• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

These Petra Patrol missions for Taken King are Bullshit.
Oh go kill some guys on Venus. Dudes disappear before we can even finish them off. Then it's back to waiting. Really dislike the MMO part of destiny patrols.

For some reason having more success playing alone then with a pre made team..feels weird
Happens because the rest of your team probably sucks so you have more breathing room to engage in more encounters. If you're playing with a team of GAFers chances are the entire team is playing better than the average random match up.

Anyone want to do the Taniks strike for a chance at the cloak? At the tank part but it put me in by myself and I can't solo it. send a request PSN is crunchy_barrel

le sigh

CRe4ZAfWIAA_2lw.jpg:large

I guess this is why I shouldn't play solo, I didn't even play particularly well but these other guys must have been playing with their feet or something.

EL CUCO

Slayerage just finished KF on his Playstation account with a level 275 Titan. If he can Raid with that low of a light level, 320 HM KF shouldn't be too bad.

I haven't been able to play any Destiny at all this week and certainly have not been able to keep up with the OT due to good old RL stuff... is IB completely overrun by super glitching? Or will I actually be able to make a run at getting rank 5 Iron Banner in a weekend?

I would be interested in this. Have only done to warpriest once and I'm really not sure of the best strategies for anything. I should be on in a bit, psn: minimumhippo. I have a 297 hunter

Just sent you a friend request. I've run it once and my friend hasn't yet. And ignore the pun with my name haha.

I haven't been able to play any Destiny at all this week and certainly have not been able to keep up with the OT due to good old RL stuff... is IB completely overrun by super glitching? Or will I actually be able to make a run at getting rank 5 Iron Banner in a weekend?

There's a lot of cheaters but just do a few games each day for the Daily bounties and you'll get the Weekly bounties done quickly as well. Wait to turn in the Weekly bounties on Monday and you'll hit rank 5 no problem. If it's too painful getting wins with ransoms try to hop into a Gaf train around here.

Nightstalker glitch has broken pvp. It's impossible to play when there's a couple of guys spamming Shadowshot.

Hunters are garbage, more reason more for me to hate them, worst class in the game.

There's a lot of cheaters but just do a few games each day for the Daily bounties and you'll get the Weekly bounties done quickly as well. Wait to turn in the Weekly bounties on Monday and you'll hit rank 5 no problem. If it's too painful getting wins with ransoms try to hop into a Gaf train around here.

Destiny has a Hostage mode!?
:p

SnakeEyes

Banned
Nightstalker glitch has broken pvp. It's impossible to play when there's a couple of guys spamming Shadowshot.

Hunters are garbage, more reason more for me to hate them, worst class in the game.
Don't worry, they'll get nerfed soon enough.

Just report them for cheating at the end of the match, hopefully they'll all get bans for doing it.
Especially everydaymath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom