• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You smash your way into his house
You shoot his buddy
You shoot his dog
You shoot his kids
Then you shoot him when he gets upset

The Guardians really are space cops.

isGECa6PX5iFJ.png

catspit

Just got the base game again with the 2 expansions. Haven't played for like 6 months.. What's the point of pvp now? Just rep? I noticed that I was not getting any marks.

Is there any consensus as to the most efficient method to farming armor materials?

What's the best out of these activities:
- CoO
- Strike Playlists
- Omnigul?
- PvP?

BraXzy

So bizarre, I had two games in a row where I was playing pretty bad, ended up 3rd/4th. Both times the top player got an IB drop. The second I get back on form 3rd and 4th both get a drop lmao.

EL CUCO

Is there any consensus as to the most efficient method to farming armor materials?

What's the best out of these activities:
- CoO
- Strike Playlists
- Omnigul?
- PvP?
Omnigul, imo. Better Legendary drop rate as well
Has anyone had experience infusing a 310 Legendary into a 306 Legendary?

All the infusion calculators say the result is 310 but I don't trust them! LOL
Should be 310.

chur

My alt got to rank 3 in IB in just 4 games. Once I turn in one weekly I should hit rank 4 which will enable me to turn in another weekly. Sooooo good.

BraXzy

Has anyone had experience infusing a 310 Legendary into a 306 Legendary?

All the infusion calculators say the result is 310 but I don't trust them! LOL

A legendary will gobble up a solid 5 attack/defended without question. Anything above that and you only gain 80%. You're golden.

If its an exotic, you get a solid 4 gobbled up before it drops to 70%.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
A legendary will gobble up a solid 5 attack/defended without question. Anything above that and you only gain 80%. You're golden.

If its an exotic, you get a solid 4 gobbled up before it drops to 70%.

Cool. And now I'm imagining my weapon making a "nom nom nom" sound. Haha

You may want to give this a try https://youtu.be/3qPcNSelOLo?t=54 (I went ahead and skipped the annoying ass unnecessary intro for you)

This is incredible. Almost rage quit Destiny over this chest earlier. I managed an almost flawless run, a single time. I was opening the chest, about 90% complete with 2 seconds left on the buff. Thrall walks up and smacks me, then walks off. Disrupted the chest opening, and I haven't been able to complete the run, since. Definitely trying the video out tomorrow. Thanks!

KanameYuuki

Running another raid on PSN. Looking for experienced players to do it efficiently.

1. Wretched_Walrus
2. Slaziman

I would like to join if you are missing people, I did it already but I have to kill the raid bosses for the 310 artifact.

PSN Josh-Shiki

catspit

Sweeeeeet, I just got a Dealbreaker with Focused Fire and Smallbore. Been looking for this for my Warlock :D

What class you main nowadays? I remember it used to be a hunter. Also, maybe you can answer this "Just got the base game again with the 2 expansions. Haven't played for like 6 months.. What's the point of pvp now? Just rep? I noticed that I was not getting any marks."

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Um just had something weird happen. I had my sword equipped and wanted to throw a knife so as I changed weapon I instantly hit RB to throw my knife and it threw 3 in one and killed 3 enemies. I recorded it so just waiting for it to upload to Xbox.com to check it.

Edit: And a 310 Zhalo just dropped. Bungie (´∀`)

How many posts will there be tomorrow yelling expletives at Bungie for not informing them of the Nightfall drop change? Surely there are plenty of people who play at reset still.

FyreWulff

How many posts will there be tomorrow yelling expletives at Bungie for not informing them of the Nightfall drop change? Surely there are plenty of people who play at reset still.

maybe some but i bet the reset players and people who check the bungie twitter venn diagram has a ton of overlap

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I think it's dumb that there isn't a legendary piece of gear that matches the style of every blue piece of gear in the game.

So many pieces of blue/rare armour in the game that looks awesome but winds up having to be shared because it can't be infused.
Give me a purple option for every blue out there.
:)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
What class you main nowadays? I remember it used to be a hunter. Also, maybe you can answer this "Just got the base game again with the 2 expansions. Haven't played for like 6 months.. What's the point of pvp now? Just rep? I noticed that I was not getting any marks."
Always was Hunter, always will be Hunter. Nightstalker is a wonderful addition.

The Daily PvP match provides 15 marks, once per day per account.
There's also a Weekly PvP Playlist- this week it's Iron Banner itself. The first three wins in this playlist for the week will award 10 marks each. Other than that yeah, just rep for Crucible and your chosen Faction, and occasional exclusive legendary drops (weapons/ships/shaders that can only drop in Crucible).

Kalamari

Just got the base game again with the 2 expansions. Haven't played for like 6 months.. What's the point of pvp now? Just rep? I noticed that I was not getting any marks.

It seems playing pvp is only worthwhile if there is a good reward, such as Nirwen's Laser at rank 5 IB.

th3dude

I had a thought today on how to make Crucible more rewarding (besides buffing post-match rewards):

- Enemies can drop engrams/items on death just like PvE enemies
- Perhaps instead of having to pick them up, they automatically show up in your inventory

This way, each match is more like a strike in terms of potential loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom