• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Nightstalker glitch has broken pvp. It's impossible to play when there's a couple of guys spamming Shadowshot.

Hunters are garbage, more reason more for me to hate them, worst class in the game.

Lol
Ok just calm down man. Its a glitch not the way hunters are intended to be played.

Oh yea I finally got the 25 PvP kills with my sword bounty done. I'm scared to turn in the bounty because I still want to see what exactly is the best method (when exactly) for transferring over the other 2 base swords. But that felt good. Got most of it in iron banner :p

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Played multiple rounds wth randoms last night and had a blast. Got lucky and only stuck on one team for two rounds that had their heads up their asses. I think they were in a 4 man fireteam and they were all terrible.

On the flip - when me and even one of my friends play together and focus on staying close and doing work - we dominate. Such a good feeling.

And again for the new pages : Does anyone know for sure that the Cloak from Tanniks drops on the normal strike from the director/map/mission select screen? I'm on probably my 15 run now...

Finally had a chance to get online today and I've had the best last two matches playing Defender after using the tips from one of those videos earlier. It's so funny how many people assume that when you put down a bubble you're just gonna sit in it and chill. They completely put their guard down. Then when you run out shotgun blasting and grenades flying they don't know what hit them. Plus force barrier on melee, force barrier on shotgun kills, force barrier on super. I'm a walking tank lol.

Playing this class in the current meta of the game is really fun and rewarding.

Jito

Banned
Can't touch this.
giphy.gif

rc213

Most of the glitchers have toned it down, Just using when more than one person is trying to cap a point instead of spamming it like crazies. Which still generates orbs to feed supers though.

Also randoms seriously don't know that they should step on a point your teammate cleared. I'll clear a point of 2 guys, Die but no one clears the point so a third just steps on for a quick second and caps it.

Nightstalker is pretty garbage without that glitch. :(

Not really.

Tracking
Radar resolution
dat Shadestep
Smoke bombs/invis

The only underwhelming thing about it is the super not suppressing on hit and a good damage grenade would have been nice. Although for control envenomed + extended duration void grenade is a free control point denial

once i had a friend and he was a nightstalker and i told him you should stop that and he was like no and then he walked in the middle of a road and i was like watch out a car you nightstalker and he was like no and a car came but he rolled out of the way unfortunately i yelled watch out again and he was like no and he got hit by a truck

and that's why nightstalkers are the worst

Frenden

Banned
once i had a friend and he was a nightstalker and i told him you should stop that and he was like no and then he walked in the middle of a road and i was like watch out a car you nightstalker and he was like no and a car came but he rolled out of the way unfortunately i yelled watch out again and he was like no and he got hit by a truck

and that's why nightstalkers are the worst

Sound logic.

Kyoufu

Not really.

Tracking
Radar resolution
dat Shadestep
Smoke bombs/invis

The only underwhelming thing about it is the super not suppressing on hit and a good damage grenade would have been nice. Although for control envenomed + extended duration void grenade is a free control point denial

Tracking is awesome, Shadestep too... but the grenade and super kill it for me. The lack of a good grenade is pretty sad actually.

I wish I could ask one of the designers why Nightstalkers don't have a good grenade.

Tracking is awesome, Shadestep too... but the grenade and super kill it for me. The lack of a good grenade is pretty sad actually.

I wish I could ask one of the designers why Nightstalkers don't have a good grenade.
Iv killed plenty with void wall. Add in Envenom and you have two grenades that are very good at flushing out enemies.

Namikaze1

Well, I know I'm drunk now. Decided to play some crucible. I was doing poorly. I'm here trying to hammer people but instead ended up doing fist of panic and missing by a mile. I go to switch subclasses when I notice my gear and level.

I was playing on my brother's account.

On the Xbox One.

Well, I know I'm drunk now. Decided to play some crucible. I was doing poorly. I'm here trying to hammer people but instead ended up doing fist of panic and missing by a mile. I go to switch subclasses when I notice my gear and level.

On the Xbox One.

LOL legend

SnakeEyes

Banned

On the Xbox One.
Nami while drunk...

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom