• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkylineRKR

It's got better stats than the 55a-allfate, one of the best pulse rifles in the game. It's a godroll, and Y2 attack as well. It all depends on if it has weird left kick or not.

I don't think it does if Braced Frame is chosen. Not sure though, but it seems to be a copy of Hopscotch which doesn't have it either.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Lost by 300, smh
howdoireechthesekids.gif

squadr0n

Anyone on PS4 looking to do the NightFall still send me an invite/FR. I know its almost worthless at this point but I still like the drops.

PSN: sQuadon
LL 295 Warlock

sajj316

Regarding strike specific rewards, do you guys just run legendary or heroic? Are the strike specific gear drop rates that much higher with heroic strikes?

BreakJohn

Are there any decent/good 30 impact pulse rifles that are obtainable currently in TTK?
I see everyone is raving about some of the 14 impact ones like the new IB one and villany, is that archtype better in PvP than the higher impact ones? i used to love the messenger and i was wondering if there is anything like that currently.

LiK

All my KF Raid gear doesn't have INT. it's fucking Crota gear all over again. had to switch to a lower def chest to raise it.

Afrocious

Just got off work. If anyone needs help with raids (preferably fresh ones with experienced players), shoot me message/FR @ PSN - Afrodeeziyak. I can also help out with IB trains.

Also, I need to get my exotic arc sword. If anyone's down to help me with it, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Gordon

Update: PDX-41 is terrible. I regret spending weapon parts on it. Same impact/rof and better stability than Villainy but it feels like I'm shooting marshmallows. And the match I tried it in was sarcastically easy - bunch of 210-230 light kids shooting at friendlies - went 4.0 once I switch to TLW (which I'm terrible with I'll remind you)
It almost feels like the impact stat is a lie and there are actually two different impact classes hiding behind the 14 archetype.

Edit: top of page? Quick, find an emote gif
dammit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom