• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_Berry

Banned
I love how one game you play awesome, destroy the other team then the next game you cant get a kill, bullets do no damage and you get stomped.

Im not playing any different, my loadout is the same. This has to be up there with the worst piece of shit multiplayer game I think I have ever played. Oh yeah and invincible dudes with hammers. Awesome.

Does anyone have a link to a picture of every exotic weapon blueprint unlocked on the screen?

I'm curious what ones I'm missing and what the method to the lay out is.

For instance, does each type of exotic sword go up there?

Here's mine.

Missing the First Curse (will have it next armsday) and No Time to Explain (no one knows how to get it yet).

12068485_10153944112826874_6670699702478096075_o.jpg

AngerdX

Umm trying to figure out if i should wait 20 marks and get a Bad JuJu or just get a vanguard ghost shell, figure i would get more use out of the gun, this is to hit 280 i hope, any suggestions?

Klyka

Banned
I love how one game you play awesome, destroy the other team then the next game you cant get a kill, bullets do no damage and you get stomped.

Im not playing any different, my loadout is the same. This has to be up there with the worst piece of shit multiplayer game I think I have ever played. Oh yeah and invincible dudes with hammers. Awesome.

image.php

Hey guys couple questions:

Last Word or Hawkmoon?

Why can't I use my Charged Agonarch Rune? I'm in front of the chest and it doesn't allow me to hold square.

Bogeypop

Thanks Bogey for the help with Black Spindle mission!

Spindle Group #3 complete. Deku Tree and BudokaiMR2 are next.

As always a reminder to those of you interested in being helped to obtain the Black Spindle send me a PM to get on the waiting list. And a word of warning that if I'm helping you and I see you use the Nightstalker glitch I will boot you from the fireteam.

noomi

Last Word or Hawkmoon?

Why can't I use my Charged Agonarch Rune? I'm in front of the chest and it doesn't allow me to hold square.

Hawkmoon.

There is an area outside of the agonarch chest where you have to "use" the charged rune. Go back outside, and on the right there should be a hole in the wall, you need to use it on the relic thingy.

Last Word or Hawkmoon?

Last word.

Hipfire with Smooth Ballistics so awesome. Takes some time to learn it, but once you do, its wrecks in PVP

Mupod

I should really try and get a red death. From what I understand you can't get one from engrams, but can it drop from the nightfall? I do still have a single guaranteed Y1 exotic from the PoE chest if I run it with my Titan...

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Oh Black Spindle again today? Also how is Hereafter obtained? I've had like 15 exotic special drops and they've all been shotguns and fusions. Is Hereafter a drop or quest?

Cool thanks guys.

Really don't have the materials to infuse a bunch of 280 gear up at the moment so not sure if I should just stick with one character to 5 for the pulse rifle and be done with it. All I've seen salad man sell is boots, is it suppose to rotate or is it 1 piece per iron banner?

Oh Black Spindle again today? Also how is Hereafter obtained? I've had like 15 exotic special drops and they've all been shotguns and fusions. Is Hereafter a drop or quest?

You can just get it from an engram or NF. My buddy Inapplicable got like 6 in a row out of exotic special engrams. RNG's gonna RNG.

Edit: Beaten by the guy himself.

Hawkmoon.

There is an area outside of the agonarch chest where you have to "use" the charged rune. Go back outside, and on the right there should be a hole in the wall, you need to use it on the relic thingy.

Hm, it doesn't appear to be working. After doing a search it seems this might be bugged?

Hm, it doesn't appear to be working. After doing a search it seems this might be bugged?

There was an exploit where you could open the chest multiple times after completing the "quest" by using DIM to move your charged ruin back to the vault as you opened it. Bungie simply shut down the Argo-switch next day without an explanation.

I need that frag for ToM :(

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I should really try and get a red death. From what I understand you can't get one from engrams, but can it drop from the nightfall? I do still have a single guaranteed Y1 exotic from the PoE chest if I run it with my Titan...

The only places it can drop is PoE, Vault and Crota, your most time effective route at it would be DS/Crota X3 on normal that should only take 50mins for 6 chances

E92 M3

This first curse crucible part is horrible. Need seven kills. Nope you need seven precision kills. And TTK has to be one of the lowest in the game... So you start to shot first and you still get beat. Ugh.

Yesterday I got 27 kills using Imprecation lol. It actually works really well looking down the sites. The PVE part is worse actually. Took me 10 minutes to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom