• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Words

This is bullshit. I leveled up a kiosk Black Spindle up to 310 and Bungie dropped that down to 290 as well. I cannot commit to fear if Bungie is going to compromise properly earned loot. They've created collateral damage just to fix a relatively harmless bug. I mean, did they really just do a shitty replace all job on all Black Spindles to 290? How does this game continue to fail at not fucjing things up?

Finally completed my last IB Weekly. I thought I'd never get #1 in a winning match (I solo queue but I've been struggling to find my groove since 2.0). Finally got it tonight.

No joke.. I had 19 Kills, second place guy had 19 kills. I had 3.17 K/D, second place guy had 3.17 K/D. The deciding factor you ask? Well sure, I'll tell you oh curious reader you! I had 5 Captures while second place guy had 3 Captures.

Let this be a lesson. Focus on the Objective Guardians! I'm Rico from Buenos Aires and I say, "KILL EM ALL!"

Dante316

This is bullshit. I leveled up a kiosk Black Spindle up to 310 and Bungie dropped that down to 290 as well. I cannot commit to fear if Bungie is going to compromise properly earned loot. They've created collateral damage just to fix a relatively harmless bug. I mean, did they really just do a shitty replace all job on all Black Spindles to 290? How does this game continue to fail at not fucjing things up?

It was announced weeks ago, all black spindles including infused ones will be lowered attack...people didn't choose to listen.

the210

It's strange that I criticize shotgun users so harshly yet for the life of me I can't use a shotgun to save my life in pvp. I've owned and tried to use all the top shotguns with the best rolls in every iteration of the crucible, but it's always really hard for me to kill people with it.
People tend to survive my direct gun shots so often that I feel that the crazy range with shotguns doesn't apply to me.
It's very weird.
To this day I'm not sure if you're supposed to aim or hip fire when using them in this game

Just a thought.

I don't mind shotguns but I seem to only get kills with at very close range while it feels like I get hit across the street

Those of us who are 308-309. Are you waiting for the hard mode raid and hitting 310+ before turning in your exotic engrams?

It could be a good idea.

I sure am! I don't see any reason for my gear to be any higher right now. If it becomes a handicap in HM or Trials, then I'll decide if I should pull them of the vault.

Two Words

It was announced weeks ago, all black spindles including infused ones will be lowered attack...people didn't choose to listen.
Yes, how dare I not be informed of every word that Bungie utters. How about you fix it so that the ones that dropped at 310 are only nerfed. And if they can't do that, then just leave it be. People earning 3 310 special weapons isn't the end of the world and those that expended 310s to buff their kiosk Black Spindle shouldn't be punished. If Bungie doesn't care to respect the stuff people earn, then why should I care to earn it?

EL CUCO

The Crucible has come down to these call outs

"Hammer on B"
"My Hammer"
"He's got Hammer"
"Their Hammer"
"Hammer on A"
"I got Hammer"

Dante316

Yes, how dare I not be informed of every word that Bungie utters. How about you fix it so that the ones that dropped at 310 are only nerfed. And if they can't do that, then just leave it be. People earning 3 310 special weapons isn't the end of the world and those that expended 310s to buff their kiosk Black Spindle shouldn't be punished. If Bungie doesn't care to respect the stuff people earn, then why should I care to earn it?

Yep agreed with your point, not all of us read everything bungie does and I'm sure many non gaffers and some gaffers are pissed about this. Sadly it is a social game and they expect people to know or want to know what changes will happen.

Two Words

Yep agreed with your point, not all of us read everything bungie does and I'm sure many non gaffers and some gaffers are pissed about this. Sadly it is a social game and they expect people to know or want to know what changes will happen.
That is a ridiculous expectation. This is a game, not a job. They had the choice on how to handle this small bug. They chose to handle it in a method that would knowingly cause collateral damage. I thought Bungie was past making these kinds of changes like they did in Vanilla Destiny that cavalierly hurt their player base. I guess it is something that kills this game for me. Booting up Destiny and seeing your hard earned gear be nerfed does more damage than the 20 points lost. I now don't trust that any investment I make in my gear will be respected. Their priority is to ensure a calculated rate of progression at all cost, unfairly impacting users be damned. I'm not saying everybody should ditch this game like how I'm feeling right now, but it should feel like a real problem to people.

Xion385

GAF. I've been deleting strike exclusive loot this entire time that I didn't know about. I deleted Imago Loop a couple of times.

uEfS2Ni.jpg

I also deleted two of these previously and almost deleted a third. I failed you, Hunters of DGAF.

Zocano

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

What if there is a shader from HM that makes you look "taken"

IWANTITNOW

edit: Also people should quote their giant silly images

Has anyone gotten a 297-300 rare (blue) primary weapon, helmet, or cloak? The highest I've gotten on any of those is a 296 for the cloak and helmet, and a 295 primary.

GorillaJu

I want to kill or severely damage something in front of me.

I throw a void wall or any other Nightstalker grenade at enemy in front of me.

Nothing happens.

Tell me it's a good grenade again.

If you want to just kill the thing in front of you with grenades, pick Gunslinger. Night stalker is a utility class, that doesn't make it garbage you just have different uses for your abilities.

MechDX

Forgot I had a queens bounty on me and completed it while messing around in the cosmodrome. Took me to queens rank 5.

She gave me a cool looking titan butt towel and a 160 light Her Right hand......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom