• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oh my bad, I'l do it properly on my next character. Sorry!
no biggie, I didn't mention anything. I know it's an annoying spot but I can't stand that kind of glitch, makes me feel dirty all over XD

Sorry about the wait while I switched chars

edit: warlock jumping makes me sad.

Drain You

Random, but does anyone on Xbox one wanna play some prison of elders? Lower level preferable, I'm just bored.

Gt: If You must

Ivite me to game or partychat

I am playing for the first time on ps4, I got the digital collectors stuff installed. My character just hit lvl 25 but the postmaster still doesn't have my stuff.

When I played on Xbox One it was all there from the start, though all 3 classes were max 34 at the time.

How do I get the collectors stuff? (Shader, emote, class items)

I am playing for the first time on ps4, I got the digital collectors stuff installed. My character just hit lvl 25 but the postmaster still doesn't have my stuff.

When I played on Xbox One it was all there from the start, though all 3 classes were max 34 at the time.

How do I get the collectors stuff? (Shader, emote, class items)
Should be post master, that's how I got my CE stuff. Maybe try restoring your licenses?

LTWood12

Wow hitting rank 5 was incredibly easy. I'd played a few games throughout the week and turned in a few daily bounties. Was barely over rank 2 when I started playing tonight. Figured I'd give it a shot since folks love the pulse and were saying the ranking goes super fast w/ weekly bounties.

90 minutes later and I've got my Nirwen's Mercy. Holy hell I can't believe it was so easy. Thanks to everyone who said go for it.

My first game tonight was one of my best ever:
HjwOI9W.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Nimon coming again? Or it looking like we need one more for NF

Gonna start out on my titan again and then switch after warsat
Wow hitting rank 5 was incredibly easy. I'd played a few games throughout the week and turned in a few daily bounties. Was barely over rank 2 when I started playing tonight. Figured I'd give it a shot since folks love the pulse and were saying the ranking goes super fast w/ weekly bounties.

90 minutes later and I've got my Nirwen's Mercy. Holy hell I can't believe it was so easy. Thanks to everyone who said go for it.

HjwOI9W.jpg
That's with randoms LT? Very impressed, I can barely ever manage to even break 1.0 in IB with randoms

Join on Hawkian for NF!

sephi22

Need to do Tier 3 CoO for malice before reset but can't find dreadnaught zones with randoms. If anyone comes across a good group doing CoO send me an invite

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Well that death was stupid, he cast an orb of screaming at me while invisible and it one shot me
yeah those captains that do arc damage are totally outrageous during this

My NF loot for the week!

294 Gloves (on my Titan wearing 294 gloves)
293 Helm (on my Warlock weraing a 310 helm)
10 Strange Coins

looking forward to the sequel to this post tomorrow :>

Thanks a bunch for the runs you two!

inthrall

yeah those captains that do arc damage are totally outrageous during this

My NF loot for the week!

294 Gloves (on my Titan wearing 294 gloves)
293 Helm (on my Warlock weraing a 310 helm)
10 Strange Coins

looking forward to the sequel to this post tomorrow :>

Thanks a bunch for the runs you two!

Nice and easy, cheers all! Got a 310 Telesto on my main, 13 strange coins and 2 legendaries on my alts

Raybunny

HjwOI9W.jpg

Nice one!

Good morning GAF. Whats your plan for today's reset day?

Should be post master, that's how I got my CE stuff. Maybe try restoring your licenses?

Lvl 27 now and unlocked night stalker. Still nothing at the postmaster.

I restored licenses, made sure it was my primary ps4, double checked it was installed.

Nothing. Is there a way to uninstall an add-on?

maomaoIYP

A couple of hours of gaming. Not bad! I suppose those heroics are part or of the main quest line or part of the faction rank 25 quest.

Nah, I've finished the faction quest for the only character that qualifies for it.
It's 5x because the first 3 are for the marks and I don't want to lose out on the vanguard bonus. The last 2 are for my alternate characters for the legendary item HAHAHA

Raybunny

Nah, I've finished the faction quest for the only character that qualifies for it.
It's 5x because the first 3 are for the marks and I don't want to lose out on the vanguard bonus. The last 2 are for my alternate characters for the legendary item HAHAHA

Ahah, fair enough. Wish you tons of loot. Exotic and purple loot.

Dalek

If I used 5 three of coins this afternoon and got nothing, turned the game off and I resume strikes-does the "streak" reset?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Bought that Merwen's Wet Nursery for my Warlock and quickly earned the marks to grab the Ironwreath for my Titan as well. All in all... *shrug* I agree it had lots of problems and needs a rework for next time (no drops for me), but I enjoyed this IB week anyway. Had a bunch of fun GAF groups and good matches, was able to put together some good performances, bought a couple guns that are right up my alley. I personally noticed tangibly less lag than last time, but I'm sure that was luck of the draw.

Also got my Chaperone Shotgun-Bros quest done for tomorrow's reset, finished up my dailies and Nightfalls, helped rasengan score his ToM and got halfway to rank 5 with the gunsmith. Pretty good day of Destiny despite feeling like Darkness-battered crap. Sorry to those of you who were briefly subjected to my voice and coughing.
Nice one!

Good morning GAF. Whats your plan for today's reset day?
Good "morning!"

Definitely gonna knock out all 3 Nightfalls as well as get my Exotic sword grinding down for the Void and Arc swords. Probably silent raid with my crew assuming my throat hasn't healed up, if my group is around anyway.

We have 2 spots for the final IB game of the week.

IB is ending 2 hours before weekly reset.

I'm up for heroic strikes and dailies.

Hmm that's stupid. Old raids would be pretty funny. We could do like one of each. Or just strikes and dailies. Honestly not much else to do until Friday.

I didn't do any heroic strikes this week so I'd be up for some of those before reset.

inthrall

Hmm that's stupid. Old raids would be pretty funny. We could do like one of each. Or just strikes and dailies. Honestly not much else to do until Friday.

I didn't do any heroic strikes this week so I'd be up for some of those before reset.

I'd be down for old raids, nightfalls or weekly pvp bounties on reset

EDIT: Did the train still have space? I need to get 4 more wins in for my last weekly bounties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom