• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how they are going to balance things out.

Now everyone who farms HM will have an immediate advantage in Trials.

i think they should just disable level advantages in IB and trials if they aren't going to have a way to get high level gear through pvp.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Saladman will be back again in like a month so you can grind rank 5 again and get new stuff. Yay!
sure but if you backload your play toward the weekend it reallllly doesn't take long. turning in the weekly quests got m me from 3.5 to higher than 5 (only had about 200 rep left to go when turning in the third) in one shot tonight

Kilau

Wanted to end my iron banner with a win and maybe actually get something.

CAFM8CF.jpg

Welp, par for the course lol.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Wait, guys, we can do an antiquated rune in under 2:00 easily... i hope one of you is reading this.

Focus on getting as many adds down as possible before killing the swordbearer and let me take the sword. it's not bad at all

reeeeeaaaad meeeee

Wait, guys, we can do an antiquated rune in under 2:00 easily... i hope one of you is reading this.

Focus on getting as many adds down as possible before killing the swordbearer and let me take the sword. it's not bad at all

reeeeeaaaad meeeee

Which boss is it? I can help if you want. I just need to watch a youtube vid or something to see which one it is first.

PSN = jen867530nine

44 out of 45 fragments. One I was missing was actually a t2 combination.

Tomorrow with a new t3 i should hv my second touch of malice.

Which i'm infusing into my hung jury or smite of merain.

Future

I got the Grasp of Malock tonight in less than 30 minutes. I grinded IB all week and had to buy half the gear on my toons and never even saw the ship drop. Playing will be the main source of loot my bum! How many matches of trials will I need to play to get something?

Not gonna lie. Pretty annoying that things were the exact opposite of what bungie has said. No acknowledgment of any kind either. Got to rank 5 yesterday, and grinded a bit today to see. Saw no purple drops for myself or teammates today in about 10 games or so

Overall I got the cloak for free and that's it. I saw a pulse drop once for a teammate once. And that's it. Honestly drops were worse than previous iron banners if that's possible. Probably wouldn't think much of it if bungie didn't come out and straight up say that playing would be the prime source of loot.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Not gonna lie. Pretty annoying that things were the exact opposite of what bungie has said. No acknowledgment of any kind either. Got to rank 5 yesterday, and grinded a bit today to see. Saw no purple drops for myself or teammates today in about 10 games or so

Overall I got the cloak for free and that's it. I saw a pulse drop once for a teammate once. And that's it. Honestly drops were worse than previous iron banners if that's possible. Probably wouldn't think much of it if bungie didn't come out and straight up say that playing would be the prime source of loot.

At least in past IB's you would see normal crucible legendaries drop. Not this week. Just saw my the first legendary of the day drop in my last match. Second worst player on the team got a 280 sidearm. Only IB drop I've seen all day.

Future

At least in past IB's you would see normal crucible legendaries drop. Not this week. Just saw my the first legendary of the day drop in my last match. Second worst player on the team got a 280 sidearm. Only IB drop I've seen all day.

You know what you are right. Last iron banners I got my Matadors and party crashes during iron banner along with at least one iron banner weapon. So you felt like you got a bunch of stuff even though only got a little banner specific loot. Terrible change

And the fact it was all below 300... Just disappointing all around. At least the weapons feel pretty top tier

BraXzy

SO HYPED FOR STAR WARS

Imax tickets, middle seats just far enough back, Friday 18th, 9pm. It's gonna be magic.

Also, Destiny wise, interested to see what they do to the nightfall tomorrow..

Mupod

Easiest IB to rank up, crappiest loot. I don't even care about IB stuff, I wanted more exclusive crucible stuff.

yeah I found basically nothing. One titan mark and one pair of boots. The last IB I did (November) I came out with EVERY SINGLE WEAPON and the ship. And I only hit rank 5 on one character in that one - I hit 5 on 3 people this time with many matches to spare.

I found a shotgun called In Times of Need from the one daily control match I did, but it appears to be made out of butt.

Trakan

All fate was better? Cuz this has no recoil at all. Better AA or impact?

Mercy has no recoil as in up and down, it has full stability. If you fire it into a wall though, you can see the bullet spread pull hard to the right. The allfate shoots straight like a laser beam.

Especially now that rerolling is gone. My chances of getting a fun roll that matches my playstyle is so slim, I'm not sure if I care anymore. Lay time around I'd get a new party crasher every few rounds. My best rolls were from straight drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom