• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Come aboard son

If you wait like a month the pre xmas bundles should start pouring out. I got mine around this time last year.

3/10 after an hour of Flare farming for my exotic sword. This is painful. Bed I tihnk.

Well i recently got some extra money, halo 5 console is lookin good and 1TB from the get go. However im in contact with support cause fuck knows they dont wanna let me have it.

I have 4 people currently for Golgoroth onwards on PS4 and we're looking for two more; it's our first time in the raid, we got to Golgoroth and then decided it was too late to actually give him a shot Saturday night, so we're pretty much fresh on him aside from knowing the fight itself and planning to use the 1 Orb strat.

I can't guarantee quick kills since we've never seen the content before, but we got through Warpriest and Basillica encounters without much trouble. Each time was one wipe to actually see how things play out, and then a kill on the second shot.

We'd really appreciate having some people come along who are familiar with the raid and can give tips if things go over our heads. We're probably going to start in about 10-15 minutes, if possible (7:45 PM EST).

Shoot me a message on here or on PSN @ magicgatechaos if interested. Thanks!

Tecnniqe

Banned
Well for now i will have to deal with my Win10 Xbox App.
Hope they can resolve my issue before Halo's launch.

If not ill hang on to the money and grab some sweet Xmas bundles.

Gotta say Xbox/MS support is always 100% on it super quick, very much like EA support.
Sony support i'd rather not talk about.

vctor182

No Axe Gang Dance love?

tumblr_msnzxyNkCm1qkxoczo4_250.gif

E92 M3

Well i recently got some extra money, halo 5 console is lookin good and 1TB from the get go. However im in contact with support cause fuck knows they dont wanna let me have it.

What do you mean not let you have it?

I think I have you added on Xbox live but i can't remember. All I know is later this month it's all about dat Halo. My ps4 getting a break

I'm Trance Addix

Just solo'd this weeks antiquated rune 4 times in a row following that method that was posted earlier in the thread (I think it was in here.) Took about 30 seconds each time, give or take.

Sunbreaker TOO OP, PLS NERF.

Tecnniqe

Banned
What do you mean not let you have it?

I'm Trance Addix

Some problem on their end with pre-orders and shit for the console bundle. Im just gonna wait until they fix it, or until xmas bundles if it overshoots the release of Halo5.
After all what they offer that i want is Halo 5 and rest hits like 2016 for the most part. Well well, i was in a purchase mood and they fucked it up.

Looking at this thread on reddit which lists the loot table for each boss/chest in the raid;

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3ogksc/kings_fall_visual_loot_table/

The only place to get Boots, Chest AND Gloves is from one boss, which can only give you one per run if at all. Kind of a shitty way to drag out the gearing process.

I thought previous raids different bosses dropped different slots; or were those 3 always bunched up together?

Looking at this thread on reddit which lists the loot table for each boss/chest in the raid;

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3ogksc/kings_fall_visual_loot_table/

The only place to get Boots, Chest AND Gloves is from one boss, which can only give you one per run if at all. Kind of a shitty way to drag out the gearing process.

I thought previous raids different bosses dropped different slots; or were those 3 always bunched up together?

templar had two armor drops and atheon had one. don't remember if gatekeeper dropped armor.

crota IIRC was

abyss: gloves
bridge: chest/boots
crota: helmet

i didn't know ghost shells could drop at Warpriest.. I've never seen that

also pretty sure I've never seen weapon drops at Golgoroth.. weird

Yeah...it's bad loot design. Warpriest should drop boots, Golgoroth chest, Maybe Daughters have drop gloves and mark? Then Oryx head. Either way...the loot design could be better.

SnakeEyes

Banned
also, for deep luls, this classic

tumblr_mi67zptaF51s03wq8o1_500.gif
I would honestly be all on for that.

Soooooo... the Raid Ghost can drop from 3 different instances, and I *still* don't have it. Damnit, Bungie! :p

Anyone using hawksaw pulse rifle in pvp? How is it?

It's okay but I don't have the vendor version. Mine has hammer forged, headseeker, and rifled barrel (or whatever the perk is that reduces reload speed in favor of increased range). I'll probably use it for IB. It's decent in PvE too.

The entirety of the TTK is designed to draw out the length of content which in reality is still thin for a 40$ game. That is why they have time gated quests and the infusion system.

I just can't find anything worth using in crucible. I've tried many pulse rifles but still do better with my Vanity hand cannon. Old habits never die.

Sunbreaker super is fucking obnoxious, may as well sit down and let them kill me.

Explains why i've had boots drop 3 times now and no gloves or chest to be seen.

Oh well, still gearing up quite nicely. Have sunk a tonne of time in though, feel sorry for those who can't play very much. Would take forever with Bungie continuously nerfing things based on those who play multiple hours every day.

Soooooo... the Raid Ghost can drop from 3 different instances, and I *still* don't have it. Damnit, Bungie! :p

I got it on my 6th raid and it was 302 lol. Hang in there!

templar had two armor drops and atheon had one. don't remember if gatekeeper dropped armor.

Oracles, Templar and Gatekeepers all had a chance to drop boots, chest or gauntlets. On hard mode you'd get two loot pulls so a chance for two armor pieces, although obviously ass was more common. Then the helmet on HM Atheon. Class armor at Gorgons chest.

Crota was gauntlets at Abyss, boots and chest at bridge, helmet on NM (after they patched it) or HM Crota. Class armor at Deathsinger but who cared about that.

Tovarisc

I have gotten single Kingshell drop since KF's release, it's 310. I feel that getting shell in first place, not even mentioning perfect defence roll on it, is far more rarer than getting helmet drop from Oryx.

Edit: People in one of the raidgroups I run with are still missing Kingshell and would settle for 300 one at this point.

Got the Taniks cloak today and it's killing me that the head isn't covered. Otherwise, awesome cloak.

i think thats one of the main reasons people like the cloak.. lol

its the only one that doesn't cover the head except that damn white scarf or whatever you get at the start of the game

Lol, people.

who are these clowns?

Wow you know the best part?! Their post was LF2M Experienced. Well, after a couple of wipes on warpriest, the leader said "This is our first time". Sums it up. Makes being picky with names even better.

If you load into a further checkpoint from orbit, it will overwrite your checkpoint.

Ahh thanks. I didn't know that! Is that TTK new?

know what LFG backwards stands for?

good fucking luck.

LOL

I feel like this gif sums my feeling on a lot of aspects.

Would def help out but just finish a fresh run and RL prevents me from having as much free time as I had before

No problem iRawr! I have a warpriest checkpoint now at least :)

Got the Taniks cloak today and it's killing me that the head isn't covered. Otherwise, awesome cloak.

It's funny seeing the top of hunter's helmets since almost none of them are designed for it and look weird. Graviton Forfeit looks cool with it though.

i didn't know ghost shells could drop at Warpriest.. I've never seen that

also pretty sure I've never seen weapon drops at Golgoroth.. weird

Yeah both of those sound fishy to me too. Never seen a Ghost at Warpriest or a weapon at Golgi after 30+ raids. Must be a crazy low drop rate if true.

Fwiw it took me 7 full raids to get a Ghost. I've done 11 full clears for loot (out of 12 chances) and gotten 0 items at 310 Light. Hooray.

I've never seen a ghost drop a warpriest either. And neither has the raid team I was with earlier (dgaf raid team). And if Lord Drizzay hasn't heard of it, well... It must be wrong then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom