• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

1. Ty_84
2, Mindlog
3. Manicstreet
4. Xir
5. Zocano
6. Vincent

All right party invites. I'll set my mic up in a bit as well.

Interesting.

I find hand cannons infinitely more irritating to play against than pulse rifles.

Pulse Rifles stagger your aim, making it difficult to follow up shots with a HC or sniper, and also kill in 2 bursts from across the map. Thorn didn't even do that to me from the distances I'm being killed by PRs.

I predominantly use scout rifles.

Well that makes sense. Scouts will never have much of a niche in PvP because the maps aren't big enough for them and their TTK is too high when they are. Pulse Rifles, can do better in a Scout's niche, so if it doesn't have explosive rounds or stagger like Mida, it wont be as efficient.

Just woke up and seen the Weapon Part and Strange Coin nerf. What the hell Bungie?

Now more then ever we need to be able to exchange armour parts for weapon parts and motes for coin. I restarted on PS4 for TTK a week after TTK launched, have played ~ 200 hours and I have 27 coins and 86 weapon parts right now and I am being very conservative about using weapon parts. I have at least 10 weapons with the bubbles unlocked xp wise but not actually upgraded.

But I have 800 armour and 400 motes of light.

/rant

OK I JUST TURNED IN A BUNCH OF BOUNTIES.

Strange coin
Strange coin
Mote
Mote
engrams

Yeahhhhhhhhh

Maybe a bit of overreaction earlier

It's the fact that they were reduced out of nowhere with no prior mention (unless it was in the weekly update and I missed it). Changes like that are always seen in bad light unless they are explained beforehand.

MrDaravon

So they didn't fix the bug after all :D I have always gotten crashes from other peoples fireflys, combustions etc.

What's weird though is I have something like 200-250 hours played since TTK hit (again, unemployed :p) and using a Hung Jury for the vast majority of that time, never had a crash before 2 days ago. Now have had 3 or 4. It's weird.

KanameYuuki

I cannot believe it, 2 Legendary Engrams from the last Flayer at the same time and none of them that stupid cloak, I'm going to lose my mind T~T

Ooh shit it was stuck on preparing to download and I deleted to restart it, am I stuck downloading it all again or is it going to zip through the end?

I should just go to the end, just let it run its course. Takes a while to prepare for download due to the PSN being ass.

Elaborating on the whole "threatening a break" thing - I've just been wrapped up in a bunch of nonsense outside of the game and it has made it difficult to sit down and enjoy it even in spite of my grievances with it. That often bleeds into my posts, and I've always stepped away when things have gotten to that point (although the last one should have been longer).

Nobody is more aware of the fact than I am, and its something I'm hoping to mature in.

Namikaze1

Seriously 3 for 3 on oryx for exotics? And all at 310.. If i ever see you complaining about your luck... :p
I've been lucky all day long. Got a 310 Hawkmoon from first Nightfall, a 310 Invective from second Nightfall, completed the Hunter raid set, and got a third ghost (even though it is freaking 300).

Titan though still can't get the freaking raid chest, gauntlets, or helmet to drop.

I assume you can use a few motes of green weapons similar to using a 5k bounty prior to TTK? Might have to start doing that now. Really struggling for Weapon parts.

lt519

I should just go to the end, just let it run its course. Takes a while to prepare for download due to the PSN being ass.

Hmm, I'm at over a 1.2 GB out of 18, looks like it's trying to do the whole thing...damn

Restarted the PS4 and preparing to download again, looks like it got confused

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Guess my download did go undeterred while I was in rest mode? Or something? I didn't have to wait at all to load into the game. So I will be ready to raid at 9pm Trying to decide what to do until then.

edit: cough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom