• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kydd BlaZe

Crux of Crota FINALLY dropped for me. I now own every Year 1 exotic in this game.

The Year 2 grind is gonna be the death of me Lol

TIL: Zoba lives at home.

I wish my madre was around to handle shit on the homestead

" I dont live with my mom, My mom lives with me!"
lol

also, my wife is more of a mother than my mom ever was. which is a good thing I guess, because im 33 and would probably be dead by now.

FinKL

Anyone know how much rep you get by donating a Heavy Ammo Synth and is it the same as donating Weapon/Armor Parts etc?

Frenden

Banned
lol

also, my wife is more of a mother than my mom ever was. which is a good thing I guess, because im 33 and would probably be dead by now.
Left home at fifteen and would certainly have ended up in a gutter were it not for my wife. 34 now.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Did ANYONE other than me do better with the Omolon sniper than they usually do with good snipers? I emptied the mag with wild abandon and got a fair number of my 10 kills from multiple body shots. It seemed to work well for this and I got some very surprising headshots a couple of times.

Shito

That's funny, to me, home is just where my folks raised me. I don't think of where I live now as home >_>
Home is everywhere I can reliably connect to Internet.
I probably would think like you if my parents didn't move some years ago, when I already left their house; I don't have any memories in their new home, I never lived there.

SnakeEyes

Banned
lol

Know them feels, bro. Dunno how many times I've been saved from the brink of death by my wife offering sustenance :D

That week was some shit
13d.jpg

Kyoufu

Did ANYONE other than me do better with the Omolon sniper than they usually do with good snipers? I emptied the mag with wild abandon and got a fair number of my 10 kills from multiple body shots. It seemed to work well for this and I got some very surprising headshots a couple of times.

The scope on it isn't great, so no, I'd use something with Ambush or Shortgaze and do better over the Omolon any day.

No scoping?

darthbob

9/10 UPDATE
• There appears to be some confusion surrounding the new sub-class emblems that can be found in the Emblem Collection. The new emblems, which can be found under The Taken King sub-heading, are new emblems that require the completion of certain content and/or Bounties that will be released when Destiny: The Taken King launches. Players who complete their new sub-class Quests do not qualify for these emblems yet. There will more steps to complete, starting on September 15.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/152554085/0/0

For us who were impatient and did some Subclass Quests, well there ya go.

Frenden

Banned
I'm super-duper close to a rank up with Petra. Do we know of any way to make that happen now? Or were people who are getting class items turning in lingering bounties?

Just got my first Hawkmoon and it was a total surprise!
Never popped up, it was just in my inventory after Crota x3 and Gorgon chest x3.

Thanks Raybunny and co. for the invite

Home is everywhere I can reliably connect to Internet.
I probably would think like you if my parents didn't move some years ago, when I already left their house; I don't have any memories in their new home, I never lived there.

you ever read "Ready, Player One"? :)

Trace

Banned

Nope. I thought the Omolon sniper was pure trash.

Frenden

Banned
Have you done the HoW quest chain stuff? Also you might as well wait until the 15th as they require level 40 to use and then you can just do her new bounties.

The new Flawless Trials emblem is pretty slick

https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?type=item&item=664737061&itemname=Scarab Heart

Ooh, okay. That makes more sense now. I thought folks were saying they got level 40 quality drops that didn't have a level restriction/were usable now.

I was primarily a sniper/Last Word combo user and found that Omolon to be total dogshit (granted, it's a white weapon, it's not supposed to be great, yadda yadda). My biggest problem was, for a high RoF, low impact sniper, the scope jumped like a mother when you got tagged by an enemy bullet. Frustrating combo.

Prudence II doesn't do that. Praedyth's doesn't either. It flinches like mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom