• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined an lfg group for warpriest. They had Oryx checkpoint and didn't know. So he backed out and apparently that was good enough to save that checkpoint. Damnit!

Lost my Totems checkpoint.

Yeah the chest piece I have on my hunter is void unfortunately, so hopefully I can get a iron banner chest with solar since I plan to run gunslinger in trials. I had a solar one but used it for infusion since I wasn't sure if they did anything O_0

Check your blues as well, I had a 295 piece drop yesterday with 49 INT 49 DISC and solar - I'm 250 DISC so tripmines for days

Joined a new lfg group that was looking for 2. I'm 5. THe leader said "why does he have to have such an insane name? I'm not inviting that guy. Next one."

deoee

ppIGi1A.png

Keeper with triple tap and braced frame?

Quote for new page :v

Joined a new lfg group that was looking for 2. I'm 5. THe leader said "why does he have to have such an insane name? I'm not inviting that guy. Next one."

It used to be a god but has since been punished to live among the other mortal HCs.

Well, crud. Fodder it is. I hear everyone talk about how amazing the Dead Orbit scout rifle is. I own it, but haven't used it much. It's 297. Maybe I'll throw my raid HC (306) into the scout rifle, then The Last Word to bring it up to 310 hopefully.

I feel like this gif sums my feeling on a lot of aspects.
I did, there weren't any replies and no looking for group posts lately either.
Would def help out but just finish a fresh run and RL prevents me from having as much free time as I had before

Tecnniqe

Banned
I used GFL group a few times, for VoG and Crota. Few months before TTK.
I had no issues.

Everyone probably overleveled...

Would not TTK GFL group.
But dat HC dropped at 300 :-S

So I need to know if it's infsuion mat or not :D
Farm Draksis > 310 Juju :D

Check your blues as well, I had a 295 piece drop yesterday with 49 INT 49 DISC and solar - I'm 250 DISC so tripmines for days

Yeah I think I have a chest engram sitting in my vault as well that I can use.

Quote for new page :v

Nope. Not good perks on any front. Grenadier sucks, Triple Tap on a hand cannon isn't much use since you will need to reload as much as possible regardless and since 3 headshots are a kill in PvP. Stability isn't all that important on handcannons either. If it dropped it down to 8 rounds you'd be fine, but beyond that you're not helping yourself.

Just to make it clear, those values were guesses made by made and somewhat based on values in Y1 IB's.
I think regardless it's going to be a pain to get all the gear that you want if you're running three characters. On top of having to rank your IB level up, you'll need stacks of marks to even buy anything. I'm going to just focus on my Titan and Hunter for IB and then work on my Warlock if I even have any energy left by then.

Afrocious

Cool, thanks for the link. I won't hold my breath for a "well, what is it?" emote. Out of that list I'll probably go with the Bow. I'll get the most mileage out of that plus it's nice to be respectful.

I hereby declare we of NeoGAF start a GoFundMe page for Drizzay so he can get the good extra dlc like collector's edition stuff and carlton.

dont buy Bow over Carlton. dont do that for yourself and miss out on the fun times

phen0m24

Cool, thanks for the link. I won't hold my breath for a "well, what is it?" emote. Out of that list I'll probably go with the Bow. I'll get the most mileage out of that plus it's nice to be respectful.

Hey in case I forgot to say it, your montage on page 1 was epic. I sang it out loud for the boys in the car.

:p

I hereby declare we of NeoGAF start a GoFundMe page for Drizzay so he can get the good extra dlc like collector's edition stuff and carlton.

dont buy Bow over Carlton. dont do that for yourself and miss out on the fun times

This.

:)

LiK

I think regardless it's going to be a pain to get all the gear that you want if you're running three characters. On top of having to rank your IB level up, you'll need stacks of marks to even buy anything.I'm going to just focus on my Titan and Hunter for IB and then work on my Warlock if I have even energy left by then.

TTK really makes me wanna just devote myself to one class. really hard for me to jump into alts atm.

Finally finished this crucible questline. Cant even do all the shaxx bounties before reset either since one of them is doing daily crucible 3 days =/

Thanks iRawr, PTR, GutZ, Biggy and other gaffer (forgot name, three words) - I couldn't have ever completed the Oryx raid without all of your assistance!

Big TY!

Getting an Xbox 1 is more of a hassle than expected.
I don't think they want me to get one.

If you wait like a month the pre xmas bundles should start pouring out. I got mine around this time last year.

3/10 after an hour of Flare farming for my exotic sword. This is painful. Bed I tihnk.

Arrrammis

Wow. RNG is a real troll. Ran the saber strike for about 2 hours, then join one where the boss was at about 5% health. Immediately get the machine gun (Barons Ambition) with aggresive ballistics, hidden hand, perfect balance, and hip fire. RNG plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom