• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azerare

Looking to do kings fall raid with people. Would jump on a Golgoroth checkpoint, but can start from anypoint.

Ps4 ID is Sparkxps

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
You know what you are right. Last iron banners I got my Matadors and party crashes during iron banner along with at least one iron banner weapon. So you felt like you got a bunch of stuff even though only got a little banner specific loot. Terrible change

And the fact it was all below 300... Just disappointing all around. At least the weapons feel pretty top tier

Yup that's where most of us for our first Matadors and Party Crashers.
In the process of taking all three characters to rank 5 and playing a lot of games after hitting max rank I didn't see a single Party Crasher drop. Not a Spare Change. No Shadow.
No Ash Factory.
I did see one of the fusion rifles drop. But that was it.

Crap drop rates added to the nausiating Titan hammers everywhere and shadowshot glitches this has been the worst Iron Banner week yet.

Frenden

Banned
Nirwen's Mercy is pretty disappointing. It's shit compared to the Allfate.

Eh, I have a Hopscotch with a better roll too, but they aren't Y2 viable. I kept one of each major archetype of rerollable year one guns because they're OP as shit, largely. But they won't help in Trials.

Ghazi

You know, I just realized I got class items for all three characters as drops. The RNG! Looks like I'm geared up for the next IB.

Trakan

Eh, I have a Hopscotch with a better roll too, but they aren't Y2 viable. I kept one of each major archetype of rerollable year one guns because they're OP as shit, largely. But they won't help in Trials.

Yeah, I have a Suros PDX that I like. I think I'll use that for Trials. Nirwen's with counterbalance might be decent.

Frenden

Banned
I have a PDX and Hawksaw with middling rolls, all three of Lyudmila-D rolls Banshee sold, Red Death, and Nirwen. Gonna buy Juju next.

I really am NOT stoked about the current PR meta, but a week of getting my ass handed to me with hand cannons and watching my KD fall precipitously sucked. Can't beat 'em (consistently), so I'll try joining 'em this week.

Got a Grasp of Malok after about 12 runs and it's got third eye perk. Booo. On the bright side it dropped at 296, which is one light point higher than any of my previous primary drops. I'm now only 4 light points away from 300 after 2+ weeks of trying to hit 300.

SheHateMe

IB is pissing me off.

I don't quit matches. I stick around even when my ENTIRE TEAM QUITS. 6 ON 1.

A random comes in AT THE LAST SECOND AND GETS A 299 IB WARLOCK BOND.

WHAT IN THE ENTIRE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?

*sigh*

I need two wins for Rank 3. That's all I want now.

Frenden

Banned
I found equipping the higher zoom Nerwin scope helped me to stop engaging with the PR at the wrong distances. I'm still coming in way under where I used to at match results, though, which is such a morale killer. Argh!

I don't think I'd be so bummed if I hadn't so completely loved TLW. I don't think I've ever used another gun in any shooter I liked so much. Is this how dedicated Suros users felt Y1? I was always a hand cannon guy (I see you there, Lord High Fixer and Devil You Know).

I feel like someone who refuses to stop wearing stone washed jeans and zubas pants.

Finally! After a fair bit of trying, I managed to get ahold of the Alpha Lupi chest! I randomly decided to take on a Taken Zealot over on Venus while I had a 3 of Coins active, and when the fight was over, it gave me 2 Exotic Engrams!

I had no luck with the ship, so I may just work for the New Monarchy one.

Also, Bungie? Let's not with the class specific shaders. I have 2 shaders and 2 emotes that are useless to me because they're class specific.

Frenden

Banned
Finally! After a fair bit of trying, I managed to get ahold of the Alpha Lupi chest! I randomly decided to take on a Taken Zealot over on Venus while I had a 3 of Coins active, and when the fight was over, it gave me 2 Exotic Engrams!

I had no luck with the ship, so I may just work for the New Monarchy one.

I got the NM ship at rank 24. It's pretty choice. You won't be disappointed. The Ferrari of ships.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Anyone doing mini crota, nightfall, or farming Omnighul?

EDIT: mini crota down, nightfall anyone?
I'd like to do 2 Nightfalls, if anyone else is available to help. Mostly so that I can compare my full spread of rewards across my 3 characters today versus tomorrow.

Send a FR/Join on PSN Hawkian. I can't be on mic sadly as my voice is Taken

I will start out on my Titan so that we can have a bubble and then switch after the checkpoint when we clear the Warsat.

inthrall

I'd like to do 2 Nightfalls, if anyone else is available to help. Mostly so that I can compare my full spread of rewards across my 3 characters today versus tomorrow.

Send a FR/Join on PSN Hawkian. I can't be on mic sadly as my voice is Taken

I will start out on my Titan so that we can have a bubble and then switch after the checkpoint when we clear the Warsat.

sweet, fr sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom