• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

One thing I wonder about the coming dance-off: does one purchase allow us to use it on all characters or do we have to buy on every character....

Ditters

I could use some help in the touch of malice quest. I am at the undying mind. Anyone available to help? Just join in. Ditters1

One thing I wonder about the coming dance-off: does one purchase allow us to use it on all characters or do we have to buy on every character....

There is an emote terminal by the jukebox in the tower so we should be able to use that to give emotes to our alts.

Got burnt marshmallow shader.

that thing is so ugly

hint: use on hunter for max ugliness
OTOH, mostly cloudy looks pretty good. Especially with Neuroghast.

fI54K67.jpg

I wonder if you'll only get 1 emote to swap between all 3 characters

That'd be hilarious. They did mention you'd be able to get a couple with the free silver, why they would cut that potential profit...

noomi

Wish it was Tuesday, fresh raid loot chances, continuation of First Curse Quest, nightfalls, crucible quest.All that good stuff!

Nighty night DGAF, see you tomorrow :)

E92 M3

that'd be fucked up

fuck this game if that happens

I don't them to screw us over, but you never know with activision being behind the finances.

they'll obviously be swappable for all characters

unless Bungie wants to deal with the backlash.

I'm also hoping for free duplicates.

There is an emote terminal by the jukebox in the tower so we should be able to use that to give emotes to our alts.

I never noticed this terminal - will go check it out.

I wonder if you'll only get 1 emote to swap between all 3 characters

That'd be hilarious. They did mention you'd be able to get a couple with the free silver, why they would cut that potential profit...

I think the are giving us free silver to check out the cheaper dances. I think the most expensive will cost $5, but I may be wrong.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I think Bungie forgot about it or something, given how long it's been left unchanged at this point

Earlier today this thread was talking about it again and I didn't have time to read what was being said.
Just wondering if we got new news or if the topic just came up again.

I think the 310 is well earned. I completed it the first time around and have since not been able to recreate that moment.
Arguably the most difficult mission in the game.

KanameYuuki

Alright , I got my 1500 ability kills and all the materials, now I just need to wait for armsday and hope I can get help at the strike.

Now, when s it that we can do raid again and get all the loot once again?

Earlier today this thread was talking about it again and I didn't have time to read what was being said.
Just wondering if we got new news or if the topic just came up again.

I think the 310 is well earned. I completed it the first time around and have since not been able to recreate that moment.
Arguably the most difficult mission in the game.

They need to nerf if it quick because I'm using the 300 spindle for now waiting to infuse it after the patch.

Ditters

Ok I soloed the undying mind but I know I will need help for fears embrace. Please this is all I need for touch of malice. Anyone?
Ditters1

EL CUCO

Today's KF clear got my Warlock Gauntlets, 309 boots, Sniper, primary fodder for my Red Death, and best of all...310 Truth. Come at me Brovance!

S/O to everyone that joined. You guys did awesome..Especially the first timers! GG feels good man.
Thanks for the raid guys!

My first clear!
Glad we were able to knock it out! Hopefully you got some decent gear.

Sullichin

Just did a ton of bounties to level up stormcaller... switched to sunsinger for a solar ability kill bounty, and forgot to switch back my subclass when I redeemed every bounty. Well fuck.

I wish there was a way of getting all 3 swords without having 3 characters. I have re made both my Titan and Hunter on PS4 now but really never enjoyed the Warlock jump so I wasn't going to bother. But now I really want an Arc sword to complete my collection.

I would probably consider if it if I could purchase another spark of light somehow(in-game currency, marks/mats etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom