Can't fucking wait. Even the AR exotics look fun and usable.

Man, all the new exotic weapons seem so cool and unique. A sniper with blinding effect? Precision slug-firing shotgun? Firefly exotic handcannon? A completely opposite Last Word (long-range, slow firing), all the Swords as heavy weapons. Can't fucking wait. Even the AR exotics look fun and usable.

no new machine guns or RLs though. but swords!!!!!!

I think im going to try and do a weekly PvP series. Kinda like a "Map Monday" where i break down the pros and cons of each map. Some basic criteria can include

Pathing and Flow
Spawns
Height Variation
Visual Clarity
Gameplay Opportunity and Balance
A callout layout at the end

Just need to find a decent mic i guess

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I may be old fashioned, but im still holding out hope for that Arc rocket launcher.
I hope I get a sword on day 1
I take this back. Arc rocket launcher would be the bees knees. Call that shit "raiden" make it op as fuck then we can have a double entendre for the next OT. Bungie give me a job!

I think im going to try and do a weekly PvP series. Kinda like a "Map Monday" where i break down the pros and cons of each map. Some basic criteria can include

Pathing and Flow
Spawns
Height Variation
Visual Clarity

I would watch for sure. as an average PVPer I would love to get tips from you sir. I wanna be better, just not sure how. lol

phen0m24

Pathing and Flow
Spawns
Height Variation
Visual Clarity

I would watch for sure. as an average PVPer I would love to get tips from you sir. I wanna be better, just not sure how. lol

Whistles

TG you could even have guests on.
Stabie (you reading this?) :p
Wicked
Rubenov
Taeshik Cha
Koro

Do it before IGN does and calls it something else

Jinjo

no new machine guns or RLs though. but swords!!!!!!

There's rumor based on screens of a solar and void version of Thunderlord. I wants it.

I'm gonna reroll my main Titan next week. Don't like my female character model anymore. With one free level 25 boost this is going to be perfect time to reroll.

Looking back through the thread I see that we will actually be able to get the emblems as they are an award for a different quest releasing on 9/15?

Good, good

There's rumor based on screens of a solar and void version of Thunderlord. I wants it.

I'm gonna reroll my main Titan next week. Don't like my female character model anymore. With one free level 25 boost this is going to be perfect time to reroll.

dont do it, male titans are the worst. unless you like looking like a "professional" wrestler.

and I totally fogot about the thunderlord thing. But I have a feeling its gonna be the same thunderlord and year 2 versions is just going to have swappable elements like murmur.

th3dude

That Live Action Trailer is soooooo good. Man. As a Titan, this is exactly what I needed. It feels good to be in the sun.

THE HYPE TRAIN HAS GONE TO LUDICROUS SPEED
spaceballs-ludicrous-speed-o.gif

And as if Titans weren't already on a high, this Defender Shotgun, Immobius:

3844093acb6c81af155af61de9a1635b.jpg

• Bouncer
  • Kills inside Ward of Dawn with Armor of Light do not expend ammo.
  • Surrounded
  • This weapon gains bonus damage when three or more enemies are in close proximity.

Oh my god give me that shotgun NOW.

phen0m24

There's a guy streaming on the PS app called Hipster TLW. 1200 viewers.

I would watch TG go all crazy with whatever weapon.

ShiaLaboeufjustdoit.gif

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Ugh, I still haven't tried it out but I've been sitting here reading so many people post about how good it is. How long until it gets nerfed?

Never used it before but it was pretty damn good. Need to upgrade some perks for stability but yea probably get nerfed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom