• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have the ps4, but sharing a tv with extended family is going to make it tough.

Carry a monitor too :p

Doesn't Reddit have Cozmo? That guy seems alright

Honestly I haven't noticed Cozmo post a lot, he seems to remain in the background.

Im down, but cant stay up for too long, ill be in crucible waiting for you guys. Send me a party chat invite if anything.

30min sounds good if possible.

i can do vault in 30-60 minutes maybe. gotta rest my head from this headset.

Yea hard VoG in 30 sounds good. I'll eat my breakfast till then.

I still find it funny how hawkian posted that chart and its still a thing like 10 Ots afterwards or however long its been.

Luke Smith is best Smith. We also have Jason. We won the battle and the war.

Oh yeah, not disagreeing there; I've loved Luke since hearing him on the 1UP Yours podcast. The dude does great work.

Arrrammis

Game changer! Apparently with 2.0, you can now shoot axiom bolt grenades to destroy them! No more running across the map to avoid the bolt for me!

Tiops

So, I got a Hunter Cape that required level 40 to equip. Level 40 will be available only on 09/15?

And all I get in crucible are level 24 equipment. Is this the best we can get now? I'm confused with this changes :(

Arrrammis

I just cannot do this 7 orbs striker titan quest. Six orbs, every time. I'm tearing my hair out over here.
Here's a great tip: start up the omnigul strike (weekly or not), probably with 2 friends so people don't get mad. Get on your sparrow and ride to the area where you spawn in patrol. In the subway, there are 3 hive majors in on close proximity! Get your super kills there, then head back and finish the strike. Easy completion!

Are you wearing alpha lupi?

Brand new toon, don't have it :(

It would make life so much easier.

Here's a great tip: start up the omnigul strike (weekly or not), probably with 2 friends so people don't get mad. Get on your sparrow and ride to the area where you spawn in patrol. In the subway, there are 3 hive majors in on close proximity! Get your super kills there, then head back and finish the strike. Easy completion!

Asshole confession: I tried that a couple times with randoms. They died both times and teleported me so I finished the strikes and gave up. I need to get a couple peeps to help me out.

Anastasis

So, I got a Hunter Cape that required level 40 to equip. Level 40 will be available only on 09/15?

And all I get in crucible are level 24 equipment. Is this the best we can get now? I'm confused with this changes :(

This week is the only weird week. We're capped at the old level of 34 and Tuesday when Taken King drops we will be able to level to 40.

Mindlog

Just play Undying Mind.
It's impossible not to complete the quest there.

Persona is all the anime I need. And Watanabe's stuff. And Miyazaki. And Polar Bear Cafe. And...

Dammit, I guess I like some anime too.

Trace

Banned
God it's hard to play with such bad teammates
Keepo.png

11227651_509501692538346_3894329269011265016_o.jpg

Just started playing a couple days ago on the One.

US Eastern and usually playing late at night.

Anyone else just starting off as well? Wouldn't mind having a couple Destiny GAF friends I can join up with whenever.

Currently a lvl 9 Hunter.

Enjoying the game so far but I'm guessing it'll be a lot better with a couple friends.

Does bad juju gain more stability when you hold down the trigger? I notice the sights don't jump around as much when I'm auto firing. Also I just tried obsidian mind with bad juju holy crap you turn into a nova bombing machine. Im usually running sunsinger but I might stay voidwalker unless storm caller is more fun we'll seen

Voror

Been playing with a Hunter from scratch, though it's not like I got that far before. Just finished up on Earth and now heading to the Moon.

Currently level 9, but I feel my gear isn't up to snuff. Is RNG and engrams the only way to get much better gear? Should I try the Crucible despite never having been good at multiplayer the few times I've played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom