• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWood12

michael-jackson-twymmf-dance-o.gif

need to do this in the next raid.

GOAT YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

edit:Top of page Emote hype!
Scream_zps9d1ab953.gif

Is anyone else out there as addicted as me? I've been logging in before work and as soon as I get home... Thinking about leveling a 3rd character so I can raid 3x... 😯😯😯😯😯

Lets just say that if the PvP was anywhere near as good as any other current shooter.... i'd have major fucking problems lol. I'm almost thankful Crucible is garbage.

Lets just say that if the PvP was anywhere near as good as any other current shooter.... i'd have major fucking problems lol. I'm almost thankful Crucible is garbage.

yea it's making the transition to Halo 5 less guilt-free. I know there are people who have disliked Destiny PvP since day one, but up until recently I've enjoyed it as much, if not moreso than I have Halo in recent years.

Tovarisc

Is anyone else out there as addicted as me? I've been logging in before work and as soon as I get home... Thinking about leveling a 3rd character so I can raid 3x... 😯😯😯😯😯

And here I wish game had few more character slots so I could do more loot giving raid clears per week...

Trakan

I keep seeing that Iron Banner lag fest shit but it honestly was as bad as any P2P based multiplayer.

It's called that in comparison to the regular Destiny PVP. It's ten times worse for whatever reason. Destiny is also the only game I've played that gives the laggy player such an advantage when they're the one with the worse connection.

Kyne

maybe it's better that they are priced at $4-$5 ... that way I only buy 1-2.

if they're $2 or less I'd probably end up buying them all :\

yea it's making the transition to Halo 5 less guilt-free. I know there are people who have disliked Destiny PvP since day one, but up until recently I've enjoyed it as much, if not moreso than I have Halo in recent years.

Halo 5 looks to be shaping up nicely. I am going to be really tempted to buy a Xbone on black Friday so I can play it

lol. so true.

Right!? It just doesn't seem like the right type of "game" to make PvP as they've done. Far too many issues exist. (all my opinion guys)

And i see everyone's dance/emote suggestions and raise you...

Mr. James Brown!

1716595_o.gif

anigif_enhanced-20465-1400002092-1.gif

Can't. Be. Beat.

demonkaze

So i just got my Titan alt and I was wondering what's the best way to hear it up in terms of light? My main is a 303 warlock, would it be best to strike chain to get gear to infuse for the Titan? What about lvling the subclass?

LTWood12

Holy shit, is that a gif from RAD? I watched that movie a hundred times as a kid.

My man! Love Rad.

I'd pay anything for this.

Anything.

Seconded.

Thats you me and hawkian

Any other belated souls for tonight?

T-44 will partake.

And i see everyone's dance/emote suggestions and raise you...

Mr. James Brown!

1716595_o.gif

anigif_enhanced-20465-1400002092-1.gif

Can't. Be. Beat.

You're not wrong.

She sure is LT. She sure is.

She sure is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom