• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We held B and C on rusted lands.
Premade teams on my side kept running for A instead of defending B.
And this fucking rewards screen.
CRfKryIUAAUyu-z.jpg:large

An entire day of IB for me and all I got was 1 sidearm. And im rank 4 fwiw (I was rank 2 when I started)

Kyoufu

And yet Iv killed people doing just that. It's not meant for that, but I have. Your gonna have to shoot at them as well. Most grenades you have to anyway.

That's the problem, you see. Other classes have grenades that require either no shooting or little shooting to be very, very effective.

Titan has the holyomgwtfbbq Lightning Grenades which do a ton of damage even if they only hit you once. Titans also have two sticky grenades in the form of Magnetic and Fusion.

Warlock has that Storm nade thing which is pretty good as well as Fusion and the other one which I forget the name of. Oh and Axion Bolts/Scatter.

Hunter has lethal grenades too, but none of them can be found on Nightstalker for some reason. Should have given them Axion Bolts. I mean, the bolts stalking players makes sense to me!

That's just my opinion though. If you're doing good with it then great, I just feel like I'm more effective on Bladedancer and Gunslinger.

This might be way too early, but have any Hard raid groups formed yet? I'm 308 light, and damn eager to try the Hard raid. However, I think most of my regular Raid group isn't up for it. I'd love to get in with a good vet group to give it a go.

Wow this matchmaking.

Loads in with 4v6.

Fine, we manage to get some points without being over run but then one guy is afk, 2 leave and I'm left alone on the team 1v6.

Game is almost over and game matches 1 guy into my team who obviously gets spawn killed instantly.

GG matchmaking, GG.

That's the problem, you see. Other classes have grenades that require either no shooting or little shooting to be very, very effective.

Titan has the holyomgwtfbbq Lightning Grenades which do a ton of damage even if they only hit you once. Titans also have two sticky grenades in the form of Magnetic and Fusion.

Warlock has that Storm nade thing which is pretty good as well as Fusion and the other one which I forget the name of. Oh and Axion Bolts/Scatter.

Hunter has lethal grenades too, but none of them can be found on Nightstalker for some reason. Should have given them Axion Bolts. I mean, the bolts stalking players makes sense to me!

That's just my opinion though. If you're doing good with it then great, I just feel like I'm more effective on Bladedancer and Gunslinger.
Yeah, I'm not saying it's the best thing. It's not. I'm just saying it doesn't suck neither does the class. It's a support class that I enjoy playing more so in pve, but fun in pvp as well. If I were to go full pvp GG would be my choice.
Love them trip mines and knives.

Arrrammis

Running PoE 34 for 3oC ultra kills (3 ultras per run) and strange coins (about 6 per run), have one more spot if anyone wants to join.
PSN: Arrrammis

Edit: full

gatti-man

I wonder if HM KF drops will be hot garbage too. I've yet to get a 310 anything from KF aside from one truth...and I just got 2 shards and the shotgun with 20 shards in my inventory....come one bungie...fix this, please.

Why would normal mode drop 310 gear? Makes no sense. Getting a 310 drop in normal mode is like getting a 300 blue.

LiK

I played the worst tonight but got the most drops. Worth it. Anyway, got used to using the IB Pulse now. Need to get used to using Chaperone. Still suck with it. :(

SnakeEyes

Banned
Huh. Some people have discovered 3 new Emotes that are currently listed as Classified in the database. Rewards for Hard Raid, 9-0 Trials, and something else maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom