• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidko

Anyone want to do (most of) the raid? We're up to the Gate.

Three of us, so looking for three more. First time we've done the raid. We're picking up the mechanics pretty fast, though. All close to 300 light.

PSN's Galaxy_Dive

Duuuuude. Dude. Doo

1st Oryx kill success! Glad our team stuck it out and pulled it off. Ace fellas all around

What's this? Two 3 man premades in the queue along with just 5 other people. I know, lets put the two premades together and the 5 people on the other side.

I'm just glad that I'm only doing IB for fun now that I have it capped or that stuff would be super aggravating.

Future

I have to say, late at night when competition gets a little steeper, Hammer Time gets put in check a lot more often. I've seen them get suppressed out and actually killed from time to time. Or people run away pretty quick once you here the clink

Even when that happens he usually gets a kill off or two, but I've seen it shit down which is nice

maomaoIYP

So how am I going to be able to make 150 marks in the next few days for this IB pulse rifle when my current amount is 11?

Handed in the weekly IB bounties on 2 guardians already.
Have you gotten the 30 from getting top 3 on mayhem rumble this week?
Also, the pulse rifle costs only 90. I made enough to buy 3.

Good train all. More super close matches than usual made for an interesting few runs. I've finally settled on maining Ace of Spades for trials, but now I need to find something to use for my other two characters. Probably going to be Nirwen's or Hawksaw, though it would be nice to find another hand cannon. Perhaps Hawkmoon, maybe (probably not) First Curse.

Have you gotten the 30 from getting top 3 on mayhem rumble this week?
Also, the pulse rifle costs only 90. I made enough to buy 3.

Oh it only costs 90?

I may be able to work this out actually!

Not done the mayhem one yet actually.

Daily crucible and story for today and tomorrow, that's 60 marks there then all you'll need is to finish one IB bounty on a 3rd character.

Sweet gonna need to smash this out tonight and tomorrow morning.

GorillaJu

Does anyone know what rank you must be to get the wolf cloak from IB? Really wanted to avoid doing IB on another char but... I will regret not getting that cloak if I don't.

Well, that's Iron Banner done for me. Heading out of town for work in the morning for the rest of week. Despite playing everyday since it started and having 2 rank 5's(I only have two characters) I will be without the Titan Mark, Ship and the Sidearm cause fuck Bungie and fuck RNG. I had to buy EVERYTHING I ended up with and because it is marks I couldn't afford to buy everything despite putting in the work.

If they don't come out and say yep we fucked up, next IB the drop rate will be fixed or yep we fucked up and lied, drops are bullshit cause we are stingy fucks and then change the currency for purchasing stuff to glimmer I am not gonna bother.

Hopefully Halo is good, these past few weeks of Destiny have been depressing for me. A break is needed, just need something to pull me away for a while.

Are there any big streamers in the Destiny Gaf community?

I watch unstables a lot. Even been lucky enough to play with him and justwicked on a few occasions. It's kinda funny as unstable is hyped and wicked is the laid back one. It's a good combination.

Also nghtlys stream is awesome but I don't think he has a GAF account?

Well, that's Iron Banner done for me. Heading out of town for work in the morning for the rest of week. Despite playing everyday since it started and having 2 rank 5's(I only have two characters) I will be without the Titan Mark, Ship and the Sidearm cause fuck Bungie and fuck RNG. I had to buy EVERYTHING I ended up with and because it is marks I couldn't afford to buy everything despite putting in the work.

If they don't come out and say yep we fucked up, next IB the drop rate will be fixed or yep we fucked up and lied, drops are bullshit cause we are stingy fucks and then change the currency for purchasing stuff to glimmer I am not gonna bother.

Hopefully Halo is good, these past few weeks of Destiny have been depressing for me. A break is needed, just need something to pull me away for a while.

I agree with the glimmer change personally. I know there are plenty of ways to earn marks but I want to use those marks on the hundreds of other things I can buy.

IB gear should be glimmer like it was before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom