• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

Man I've been meaning to get Sunset Overdrive, I've heard so much good shit about it. I saw King Gothalion playing it one afternoon on his stream and it looked amazing.

GET IT

kygyOcS.jpg

Lol - dat loot system. I don't mind it too much, but I would have liked at least a strange coin (my favorite).

Ont

I got to IB rank 5, did all the weekly bounties and the only three IB drops that I got were all greaves which you could also buy. I never witnessed anyone getting the ship or other items that were not already sold by the IB vendor.

There are no rewards for being the best player in this game other faster faction level progression, after reaching the level 5 it just turns into a lottery.

The game itself is fun to play, but becomes tiring with all the shenanigans you can pull off (which I also use). I think I am ready for Halo 5.

I need ro complete my raids this week. I need daughters plus oryx on 2 characters anyone up for it?

Robdraggoo
Sockeyjockey
Seanders89
Open
Open
Open

They boned this iron banner, will be interesting to see if they admit to it. Crucible drop rates across the board are dead now and that seems to apply to IB as well. Everyone should be thankful that trials wasn't on, as I'd imagine it would be in a similar state.

Straight after posting I got the Cloak then the new ship back to back :d If I get the boots saving me another 40 marks i'll semi forgive them. But yep the drops in the Crucible have been massively nerfed, in normal Crucible I've had a party crasher drop and thats it. Previous banners it used to rain shotguns/RLs

Need one more for full GAF Iron Banner. Come get your loot stolen by mehrmantrout.
LW3SlP2.jpg

They're safe, I had to bail as the last few games I had people bouncing all around my screen

X-Frame

When does the Tempered IB buff exactly change? Is it the 2 AM PST reset or is it the 10 AM PST reset time?

I only ask because IB wasn't active until the 10 AM PST time so not sure what the buff is right now.

maomaoIYP

Drop rates have been increased and are intended to be the primary source of rewards from Iron Banner. If you don't get what you're hoping for, you have the option to visit Lord Saladin instead.

Just as well I have the option to visit Lord Saladin instead, as I've had the sum total of fuck all drop. Another Bungie myth busted
I've gotten: 4 cloaks, 1 bond, 1 sidearm, 1 pulse. But that's possibly because I spent all my Tuesday-Saturday destiny time with my hunter. After Saturday hit I only needed to complete the weeklies in about 15 games to get instant rank 5 with warlock and Titan.

BraXzy

Add me as well: Trance Addix

Shit, I have you added from when I played a lot a year ago but couldn't remember why even though I knew I had you added from somewhere lmao. Need to do some Iron Banner with you!

Btw, any new Xbox purchasers feel free to add me too for some Halo fun: AnX IReCoiLz

GET IT

Lol - dat loot system. I don't mind it too much, but I would have liked at least a strange coin (my favorite).

I played a good 15 games of IB yesterday consisntantly top 3.. Every legendary/IB drop went to a bottom 3 player without fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom