• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine.

Missing the First Curse (will have it next armsday) and No Time to Explain (no one knows how to get it yet).

thing is, the slot for sleep simulant was not there prior to it appearing.
It was just thunderlord 3 swords and truth.. and i'm sure where the black spindle sits that was only 1 slot prior to its existance?

So god knows if there is more.

Bungie needs to fix this glitch ASAP, but I know we'll have to wait at least till next week to see anything.

We've seen a lot of tether cheaters during our current IB train. Worst offenders have full fireteams and chain orbs into their Sunbreakers, super scummy.

Trials always brings out the worst, sweatiest player behavior. It'll be rampant there assuming it's not fixed by tomorrow.

E92 M3

We've seen a lot of tether cheaters during our current IB train. Worst offenders have full fireteams and chain orbs into their Sunbreakers, super scummy.

Trials always brings out the worst, sweatiest player behavior. It'll be rampant there assuming it's not fixed by tomorrow.

You know, I'm actually expecting for it to not be the worst thing in trials. Maybe people will get lucky here and there, but it won't be as useful as it is in IB.

That said, it's crazy how fast information propagates through the community.

Bogeypop

Spindle Group #4 Complete! Souldestroyer Reborn and ??? are the next pair! And by ??? I mean YOU! Yes, you, sitting in that chair in front of their computer (or looking at their cellphone ;D) Seems everyone else who PM'd me won't be available until later.

That being said, PM me to get on the waiting list to get help obtaining your Black Spindle! Also please don't use the Nightstalker glitch while I'm helping you or I'll boot you from the fireteam.

Yeah and I cant use pulse rifles to save my life.

Are pulse rifles the shit or something? I do notice I get killed by Bad Juju a lot.

Edit:

Spindle Group #4 Complete! Souldestroyer Reborn and ??? are the next pair! And by ??? I mean YOU! Yes, you, sitting in that chair in front of their computer (or looking at their cellphone ;D) Seems everyone else who PM'd me won't be available until later.

That being said PM me to get on the waiting list to get help obtaining your Black Spindle! Also please don't use the Nightstalker glitch while I'm helping you or I'll boot you from the fireteam.

I'd like to go! PSN = Dr_Boris_Goltz

Deku Tree

Spindle Group #3 complete. Deku Tree and BudokaiMR2 are next.

As always a reminder to those of you interested in being helped to obtain the Black Spindle send me a PM to get on the waiting list. And a word of warning that if I'm helping you and I see you use the Nightstalker glitch I will boot you from the fireteam.

Thanks Bogey and comet for the quick and painless spindle run! Your the man!

Anybody want to jump in my Daily and try for the Spindle? I just beat the Ogre. I tried to beat the whole thing a few times the last 2 times it came up and could never do it. So the better you are at it the better off we'll be.

edit: I'm going to try to use my quiver shot super glitch and see how that goes.

PSN jen867530nine

Deku Tree

Anybody want to jump in my Daily and try for the Spindle? I just beat the Ogre. I tried to beat the whole thing a few times the last 2 times it came up and could never do it. So the better you are at it the better off we'll be.

edit: I'm going to try to use my quiver shot super glitch and see how that goes.

PSN jen867530nine

PM Bogey if you are on PS4.

Also like to know it, would solo it then, just need the ship, already got the spindel

I'm terrible at the whole game in general, but I'm going to try and solo it in a few if nobody joins in on me. I highly doubt I can do it myself though lol. I rocked the Ogre with it though. I think if someone good tries it they could solo it.

Ok, I keep postponing this, but I really need to get some court of oryx done today.

I have 7 T3, 6 T2 and 24 T1 runes... My inventory cries for help.

Tovarisc

To be fair, they fixed the Titan glitch within a week,

"Within a week" is way too long for this glitch if Bungie even dreams about ToO being cheater free experience where legitly playing teams can achieve 9 - 0. This glitch needs to be patched before ToO starts tomorrow.

Solo Black Spindle is so much easier than it is with a fireteam, everything just gets melted by Raze-Lighter and the hammers of justice because they are twice as easy to kill.

If anyone else needs help with this I could probably lend a hand, seems like Bogey has it covered though.

Morning DGAF. I got the Titan mark yesterday in IB. It dropped with dis/str at 288. The shadow shot glitch was rampant last night.

Also, finished striker Titan PVP questline. Working on defender now. Any tips? What's a good load out? I was using no back up plans but meh?

noomi

So how does ToO work.. You get 9 chances at loot for wins? The if you can streak 9 you get a special look pool at the light house?

If you win 9 consecutive matches you will gain access to "The Lighthouse" which has a special chest that you can loot for top tier pvp rewards & gear.

You also have a chance of getting loot after winning matches.

Solo Black Spindle is so much easier than it is with a fireteam, everything just gets melted by Raze-Lighter and the hammers of justice because they are twice as easy to kill.

If anyone else needs help with this I could probably lend a hand, seems like Bogey has it covered though.

Wait what?

Does the encounter scale to the amount of players?

"Within a week" is way too long for this glitch if Bungie even dreams about ToO being cheater free experience where legitly playing teams can achieve 9 - 0. This glitch needs to be patched before ToO starts tomorrow.

Yup. Trials is all about getting that 9-0 by whatever means necessary. It's going to be nothing but Sunbreakers, Eirene snipers, and Shadowshot glitchers. PvP is a hot mess right now. It's hard to take it seriously in the 2.0 environment.

Edit: IMHO Trials should be once a month for one weekend. I would like to believe Bungie could then hotfix/balance it better. Having it the same week as IB was a mistake.

So how does ToO work.. You get 9 chances at look for wins? The if you can streak 9 you get a special look pool at the light house?

Last time it was something like 2-3 wins was a Stone package aka nice try keep on trying. 5 wins is the ToO Armor. 6 wins was Silver reward aka E-light. 7 wins was the ToO weapon. 8 wins was the Gold package which was e-light, random ToO armor or weapon and a chance at an exotic. All of those can be earn with losses on your ToO card. Lighthouse can only be obtain by 9 wins 0 losses...make it 7 wins and 1 lost if you buy all the buff.

Lose 3 times, you have to re buy the ToO card again. Can use passage coins to buy 3 buffs which are: start with a win, next win counts as 2 wins, if you lose it wont count against you.

edit: feel like i used some bad grammar there...meh good thing I spam a certain Canadian literature PhD student for help :p

I just dont see how some people can play IB and ToO (hell, any PvP for that matter) with the state of Crucible.

The complete lack of balanced weapons and abilities along with the disgusting network code and lag... ugh. I'd have a heart attack if i was trying to go 9w in ToO!

Last time it was something like 2-3 wins was a Stone package aka nice try keep on trying. 5 wins is the ToO Armor. 6 wins was Silver reward aka E-light. 7 wins was the ToO weapon. 8 wins was the Gold package which was e-light, random ToO armor or weapon and a chance at an exotic. All of those can be earn with losses on your ToO card. Lighthouse can only be obtain by 9 wins 0 losses...make it 7 wins and 1 lost if you buy all the buff.

Lose 3 times, you have to re buy the ToO card again. Can use passage coins to buy 3 buffs which are: start with a win, next win counts as 2 wins, if you lose it wont count against you.

edit: feel like i used some bad grammar there...meh good thing I spam a certain Canadian literature PhD student for help :p

Thx for the info, can buy as many cards as you want? The ToO gear expected to be 290?

Looking forward to it, must Gaf people have their teams set? I'm up for a run or two if anyone is running. Thx again

I can't be bothered to do IB, the items are 280. My hunter raid cloak is 307 and I'm 309. Don't have the patience to start infusing stuff into the IB cloak anyways.

309 doesn't matter. I rock 280/290 weapons/gear now like they are going outta style. The damage differential isn't big enough to make being glued to a high light level all that important. Though I understand why some want to pursue that.

Honestly, the only time I spec max light now is when I'm trying to get into a raid on lfg. Then once I'm in I go back to using whatever I want light level be damned.

I just dont see how some people can play IB and ToO (hell, any PvP for that matter) with the state of Crucible.

The complete lack of balanced weapons and abilities along with the disgusting network code and lag... ugh. I'd have a heart attack if i was trying to go 9w in ToO!

The loot. That's how. Trials had the best looking gear/perks. It will be the same this time around.

GorillaJu

^ weird I've gotten three drops from IB (sidearm, boots, class item) and I'm not rank 4 yet.

I really don't see the complaints with the hunter bug. Only seen it abused maybe twice in all my crucible games today.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Rank 4 in IB, have boots to show for it. IB loot isn't any more common than it was in Y1 IB's, it's still super rare sight.

Get carried
???
Profit
CRW_fn8UsAAExLG.png:large

Where is my favorite gif that expresses my feelings for some of these actives such as grinding corn flakes..

GlamFM

Banned

Yet people in this very forum consistently get to mercury and even carry scrubs.

All of the shortcomings PvP has can be conquered with "skill" it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom