• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had two weeklies on my Titan so finished them up for the marks and got him to level 5 as well. I've already said it but pretty pissed across two rank 5s I got zero IB drops. Not even the cloak or mark. Can't afford to buy it all either.

SheHateMe

My first exotic that decrypted at 310 is the Young Ahamkara's Spine with almost perfect Intellect and Discipline.

Welp, Nightstalker, it was nice knowing you. Back to Gunslinger I go.

Mindlog

Favorite game of all time in IB.
Randoms vs premade group of 4.
Group of 4 is rolling exploiting Nightstalker with SB eating those orbs.

We still manage to win.

Player that finished in #1 gets the ship.
I finish behind, but with the highest K/D by far and i get the PR.
Everyone on the team gets decent loot.

I have almost all the PRs I want at the same time I am discovering scouts in earnest :]
Jade Rabbit and Tlalcocalcaoalocaolcalcapol put in work even at this late hour.

ori0n378e

Much like the team we faced now. Again, couldn't get out of C to save their lives, but at least this time no one quit. I even got 5 Sniper Headshots in the span of like 5 seconds at the beginning of the match. Gonna have to highlight that. Had a Warlock with a Shotty jump right at me while I was trying to snipe him last game and managed to get the headshot in mid-air anyways when he was like 2 feet in front of my face.
Any of you streaming? Sounds fun to watch... ;)

I got my first PvP hatemail guys! I feel so proud! Promptly blocked him after replying.
ar2TMHv.jpg
lol. Great response. Makes me think of:
tumblr_mawkhubK4N1ruva68o1_400.gif

G_Berry

Banned
5 IB losses in a row when I only need 20 points to hit level 5.

Thanks to all the guys that sit back sniping, the quitters, the invicible hammers, the shadowshot glitchers, the rambos that never cap points, the parties of 6 that rape you over and over, the one IB drop I've had this whole time (titan mark) the horrendous lag and bungie for making such a fun game.

FStop7

Banned
Listen, Gunsmith. I want to help you test these guns. I really do! But when you order me to take this piece of shit hand cannon into the Crucible, you're asking too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom