• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azoth Bend!

yasss

azoth-bend-I.jpg

I dont know how to copy my images from ps4 but this is what it looks like and its beautiful

Test build?

wat

All my wat

WHO ARE YOU

Also that unlocked at 310 apparently

WHAT IS THIS

Hustler

Looking for 3 people to join up on KF raid, we're at the final boss. We beat the sisters over the weekend.

PSN Doorakz

1. Doorakz
2. LaWalsha
3. ISCRUBasaurus

deafmedal

Azoth Bend!

yasss

azoth-bend-I.jpg

I dont know how to copy my images from ps4 but this is what it looks like and its beautiful

Love my 310 Int/Dis helm, looks sooo swank :) Actually have the whole set but the helm is all I rock although the raid helm looks pretty cool too, especially with certain shaders.

Agent

That moment when you realize you just decrypted 3 exotic engrams into 290 light, then realize you forgot to change gear back to 300+ before decrypting them...

None of them would have been 310. Yeah.

Looking for 3 people to join up on KF raid, we're at the final boss. We beat the sisters over the weekend.

PSN Doorakz

1. Doorakz
2. LaWalsha
3. ISCRUBasaurus
P.s my PSN name is the same as my gaf name :p It's kinda a joke that I said that haha...well bad one I guess :/

Juraash

That image is all sorts of fishy :p

Private test build?
Legendary dropping at 310?

What madness is this?

Probably just sourced a screenshot so people could see what it looked like.

Also my vacation has come to an end. Sad, but I'm glad to be hopping around the tower again. Looking forward to getting some runs going again.

deafmedal

That moment when you realize you just decrypted 3 exotic engrams into 290 light, then realize you forgot to change gear back to 300+ before decrypting them...

None of them would have been 310. Yeah.

Ouch :( I swear I get far more 310 rolls on my 'lock than hunter or titan, I may start decrypting all exotics on him.

Bold One

Private test build? Interesting...

Test build?

wat

All my wat

WHO ARE YOU

Also that unlocked at 310 apparently

WHAT IS THIS

That image is all sorts of fishy :p

Private test build?
Legendary dropping at 310?

What madness is this?

Wait, 310? Private test build? Who are you dude?

Guys, thats not my image, I haven't mastered the art of uploading from my PS4 to my usb yet, but this is what mine looks like, but black charcoal shader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom