• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the weapon metas suck. Until they can balance it so all weapons are equal(Which will probably never happen), it will all inevitably suck. The Auto Rifle meta sucked for the first 2 weeks it happened, the shotgun meta sucked after that, and then the hand cannon meta sucked after that, and now the pulse rifle meta sucks.

rc213

Go nuts with Gunslinger, 3 triple kills, Breaker... Didn't pick up the Weekly bounty that needs Top Score...

Fuck me sideways... Derped

Meier

How long does Iron Banner last? Going to be tough for me to get to rank 4 and that's the last part of a quest I have.. Got the finish first which should have been the hardest part.

Strider

Crucible was at its best/most fun when ARs ruled and Handcannons were good too. Not many players at that time hadn acquired many exotics yet so very few people were running around with guns like Last Word and Hawkmoon. Fun times destroying with TLW before Xur sold it.

Pulse rifles and scouts were shit back then but I didn't even care.

How long does Iron Banner last? Going to be tough for me to get to rank 4 and that's the last part of a quest I have.. Got the finish first which should have been the hardest part.

Until weekly reset on Tuesday.

The xp buff will be insane tomorrow and day after, you could get to rank 4 within an hour with bounties.

Zoidberg

Honeymoon is definitely over with me and three of coins. 24 now for 2 engrams, both of which have been chest and 290. I'm now up to 10 of my last 11 exotics being chest engrams. Not even excited to see one drop now, only disappointment :(

BraXzy

Think I might give up with 3oC's. I've burnt through a couple hundred in the past few weeks and am yet to get the Zhalo :(

It's literally the only drop I want atm and it just ain't coming. It'd help if all my engrams weren't dropping as chest/arm pieces.

Xur pls bring Zhalo soon.

So I'm just about to get to rank 4 in Iron Banner and get complete that bounty. When should I turn it in to get the most out of it? I

Might as well wait for tomorrow It should net you about....with the 3 items....1700 rep or so?

....man either fuck bungies servers or fuck my PS4, Destiny is lagging badly and has issue connecting.

Are there any trains? I literally can't. Lost 5 in a row with randoms.

I got booted by some error and tried to join you, but it said you were in a match. Of course you got a free win. Of fucking course. Iron banner is the worst. You can't even get heavy. As soon as heavy spawns your getting hit by a whole team of titan hammers.

Sums up this IB.

Not to mention single handedly taking over point B many times.

BraXzy

Wait shoot.. Wearing the IB shader gives a rep gain buff right? I took it off yesterday because it is ugly as soon but played some matches today without it FML.

I like my Suros pulse, but I miss the age of the hand cannon. Maybe the first curse will satisfy me.

Probably not

I've found some nicely rolled legendary hand cannons but they still aren't very useful. The bloom/inaccuracy is pretty bullshit when all the other weapon classes don't have stop shooting you. Close range you're getting peppered with ARs and PRs. Further away, more PRs and even further than that HCs can not engage scouts whatsoever. The weapon class has no niche. Reminds me of the alpha/beta

What XP Buff?

And is it possible to get exotic shards anywhere? Xur doesn't sell them it seems.

Every day that passes, the tempered buff gives you more XP per iron banner win and bounty.

100% on Monday, 150% on Tuesday.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...de_levelling_up_iron_banner_effectively_with/

Wait shoot.. Wearing the IB shader gives a rep gain buff right? I took it off yesterday because it is ugly as soon but played some matches today without it FML.

Shader, emblem and class item - all 3 combined give you a 33% buff.

Afrocious

I was about to practice sniping by using No Land Beyond. The moment I aim at a Taken's head, Destiny crashes me out to the dashboard lol

Bogeypop

Need 2 more for full IB GAF train.

EDIT: We need another 2 people. Another pair of folks dropped out.

I was about to practice sniping by using No Land Beyond. The moment I aim at a Taken's head, Destiny crashes me out to the dashboard lol

This is a sign. It wasn't meant to be.

todd360

Probably not

I've found some nicely rolled legendary hand cannons but they still aren't very useful. The bloom/inaccuracy is pretty bullshit when all the other weapon classes don't have stop shooting you. Close range you're getting peppered with ARs and PRs. Further away, more PRs and even further than that HCs can not engage scouts whatsoever. The weapon class has no niche. Reminds me of the alpha/beta

Trust in tex mechanica. A last word with slighlty more range and no hipfire can work for me.

MildSoss

Trust in tex mechanica. A last word with slighlty more range and no hipfire can work for me.

Has any one tried using their old year one hand cannons in regular crucible? I still got an old High lord fixer with send it and range finder, wonder how viable that would be...probably still poop i bet. :(

Bogeypop

Need another 2 people for full GAF IB train.

Thanks for the games guys, sorry for sucking it up so bad

No problem man, I don't even look at people's individual scores. I'm just there to have fun, improve my own skills in PvP, and hopefully get some drops.

SonComet

Have you used the legendary Suros pulse? How does it compare?

It's weird, it has slightly worse stats than my raid pulse and Apple of Discord, but it feels like its doing more damage and making people flinch more.
I don't have an apple of discord, but I do have a Suros PDX-41 with counterbalance and hand-laid stock. It has about 95% max stability. But I like the Nirwen's Mercy better because of third eye and outlaw. It's recoil is not perfect, but I find that it doesn't matter much with max stability from braced frame. I learned how to play with pulse rifles with 3rd eye on the messenger, so I find it very hard to use the class without that bonus.

Rehsa

I really want that IB ship. I've seen it drop once in dozens of matches.

On a side note, once I hit five the other day, I have gotten nothing. So far I only got my titan dish towel as a drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom