• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

Going to be super weird not doing nightfalls first thing tomorrow morning, i think thatll be the 2nd time since release i havent done that...

SnakeEyes

Banned
A question for everyone farming Omnigul for lewtz:
Are you just running the mission off the Director, and are you killing Omnigul on the hill and then wiping, or running the whole Strike start-to-finish each time?

The reason I ask is because the only time I saw any exclusive stuff drop, it was the Bond and only from the final fight, so I wanna know if I'm wasting my time killing her in the hill room beforehand.

The iron banner bounty asking you to get 7 wins in 13 games is so frustrating. I have been dumped into 3 loosing games in a row and they all counted as games played. I finally got a game from the start and my teammates all left or wouldn't play the objective.

The iron banner bounty asking you to get 7 wins in 13 games is so frustrating. I have been dumped into 3 loosing games in a row and they all counted as games played. I finally got a game from the start and my teammates all left or wouldn't play the objective.

I don't think I had to do it within 13 games, just 7 total wins and 13 total games.

Hey guys how's it going it's your boy Strangelove77 here and today I'm bored as fuck and might want to farm Omnigul for the pulse rifle. Anyone interested?

You need an exotic sword or something else that does a ton of damage.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I could be wrong but I think it's just 7 total wins and 13 total games, I don't think the 7 wins need to be within the 13 games.

Malo

Banned
Can anyone here help me and a buddy to defeat oryx right now? We have the Oryx checkpoint, we need four for XB1.

Gamertag: THE H4NDOFGOD

Hustler

Looking for 4 people to join up on KF raid, we're at the final boss. We beat the sisters over the weekend.

PSN Doorakz

1. Doorakz
2. LaWalsha

RedFury

Need one for omnigul. Psn:Redfury03
My grasp of Malok has outlaw, oiled frame, and feeding frenzy :/ I don't think I could reload any faster.

Bold One

Azoth Bend!

yasss

azoth-bend-I.jpg

This is NOT my image, I dont know how to copy my images from ps4 but this is what it looks like and its beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom