• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klyka

Banned
So can I not do NF and Weekly Strikes and stuff? It doesn't show on my advisors on the app.

You can,they are up. Use the director and look at the bottom left.

I think I know when I have Don't Touch Me equipped thank you very much.

Did you try turning them off and back on again?

Also I just realized our avatars are two sides of the same coin

image.php

image.php

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
So can I not do NF and Weekly Strikes and stuff? It doesn't show on my advisors on the app.

Nightfall and Weekly work. Daily is gone for the moment and the only Strike in the Vanguard playlist is a Legacy which is lvl 20. PoE still working as normal.

http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Fate_of_All_Fools

The Fate belongs to one man and one man only.

There is however a new gun called "No time to explain" that is basically a slightly revamped Stranger's Rifle model.

i was looking in to the grimoire and they put names and images to the cards i didnt find, the one the was intriguing me was the only primary i dont have, the fate of all fools, its looks exactly like the strangers rifle, and they already sugest that one of the exotics can only be obtained by dismantle a certain gun ...

... or i am just watching too much csi?
And the PS exclusive gun the Jade Rabbit gets the Fate of All Fools perk.

GutZ31

So is this a good time to get back into destiny? Start with a new char or play my old hunter (lvl 31ish I believe)?
Probably a very good time. You will probably have an even better time if you wait a few days for TTK to drop, but that depends on how fast you eat through content in the first place.
The Quest system is a very welcome change, how ever small you may think it is.
It helps flesh out the story, and make you care about what you are doing for once.

Tsosie

Just getting back in after I stopped playing at the end of vanilla Destiny. Quick question, I have a surplus of Coins, Marks, and the resource that upgrades legendaries. Should I save these for TTK or spend them? I am not sure what will carry over.

BokehKing

Banned
I recall it. And the reason that made me quit previous mmos. Destiny player base is quite active from the Bungie reports, I wonder how they feel about that idea.

On the contrary they had the word FUN carved in their mind with TTK ( as we experienced with those paths. Fun right? - Bungie...you have awoken my rage - Hope you get the reference), might not be that way.
That's the way these games work, people that play it more get rewarded more

E92 M3

Just getting back in after I stopped playing at the end of vanilla Destiny. Quick question, I have a surplus of Coins, Marks, and the resource that upgrades legendaries. Should I save these for TTK or spend them? I am not sure what will carry over.

Save everything. Your marks will get converted to commendations :)

Ambitious

Time for some engram gambling. Assuming equal probability for all possible drops, the chance of getting the Purifier Robes is 12.5%. I'm willing to buy six engrams, so that's a chance of 55% to get them.

edit: Fucking hell. Forgot that I've edged the Cryptarch with all my characters.

Namikaze1

Who's Kvoxx?

lol jk

You're welcome.

If anyone else needs the abyss ghosts, you can join on me, I'll stay here. psn same as gaf
Shit. There's another one towards the end of the tunnel while a heading towards the light. -__-

Sorry. Confused you for someone else. :p

Psykoboy2

Need some help this weekend GAF. I'm 3 hits away from completing the Moments Of Triumph for year one.

1. Light Of The Reef - Capture Skolas In The Vex Citadel

2. Bane Of Skolas - Defeat Prison of Elders on Hard Difficulty

3. Bane Of Crota - Defeat Crota on Hard Difficulty

My first question is, can I still do these? I've got until Tuesday to make it happen, but I noticed the difficulty modifiers are gone so I wasn't sure about those hard difficulty exceptions.

Secondly, if those can still be accomplished, anyone here have a group that can help me make them happen? I'm not too familiar with the new content so do these involve strikes or raids? How long does each one take to do and how prepared do I need to be? I'm a level 34 Warlock at the moment, if that helps.

Anyway, I'll be on all weekend (PS4) if anyone can give me a hand with these I'd really appreciate it!

KxoZz

Shit. There's another one towards the tunnel light. -__-

Sorry. Confused you for someone else. :p

lol I picked a dumb name without any meaning and didn't expect to play a game where anyone had to be able to pronounce it ever so I don't blame you lol

Join back on me for the ghost. Thrallless abyss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom