• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look Sunset Overdrive and the White console is pretty cheap, perhaps i should pick it up, get MCC and pre-order Halo 5 on it.

giphy.gif

Oh look Sunset Overdrive and the White console is pretty cheap, perhaps i should pick it up, get MCC and pre-order Halo 5 on it.

Oh man you should. Getting PS4 for another three Destiny characters was the best decision I ever made. DEFINITELY expand your horizons dude. Those other games are fantastic too. JOIN US!!

Drop rates have been increased and are intended to be the primary source of rewards from Iron Banner. If you don't get what you're hoping for, you have the option to visit Lord Saladin instead.

Just as well I have the option to visit Lord Saladin instead, as I've had the sum total of fuck all drop. Another Bungie myth busted

Zoidberg

Drop rates have been increased and are intended to be the primary source of rewards from Iron Banner. If you don't get what you're hoping for, you have the option to visit Lord Saladin instead.

Just as well I have the option to visit Lord Saladin instead, as I've had the sum total of fuck all drop. Another Bungie myth busted

They boned this iron banner, will be interesting to see if they admit to it. Crucible drop rates across the board are dead now and that seems to apply to IB as well. Everyone should be thankful that trials wasn't on, as I'd imagine it would be in a similar state.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Kinda hyped for playing Halo again tomorrow, depending on how long updating the one takes...

Probably a day..

Gonna be good to take some time off Destiny, spark the fun again :D

KodaRuss

What the hell is bungie smoking to think that they increased the drop rate for Iron Banner? I made it to Rank 5 and I don't believe I saw any IB gear drop for for anyone as a reward. I have played almost every IB since the game released and this was the worst drop rate by far.

I bought the mark at 4 and the pulse rifle at 5 and now I am done I guess. Thanks for making me waste my marks too Bungie, what a load of crap.

Also, thanks for giving Titans an almost guaranteed 5-kill streak super in crucible as well. Did they even test Sunbreakers in Crucible before the release?

Paertan

Well to summarize my drops going to Rank 5 in IB.
blooeYL.jpg

Then RNG smiled upon me and I got Thunderlord ranking up Cryptarch so at least I got that.

Ryuuga

Banned
What the hell is bungie smoking to think that they increased the drop rate for Iron Banner? I made it to Rank 5 and I don't believe I saw any IB gear drop for for anyone as a reward. I have played almost every IB since the game released and this was the worst drop rate by far.

Yeah I remember when they were giving out Timur's lash like it was going out of style.

Daemul

Add me as well: Trance Addix

Sunset Overdrive is amazing btw; even more so if you like JSRF.

Man I've been meaning to get Sunset Overdrive, I've heard so much good shit about it. I saw King Gothalion playing it one afternoon on his stream and it looked amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom