• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't find a weapon that I like in Y2 for crucible.

Hung Jury isn't cutting it. I have no PR's my only other primary is an auto.

I need a Hawkmoon Y2 or a Red Death.

I usually use an AR or Hawkmoon. I suck horribly with pulse rifles. Seems like everyone else's Bad Juju is better than mine.

I've got a completely unleveled Monte Carlo (no damn weapon parts) and that thing tears.

Buy the vendor Hawksaw, play Iron Banner till rank 5, buy Iron Banner pulse.

Yeah saving marks for that as I've heard good things.

Kinda torn between that or buying Red Death though.

I usually use an AR or Hawkmoon. I suck horribly with pulse rifles. Seems like everyone else's Bad Juju is better than mine.

I've got a completely unleveled Monte Carlo (no damn weapon parts) and that thing tears.

Yeah I like Bad Juju too. Man I'm torn.

Yeah saving marks for that as I've heard good things.

Kinda torn between that or buying Red Death though.

Yeah I like Bad Juju too. Man I'm torn.

Whynotboth.gif you should easily get enough marks for both before Monday, don't forget the 3 weekly bounties give you 75 marks

Edit why is it when i play banner solo my kd is 1.5-2 but when I get in a train my game goes to shit and I struggle to hit 1?

Pretty terrible raid loot. Nothing but shards and duplicates that are worse than what I already have. :( Did get a 310 Taikonaut from the exotic chest though. :)

Whynotboth.gif you should easily get enough marks for both before Monday, don't forget the 3 weekly bounties give you 75 marks

Hmmm 300 marks is a bit steep for me in one week I think.

Both BJ and Red Death are better choices than Hawksaw IMO, just didn't know if he had access to these or not.

Yeah I've got access to both.

Is Hawkmoon really a no go now compared to pulse rifles?

shermas

any xbros want to do the final ToM mission (fear's embrace) with me?? the boss fight is tough. i've tried a couple times... got wrecked.

gt: shermas

Gordon

Ugh Sunbreakers make carrying impossible. Doesn't matter how hard I'm stomping as long as I have 5 corpses spamming X to feed themselves to the titans as fast as they possibly can. I can't believe how early in the match the hammers were coming out.

On another note, Lyudmila is pretty decent. Packs a wallop. Villainy is pretty comparable though - not sure which was working better for me. Lyudmila hits harder but spreads the shots out more so it's mostly bodyshot damage. Villainy has a much tighter grouping so it's easier to land headshots, provided the latency is in the mood for headshots. I think I'm going to give my Hammer Forged/Hidden Hand/Injection Mold Suros PDX-41 a go and see how it feels. Going to take some weapon parts tho... :/
Why Bungie, WHYYYYY?!?!?! *Gordon grieves*

Ummm i have infused that handcannon to 288 and it still says i have to infuse it. Some people said you only needed to infuse it to 270..

daedalius

So what's the point of doing IB when the rewards are 280?

Is inferno clash/control in the rotation again? I'd rather play that any day.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
So what's the point of doing IB when the rewards are 280?

Is inferno clash/control in the rotation again? I'd rather play that any day.

I thought you could upgrade them to 300/310?

Or is that only Trials stuff...

Is it stlil possible to get the bones of eao to drop? I wanted these before I try raiding for the first time but I cant seem to get em :/

Tecnniqe

Banned
Someone leave Nami's group.

giphy.gif

Lee

Is the hawksaw three or four bursts to the head to kill? I hear people talk it up and I just had one drop but it's got a lot less impact than the Red Death.

I know talking about drops is boring as hell, but mine has fitted stock/casket mag, rodeo, and lightweight/injection mold. It's low 280s. Worth bringing it up to try it out in Iron Banner? Weapon parts are scarce and all.

Nevermind. Found this:

# Crit Shots # Body Shots Total Damage Kill?
9 0 243 ALWAYS
8 1 234 ALWAYS
7 2 225 ALWAYS
6 3 216 ALWAYS
5 4 207 ALWAYS
4 5 198 SOMETIMES
3 6 189 NEVER
2 7 180 NEVER
1 8 171 NEVER
0 9 162 NEVER

No Iron Banner drops....Crucible drops are already too low as is.

Hoping for some decent IB drops.

Still haven't found baby hawk moon or baby red death in normal crucible.

On a side note: I really like the look of Widow's Court. I want to see more environments like this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom