• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has come to my attention that I do not have any crucible marks, I have vanguard marks, legendary marks and glimmer but I lost all my crucible marks... Anyone else have this issue? I cannot even earn any more marks in PvP either...

Afrocious

Is there anything worth playing for in this new update before TTK launches?

If you have all your Triumphs done, then not really. I'm considering going back to FF14 between now and TTK.

I'm also just playing a bunch of crucible. Too many people teabag in it and I don't know why.

Gammacide

I just reached the point with all three characters where I can't do any further PvP without it rolling over crucible rank, even with a faction pledge. Kind of annoying that, but will be good for later when I want rep for both. Now I can just do 1 more Crota run and 3 more VoGs or so and relax til TTK. Feels nice easing into it now because next week I will for whatever reason feel the pressure/stress to level up as fast as possible. Gotta ignore that though. Just going to try to relax and focus on my game and not worry about how far ahead others are. Tough to do with the Internet and all. :)

Anastasis

Do the gunsmith bounties to get rank 1 (with NF bonus).

I'm trying to do this as well. Got rank 1 on my Warlock, but that sniper takes me forever! I'm so bad at it! I'm not sure if I can stomach any more crucible playing as badly as I do with the test weapons, but it should be 3 legendaries I can order (1 on each character).

It has come to my attention that I do not have any crucible marks, I have vanguard marks, legendary marks and glimmer but I lost all my crucible marks... Anyone else have this issue? I cannot even earn any more marks in PvP either...

No more Crucible marks can be earned sadly
Curious how you have legendary marks though.

Namikaze1

what
WHAT

WHAT STAY TUNED PLEASE
You didn't know? :O

On PS4? Could come get Ghost from there, pls?
Damn. Sorry. Didn't see the post till now. Been offline since that post.

There were a bunch of presise jumps to be made for that holy shit. Made it though.
This place looks pretty cool.
getting to it my first time around was easy. Second time around, I kept screwing up this one jump.

10pm what time zone? There's a high probability I'll be able to raid with you if it's late enough, like 10-11pm CDT. I've only done VoG once, and it was really, REALLY fun. Been itching to do it again. I need to get at least one exotic weapon!!

Balls, forgot to say, 10pm in the UK, so about 7 hours from now, soz.

If anyone does fancy raiding with a guy who definitely isn't the Total Biscuit that's on YouTube, I am still hoping to!

Voror

Whats the best way to level up subclasses? Should I focus on getting everything on the first and then switching to the other or is there another way? I just unlocked my second for my Hunter and was wondering if I should switch yet.

And I plan to make aa Titan as well sowould it be best to wait until I finish all the story with the Hunter and then move to that?

Namikaze1

Its cool, don't sweat it. I can grab it after running that strike. Running warlock and no hunter leveled so glitching in early is no-go for me.
I'm online right now. Give me a few minutes. Though I don't know if you'll end up spawning inside when you join on me.

LTWood12

Whats the best way to level up subclasses? Should I focus on getting everything on the first and then switching to the other or is there another way? I just unlocked my second for my Hunter and was wondering if I should switch yet.

And I plan to make aa Titan as well sowould it be best to wait until I finish all the story with the Hunter and then move to that?

Personally I like to get all the way through one class before starting on another. Same goes for making a second character. Do everything w/ your hunter, then decide if you want to try out a Titan.

xinek

Balls, forgot to say, 10pm in the UK, so about 7 hours from now, soz.

If anyone does fancy raiding with a guy who definitely isn't the Total Biscuit that's on YouTube, I am still hoping to!

That is probably too early for me. Too bad, because you sound old, and I like playing with other oldsters.

I did post a game on the100 (not the GAF group, but another one) for tomorrow afternoon CDT, which I think would be around 7pm UK time? https://www.the100.io/game/318579

Here's the GAF group, which I used to organize the one VoG raid I did. It worked really smoothly: https://www.the100.io/groups/1659

Mindlog

So it costs 13 Strange Coins for an exotic piece of armor.
Twenty-three strange coins for an exotic weapon.
Twenty-three motes of light for an exotic engram.
Thirty-three strange coins for a chance to roll a faction legendary.

Destiny economics are fickle.

At the very least Bungie could cut out the middle man. This is a clear acknowledgement that players were going to flip factions with strange coins. Just let us hand over strange coins to the factions without having to deal with the slow buy menu.

I'll hang on to my 1200 strange coins now for no good reason.
I just reached the point with all three characters where I can't do any further PvP without it rolling over crucible rank, even with a faction pledge. Kind of annoying that, but will be good for later when I want rep for both. Now I can just do 1 more Crota run and 3 more VoGs or so and relax til TTK. Feels nice easing into it now because next week I will for whatever reason feel the pressure/stress to level up as fast as possible. Gotta ignore that though. Just going to try to relax and focus on my game and not worry about how far ahead others are. Tough to do with the Internet and all. :)
I had that problem with weapon testing. Technically we could just play a bunch of Crucible on Tuesday, but that's reserved for TTK content. I ended up just quitting matches before they ended :x We were winning most of them so I don't feel bad.

I might buy some TEE TEE KIZZZLE loot on the Bungie store.

Already bought the Cayde-6 shirt and the series 3 button pack cause some of the art for TTK is so good.

Pins_ab9458e3-fc40-446c-8edf-bd29e17a56d7.jpg

They are random but hopefully I get the DO and Osiris ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom