• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

So the good news is, the 5 exotic engrams I've gotten today from Draksis all popped out 310 stuff which is great for infusing my raid gear.

The bad news is, still not Zhalo Supercell which is the only thing I'm now after :3

I finally got a Primary Engram after god knows how many chest/gloves only to have another Suros Regime. It is 310 though, my previous one only got up to 302 so that'll do nicely in the level advantage modes.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
They need to nerf if it quick because I'm using the 300 spindle for now waiting to infuse it after the patch.

They need to nerf it quick because I understood that if I infused other guns into it I would be safe. Now I'm thinking that my 308 one will be gone.

If we just got some clear communication regarding this it would be so nice

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I just had an awesome fireteam of ransoms for the exotic sword strike and I messed up and killed my warden too fast. Dang it!

So you can go through the motions to get sleeper simulant at anytime right? It's not locked down do daily heroics like black spindle or anything?

Edit: I didn't mean zhalo.

MrDaravon

On the last (?) step of my first exotic sword quest with the rare materials, you guys weren't kidding about this bullshit. Also getting Void ability kills suuuuucks for Hunter :(

Knocking out the last of my Quests (except Crucible) and I just realized; I never got the class items for the new TTK subclasses. I vaguely recall some issues with that at launch, is this still a known issue? I have no option for these quests at the kiosk and I'm positive I never got them, am I really screwed out of them? :(

shem935

Banned
On the last (?) step of my first exotic sword quest with the rare materials, you guys weren't kidding about this bullshit. Also getting Void ability kills suuuuucks for Hunter :(

Knocking out the last of my Quests (except Crucible) and I just realized; I never got the class items for the new TTK subclasses. I vaguely recall some issues with that at launch, is this still a known issue? I have no option for these quests at the kiosk and I'm positive I never got them, am I really screwed out of them? :(

2 more steps. Wait for armsday, and then run al darkness sword guy with a knight shooting at you. If you have the exotic chest that spawns you with grenade energy, go wake the hive and just throw the void grenade at your feet. Die, repeat.

MOTHERFUCKER.

So I was turning in shards for glimmers, tapping my way through, and apparently I tapped too fast that I brought a mark. Motherfucker why isn't buying a mark on a time delay like everything else? Seriously you motherfuckers.

Today I had good luck with drops. Got 310 last word which I infuse into Bad Juju which brought it to 310. Finally got the supercell and it came at 310. Got two Imago Loops that share similar perks.

MOTHERFUCKER.

So I was turning in shards for glimmers, tapping my way through, and apparently I tapped too fast that I brought a mark. Motherfucker why isn't buying a mark on a time delay like everything else? Seriously you motherfuckers.

Stop blaming bungie for everything, this is clearly your own fault :p

MrDaravon

2 more steps. Wait for armsday, and then run al darkness sword guy with a knight shooting at you. If you have the exotic chest that spawns you with grenade energy, go wake the hive and just throw the void grenade at your feet. Die, repeat.

Oh right I'd forgotten you have to run that strike as well.

If I'm going to give my other swords to this character to skip the PvP step can I do that now? I wasn't clear on if I just had to be past the PvP step, or if I had to have the character be 100% done with their first exotic sword.

MOTHERFUCKER.

Discarding a stack of 1200 weapons parts is surprisingly fast as well. Especially when them and motes are right next to each other in my inventory, and use 1 mote, and shred all parts both share the same button, good call B.

shem935

Banned
Oh right I'd forgotten you have to run that strike as well.

If I'm going to give my other swords to this character to skip the PvP step can I do that now? I wasn't clear on if I just had to be past the PvP step, or if I had to have the character be 100% done with their first exotic sword.

I'm not sure. I was an idiot and did the quest separately three times.

Discarding a stack of 1200 weapons parts is surprisingly fast as well. Especially when them and motes are right next to each other in my inventory, and use 1 mote, and shred all parts both share the same button, good call B.

Srsly. I feel for you, I mean 60 marks aren't alot, compared to 1200 weapon parts, but they should let you lock weapon parts. And add a timer to anything that requires spending marks.

daedalius

I feel the daughters are fine. It gets people to get out of their shell and run the mechanic, and since it's designed to be figure-outable on an initial run, it provides a training step for the next phase.

I regularly run the raid and it does a pretty good job of making things interesting since your go to platformer isn't guaranteed to do it for you. They let you choose who it is for Oryx since a random runner would be WAY too harsh and confusing amongst all what's going on in that phase. And we have a dedicated runner for that.

It also teaches you to bring the bubble to the knight when he shows up for Oryx.

If by "fine" you mean "garbage" and "the worst encounter in the raid" then you would be correct.

After wiping for long enough for a group of 6 to learn to do that fight, I literally never want to do it again. It's not hard, at all. It's not interesting, it's just aggravating.

Brining a noob to that fight is something I would never want to do.

shem935

Banned
If by "fine" you mean "garbage" and "the worst encounter in the raid" then you would be correct.

After wiping for long enough for a group of 6 to learn to do that fight, I literally never want to do it again. It's not hard, at all. It's not interesting, it's just aggravating.

It primes your for the time when the taken at oryx will be random as well. Work on your jumping skills folks.

Strider

Can you not lock inventory items like you can weapons and gear to prevent them from being discarded accidentally? I never tried it.

You are exaggerating this "issue" so much and making it seem like platforming is literally the hardest thing in the world. My raid group literally brought a random kid from patrol to do his first raid and when he was the runner on the daughters fight he did it first try. And then later did it again after a wipe.

"Garbage" lol. Thats when you know the discussion is a quality one.

They need to nerf it quick because I understood that if I infused other guns into it I would be safe. Now I'm thinking that my 308 one will be gone.

If we just got some clear communication regarding this it would be so nice
I don't have the meme but you know you done fucked up right?
unless they don't actuakly nerf it

shem935

Banned
Everyone needs to hold their own weight - absolutely nothing wrong with that. Everyone should know every role if they want the loot.

I would agree. While the randomization hurts at first you end up in a situation where you have to beg for a swordbearer to kill crota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom