• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogeypop

Never seen an IB match empty out as quick as this last one. Enemy team was just a pair of guppies in a sea of sharks as we chased and killed the last two players who didn't immediately quit.

eNtlu1r.jpg

Anyone want to do (most of) the raid? We're up to the Gate.

Three of us, so looking for three more. First time we've done the raid. We're picking up the mechanics pretty fast, though. All close to 300 light.

PSN's Galaxy_Dive

purg3

slept with Malkin
Pretty good run of matches on IB with randoms. Got the sidearm to drop as well. Also getting double and triple kills on control points with one of those sunspots or whatever you want to call them is hilarious. Does a ton of DPS. Should hit rank 5 easily tomorrow, been saving my weekly bounties, then I can get dat IB pulse.

NeOak

I got my Black Spindle back up to 300. how much of a gain is it to go back to 310? I could do it but would have to sacrifice 3 raid weapons.

Not much because the max light an enemy has is 300, so you're already doing normal damage to everything.

kidko

Anyone want to do (most of) the raid? We're up to the Gate.

Three of us, so looking for three more. First time we've done the raid. We're picking up the mechanics pretty fast, though. All close to 300 light.

PSN's Galaxy_Dive

Sounds perfect, I'm new to it as well. PSN kidklovius

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
So I'm near the end of the Hunger Pangs quest, if anyone would be able to join and help finish it up I'd love you forever :D

GT: Xaero Gravity

ZServ

5 people looking for a 6th for King's Fall. We've made it to Oryx, never downed him (time constraints last week). If you know 6-orb method for Golgoroth, even better, but since we're missing our second Gazer, we'll default to 1-orb if we can't pick up a Gazer :p.

Bogeypop

They went out with a bang.

Much like the team we faced now. Again, couldn't get out of C to save their lives, but at least this time no one quit. I even got 5 Sniper Headshots in the span of like 5 seconds at the beginning of the match. Gonna have to highlight that. Had a Warlock with a Shotty jump right at me while I was trying to snipe him last game and managed to get the headshot in mid-air anyways when he was like 2 feet in front of my face.

-insert Sentient gif here-

gray_fox224

Recommended light level for the raid is 290. You can get by in the 280s but you'd need a good group and hopefully get lucky with some drops along the way. Final boss is 300 light.

208 is way low, keep doing strikes and story missions and Court of Oryx. You'll level up quick.
thx

Dante316

Never mind, ended up just soloing it. The XB1 side of DGAF really is nonexistent. :(

Destiny 2 is gnna be interesting in this regard at how much sony and Bungie will get close and push exclusive ps4 stuff.

Wouldn't be shocked to see more destiny year 2 announcements at PS experience this December.

Svartnatt

5 people looking for a 6th for King's Fall. We've made it to Oryx, never downed him (time constraints last week). If you know 6-orb method for Golgoroth, even better, but since we're missing our second Gazer, we'll default to 1-orb if we can't pick up a Gazer :p.

I'll sign up, done the whole raid before, but not 6 orb method. PSN: Svartnatt

Geist-

Destiny 2 is gnna be interesting in this regard at how much sony and Bungie will get close and push exclusive ps4 stuff.

Wouldn't be shocked to see more destiny year 2 announcements at PS experience this December.
That will make me sad. Seriously, it almost makes me wish I could just transfer my character over to PS just so I can actually play with this awesome community. I want to hope against hope that cross-platform play may be possible in the future, but I would be content if Bungie just stopped with the year long exclusive content. It's fucking ridiculous.

We battled through teleporting enemies and ogres not taking damage all the way to the last phase only to have the bombs not spawn and Oryx to be stuck in his stagger animation.

Similar for us.. No damage when trying to stagged Oryx. Bombs wouldn't detonate... Sucks, pulled a group together with no real chance at progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom