• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KanameYuuki

Regarding strike specific rewards, do you guys just run legendary or heroic? Are the strike specific gear drop rates that much higher with heroic strikes?

I must have played Dust Palace yesterday more than 25 times without any luck on lv 36 playlist, I'll try Heroic today to see how it goes, I hope I get it or I'll lose my mind.

Number45

I'm an idiot GAF. I have the exotic mission piece for Sleeper Simulant - but I didn't realise that after hitting triangle to repair I needed to click on each of the nodes to actually repair them! >_<

Turned into Banshee, so I guess I wait a day until he gives me the rest of the quest line!

RedFury

Just got off work. If anyone needs help with raids (preferably fresh ones with experienced players), shoot me message/FR @ PSN - Afrodeeziyak. I can also help out with IB trains.

Also, I need to get my exotic arc sword. If anyone's down to help me with it, I'd greatly appreciate it.
I'm down for arc sword after I do solar with Azys_. My brother needs arc too so we got 3 for arc.

So I'm on the Crucible portion of The Last Curse quest. Do I have to do these things (kill sprees, precision sprees) with Imperfection, or can I do them with any weapon?

shermas

So much fun today:

- got my Arc exotic sword
- finished the raid for the first time (sisters and oryx). got a 305 hand cannon and a 305 pulse rifle.
- got the ToM
- finished the bounty for the Curse
- got to 2.5 in Iron Banner and i have the 3 weekly bounties ready to go... just waiting until i need the marks (and I hit level 4).

Wow had the easiest iron banner match. The opposing team all left as soon as the match started and someone got a free 290 wolf cloak.

Oh snap! I'll be on in an hour. I'm going to bang out 3X PVE gunsmith stuff and then I'll be READY.

Edit: I just realized your name on GAF is DonutTurtle. Amazing.

shermas

So I'm on the Crucible portion of The Last Curse quest. Do I have to do these things (kill sprees, precision sprees) with Imperfection, or can I do them with any weapon?

I *think* you have to use the Imperfection. the PvE kill spree is 7 because you have to use Triple Tap on that gun to have 7 precision shots in a row.

Kyne

you know for all the crap Destiny gets for lag during Iron Banner... it hasn't been that bad for me. Every other game there will be like 1 guy, but otherwise the whole shebang has been smooth sailing.

squadr0n

Anyone on PS4 looking to do the NightFall still send me an invite/FR. I know its almost worthless at this point but I still like the drops.

PSN: sQuadon
LL 295 Warlock

MildSoss

Anyone try the Suros JLB-47 launcher from the gunsmith package yet? Reddit is saying that option one is the god roll for that launcher.

It's a nice launcher but for some reason it seems like the suros archetype is bugged as you can only hold 2 rockets in pvp even with extra heavy rl boots. :/

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
It's a nice launcher but for some reason it seems like the suros archetype is bugged as you can only hold 2 rockets in pvp even with extra heavy rl boots. :/
Apparently the boots are bugged. If you use the warlock exotic chest with rocket ammo, and the boots you can get 4. I haven't tested this personally though.

Tecnniqe

Banned
TODD'S TRAIN!

Work pls...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom