• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

eFKac

Man, Bad Juju is the ultimate mob weapon, I held my finger on the trigger for minutes not running out of ammo in The Crota's Will Strike.

Such a great weapon overall.

Klyka

Banned
On top of the one i'm standing by guys.
Walk backwards so you can still see.

edit - someone triggered it lol

09c0c3d0-a26f-4a2f-8696-56a4ca06fb45.gif

Deku Tree

Glad I have two BHammers still so that I don't have to destroy my last one. I really hope there isn't a TTK quest that requires you to RNG a BHammer from Crota... I got plenty of them but I sure remember some other people who were like #ForeverNoBHammer... Like Unstable on PS.

Namikaze1

On top of the one i'm standing by guys.
Walk backwards so you can still see.

edit - someone triggered it lol
Yeah that was me by accident. Every where I turn it was white. Didn't know where to jump to. I got it but man that light nearly blinded me. Thanks again, man.

HMD

Glad I have two BHammers still so that I don't have to destroy my last one. I really hope there isn't a TTK quest that requires you to RNG a BHammer from Crota... I got plenty of them but I sure remember some other people who were like #ForeverNoBHammer... Like Unstable on PS.

You get eris rep when you dismantle BH, but I just want the cool looking material tbh.

I have 1 BlackHammer. If TTK quest reward for dismantling one is good I will destroy it no problem. Out with the old and in with the new.

Namikaze1

Crota one can wait. Now to find where this Vex one is at. Guy whose vid I'm watching didn't specified where the hell it is.

Also, lol at him wall breaching to get the one in the mine. You can just do Ruling House mission and find the door open to get it without wall breaching.
I will dismantle mine in a heartbeat if tied to a quest. It served me well but the nerf made it a less bit special.

Ambitious

Time for some engram gambling. Assuming equal probability for all possible drops, the chance of getting the Purifier Robes is 12.5%. I'm willing to buy six engrams, so that's a chance of 55% to get them.

edit: Fucking hell. Forgot that I've edged the Cryptarch with all my characters.

Couldn't stop myself and wasted over 400 motes. No Purifier Robes.

KxoZz

Crota one can wait. Now to find where this Vex one is at. Guy whose vid I'm watching didn't specified where the hell it is.

Also, lol at him wall breaching to get the one in the mine. You can just do Ruling House mission and find the door open to get it without wall breaching.

I will dismantle mine in a heartbeat if tied to a quest. It served me well but the nerf made it a less bit special.

Devil's Spire one is the worst. Almost impossible on Titan and Warlock. Fairly hard on a Hunter.

Anastasis

Need some help this weekend GAF. I'm 3 hits away from completing the Moments Of Triumph for year one.

1. Light Of The Reef - Capture Skolas In The Vex Citadel

2. Bane Of Skolas - Defeat Prison of Elders on Hard Difficulty

3. Bane Of Crota - Defeat Crota on Hard Difficulty

My first question is, can I still do these?

Absolutely!

#1 is the last of the House of Wolves story missions. Pretty easy. You can solo it. I'm not sure where the quest is given now though after the patch. Probably Petra in the reef.

#2 will take the most time. Boguester has a Skolas school he has been doing (and he's the best!). Try to see when he has time to get you through it.

#3 will be easy if you have a group that knows what they're doing and Crota isn't being a glitchy jerk. If you don't see any groups form today, ask for the HM Crota/DS (stands for DeathSinger) CheckPoint, grab it, then form a group asking for help and just let them know your experience level and you should be good.

Klyka

Banned
You guys ever notice those glowing hive runes near a door in the Omnigul strike?

Kinda reminded me of those runestones.

Namikaze1

Finally made it inside the Echo Chamber and got the ghost. Now to snoop around.

Devil's Spire one is the worst. Almost impossible on Titan and Warlock. Fairly hard on a Hunter.
I had to wallbreach a second time after dying to the timer while trying to get down to the Servitor's arena. I was locked inside that hallway. I somehow was able to wallbreach without having to go to orbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom