• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting again for Visabilty, Ranking Up Qwrath now has a chance to reward the old class items but with level 40 stats

6WOCa1L.jpg

Dave_6

They can if you hit 171 light. I posted the method several pages back. Be warlock -> buy necro from Kiosk -> kill wolves -> Spawn Archon Priest -> Kill for no rewards.

Speaking of Petra you can get the Queen's Class items again as rewards for ranking up QWrath

s9OB134.jpg

Awesome! Barely did any of the Queen's Wrath stuff so I never got the Hunter Cloak. Now maybe I can!

Kalamari

My opinion on pulse rifles. You should either use the highest or second lowest impact options available. With high impact like the Messenger 2 headshot bursts kills. Everything below that except for the bottom tier is 3 headshot bursts to kill assuming the target is using max armor, so the high RoF actually gives you a better ttk. Inbetween ones like the punished hopscotch and red death are slower than need be when compared to the tier below them.

What are some examples of the second lowest impact PRs? I thought there were only 3 types.

damn i don't know if i have the patience to do it 3x

i was getting wrecked by shotguns trying to kill with that fusion rifle.. the charge time is so slow

You have to prep that charge in advance. I walk around pulling the trigger and letting it go all the time just in case. Also, like the mighty Hawk said here earlier, aim for the feet to compensate for recoil.

gspec

I like them in PVE, but PVP is a mixed bag. I'm fine with fusion rifles, but I am not the best sniper in Destiny. It took me more time than I would like to admit to get 10 kills with that sniper rifle on all three toons last night.

I agree. I had the same issue last night.

They can if you hit 171 light. I posted the method several pages back. Be warlock -> buy necro from Kiosk -> kill wolves -> Spawn Archon Priest -> Kill for no rewards.

Speaking of Petra you can get the Queen's Class items again as rewards for ranking up QWrath

s9OB134.jpg

how do you rank her up now if there is no more bounties, I got her on level 5 or so

EloquentM

aka Mannny

s9OB134.jpg
How? She has no bounties..

Shito

God, do I suck at sniping in the crucible! ^^
Only 6/10 on the omolon after 4 matches. I'm so bad at getting those headshots.
Too tired tonight to continue, will finish this and the FR bounty this week-end...

Since I was playing out of my old comfort zone (used to Hawkmoon / Shottie / Truth), I went for the Red Death to see how it fared: it really is quite good! Never used it for PVP yet, but I liked it quite a lot. Killing a filthy Thorn user and recovering your life afterwards sure feels nice. <3
I'll try Thorn next, never cared to work on that PVP part before, so now I want to feel filthy too.

s9OB134.jpg

Long live the Queen, I want those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom