• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip

I was having fun using Suros Regime in the Banner last night, but it seems that I may switch to that raid PR if it's that good.

I was gonna start with Suros but decided to give Smite a try, and I am LOVING it so far. I'm not great at PvP by any means, but I took top score in two straight games (unheard of) and had a positive K/D for almost every game I played this morning. I'm having success with a no-exotic weapon loadout:

Smite of Merain + Impossible Machines (Landfall & pulse rifle reload)
Conspiracy-D/1000yrd depending on map
Raid machine gun (Quillin's something something) + extra MG ammo boots

spyder_ur

That luck in the chamber sniper rifle can fuck right off, remove final round but put this bullcrap in, seriously?

Yeah, I have it and it happened to come at 299 so I was looking forward to it in PvP. Unfortunately I hate, hate, hate the scopes on that gun.

Agree that it shouldn't be on a sniper though.

Rubenov

IB rewards are fucking pathetic. I've seen 2 purple drops in 20 games, both class items.

IB was much better during HoW, where it rained legendary crucible weapons and I would get an Efrideet or Radegast or 2.

As stated in my previous post, drops will be better later in the week once your IB rank is higher.

Kyne

My biggest fear is that they leave the class item in rotation for loot... and we only get one rotating armor piece every IB.

All this PR talk just makes me super sad there's no Y2 HYPESCOTCH. That grind was real...

1527.gif

I still can't delete the Laurea Prima Triumphs emblem. Anytime I remove the emblem from my inventory, the game awards me another one at any game transition, such as going to orbit, or picking a destination.

Delete it in tower? Nope.
Delete it in orbit? Nope.
Put in the vault. Nope.
Fill up emblem slots? Nope. Goes to postmaster.

So annoying. But I ain't gonna complain too much when there's terrible NF rewards, an incredibly disincentivizing raid loot structure and infinite supers.

But maybe, Bungie, one you can help me escape my emblem?

Isn't it glitched too where if you reload after the first shot fired it procs the LITC for the first shot? And then can be...chained?

Don't know but the same guy one shot bodyshotted me from full 3 times in a single match, it's fucking infuriating. Why would you even give them a chance for a 1SK in the toe? That's some Call of Duty level shit.

Hey lik, was my last game since i was planning to do a raid with some RL friends at 5. But will do some more IB later tonight.

Thanks for the few games, I'm so sorry for getting angry. Frustration brings out the worst in me.

Don't know but the same guy one shot bodyshotted me from full 3 times in a single match, it's fucking infuriating. Why would you even give them a chance for a 1SK in the toe? that's some Call of Duty level shit.

Yeah, sounds like it's still glitched. It's really stupid they haven't fixed this yet.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Lol whats the point of posting a rewards screen 2 years out. We know by now that it doesn't matter if you do well or not.

Not about doing well or not at all.

CRTj2eHWwAAfWcc.png:large

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIII WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ALLLLLLWAAAAAYYYYS LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Rubenov

I've seen a few funny moments in PvP with the new emotes.

Snipe the head of a guy, and his teammate immediately drops to his knees next to the orb to grieve.

Engaged in battle with a hunter, go to cover and pop the Sunbreaker super. Hunter gives up and starts to Carlton dance. Gets hammered of course.

matmanx1

IB rewards are fucking pathetic. I've seen 2 purple drops in 20 games, both class items.

IB was much better during HoW, where it rained legendary crucible weapons and I would get an Efrideet or Radegast or 2.

I'll hold off judgement until later in the week when I am rank 4+ but I'd love to see the Y2 versions of our Crucible favorites drop frequently (Spare change, Ash Factory, Party Crasher +1, etc.).

Regarding real, actual IB loot if they are only going to provide 1 gun and 1 piece of armor per IB then that is really, really lame. So it would take 5 months of IB to make a full armor set at that rate. Who is making decisions up there at Bungie these days?

So I'm on my Rank 0 Warlock in IB, and I just got the sidearm to drop. I'm Rank 3 on my Hunter.

Sidearm at Rank 0? Really? Congrats! (I guess?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom