• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They suck my Juju constantly \(°□°)/

Yeah, as someone who uses Jade Rabbit, I can't go toe to toe with anyone that is even decent with a pulse rifle in mid range. I pretty much have to just find a place where I can be at range and hope the other people are bad with snipers because apparently scouts don't mess with your target's aim that much, or follow behind a teammate and take potshots at what they are killing.

Wow this matchmaking.

Loads in with 4v6.

Fine, we manage to get some points without being over run but then one guy is afk, 2 leave and I'm left alone on the team 1v6.

Game is almost over and game matches 1 guy into my team who obviously gets spawn killed instantly.

GG matchmaking, GG.

Best matchmaking I have gotten was after losing hard it saying that it is looking for a better match, only to put me into an in progress game that is in the countdown from mercy rule, then from that into another in progress game that as I was zoning in I got to hear how the enemy has all the capture points.
I hard turned off my console and just went to get something to eat.

I want to kill or severely damage something in front of me.

I throw a void wall or any other Nightstalker grenade at enemy in front of me.

Nothing happens.

Tell me it's a good grenade again.

Most of my multikills come from Vortex Grenade pared with either a control point/heavy ammo spawns or poison smoke. The fact that either of them can activate my targets from keen scout makes them great for situational awareness even if they don't get the kill as well. Of course the control point thing only works on bad players since if there is anyone good there they know to scatter when a red marker appears, or just hang back when others are on the point anyway.

Silvard

All you really need is braced frame. The other perks don't really matter. It's a free gun after all, just use it if you like it. And if you don't, buy the vendor gun. 90 marks is very cheap.

You need to try the gun and see what you think. there's no way to control the perks you get other than buying the vendor one and it doesn't have rangefinder seems like a good roll to me if you enjoy the gun.

Yeah, but with the state of things as it is I have to decide which one to infuse and commit to. I really wish it had rolled anything but Last Resort but I don't know how good it is at all.

On a separate note:

Need three for a fresh KF starting now:

1. SilvardCT
2. elfokel
3. rdepena

Ran into El_Bombastico last night in IB. Probably only the second time I faced GAF'ers in PvP after fighting Tears in Trials and Phaethon & Wicked in one of the old IBs.

Well that'll be why so few people have gotten the ship before now. Bring on that rank 5, I want that ship :D

Once you get rank 5 on one character, everything can drop on your alts no matter what rank they are. People have confirmed getting pulse rifle on rank 1 and rank 2 on their alts when main is rank 5.

Dante316

Yep, tested various loadouts...I do best with the chaprone equipped. Now just need to fund decent primary and and heavy and I'll be very happy.

Ran into El_Bombastico last night in IB. Probably only the second time I faced GAF'ers in PvP after fighting Tears in Trials and Phaethon & Wicked in one of the old IBs.

Well Bomba (and his alt accounts) are perma-banned, so I dunno if that counts as running into a GAF'er :p

Sure it's awesome but Last Stand fits the raid battle way better.

LiK

Oh that's nice! I switched characters as soon as I hit Rank 5 just now, may have to switch back later and try to get that ship...

Yea, seems super rare right now. Not many screens of it. Reddit guys took screens of the icon in menu or match results screen. Who gives a shit about that?

maomaoIYP

Yeah, but with the state of things as it is I have to decide which one to infuse and commit to. I really wish it had rolled anything but Last Resort but I don't know how good it is at all.

On a separate note:

1. SilvardCT
2. elfokel
3. rdepena
How far away are you from rank 5? If it's a question of whether you should infuse it, I would say no, unless you have lots of extra marks and materials lying around. A perk that relies on teammates dying is never a good thing.

I ran into infinite shadowshot users quite a few times today. It's beyond annoying because they gen soooo many orbs for their teammates and then it becomes too op

Called "Hebridean Thoughtcrime" I like it, looks like a military plane.

image.jpg

Fuck, I want this. But I don't think I can stomach much more Iron Banner after hitting 5 today.

On a separate note:

1. SilvardCT
2. elfokel
3. rdepena
I'll join you if you have a spot. PSN is MrJellyBean. I should be ready in about 5-10 minutes.

Bogeypop

That's how you play Iron Banner.

If anything it's made me appreciate Sniping more. I used to like playing rushdown, but I remember the first day or Iron Banner there was a particular moment in The Dungeons where a pair of the enemy team was rushing to our spawn as someone on my team got killed by them. While he was waiting for his respawn he said "A pair of enemies are rushing to our spaw--- Oh drassill just sniped them." Felt good. 1000-Yard Stare with Shortgaze, Snapshot, and Unflinching is my baby.

Did u turn the weekly bounties when you reached rank 4? Or did you do it earlier. I'm at rank 3.5 so debating to turn them in tomorrow

I turned 2 in when I was at rank 4 with 600/2400 and I maxed out with one left to turn in so if you get 4 tonight you should be able to turn 3 in and be maxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom