• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My back hurts
zYohpQC.png

My back hurts

35 kills? Ain't no place to run from the Donk on Pantheon, lol.

I really think it would help balance the roaming supers if their activation was announced in the game feed. At the very least, it would help with confusion. Every time I hear a Donk I have to ask my teammates if that was them or not.

35 kills? Ain't no place to run from the Donk on Pantheon, lol.

I really think it would help balance the roaming supers if their activation was announced in the game feed. At the very least, it would help with confusion. Every time I hear a Donk I have to ask my teammates if that was them or not.

What if I told you I was playing Sunsinger (。☉౪ ⊙。)

That last game...loaded into a match in progress, into the losing team of course.

Managed to turn it around and won by 200 points, got 4 kills at the sane time with tripmines.

Stuck a defender with a tripmine as soon as he cast his bubble, I couldn't stop laughing.

Tripmines are love. Young ahamkara + max discipline is love.

I'm tired of being spawned into enemy fire. Seems to happen a lot in widow's court.

Happens on all maps. Spawning is so broken.

I wonder if HM KF drops will be hot garbage too. I've yet to get a 310 anything from KF aside from one truth...and I just got 2 shards and the shotgun with 20 shards in my inventory....come one bungie...fix this, please.

maomaoIYP

Had a game earlier where we were pretty much controlled A & B the entire time on bannerfall. Blueberry on my team captures C, flips the spawn. We end up losing them all, and lose by 200 in the last 5 seconds.

Agent

Starting up a fresh PS4 Kings Fall raid. Come laugh at me as I go 0/8 on the raid ghost.

1) me (phantom8324)
2) deafmedal
3) Nicodemic
4) ShadowMancer88
5) joshcbrugby
6) feetiemaomao

Great run everyone. Officially 0/8 on a ghost. Got up and down drops overall.

304 Scout (4th one)
302 Machine Gun (meh perks)
305 Chest Armor (same as my 305 chest, slightly better perks)
309 Gauntlets (big improvement)
304 Helmet (First raid helmet received)
300 Bind (first one)

However, with Suros Minimalmist shader and the helmet I think my Warlock looks pretty cool.

CRfF7n6WsAAH3jb.jpg

Namikaze1

Yup screw this. He got replaced by three more abusers. I quit the match. Screw that. Sorry bro, you get your damn loot yourself. I'm just gonna go rest. Don't think I'll be awake for Dark Souls 3 stress test which I'm in for.

Kyne

Amazing raid. Better ghost, shotgun, class item and then the legs dropped.

I now have the full raid set
which looks atrocious
and at the end he dropped a 310 Saint-14 putting me at 307.

I want to kill or severely damage something in front of me.

I throw a void wall or any other Nightstalker grenade at enemy in front of me.

Nothing happens.

Tell me it's a good grenade again.
And yet Iv killed people doing just that. It's not meant for that, but I have. Your gonna have to shoot at them as well. Most grenades you have to anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom